Never to return to the Prem

Jimmys sock

Never to return to the Prem

by Jimmys sock » 05 Jan 2016 20:20

Sorry folks but you all need to get it into your heads that the club will not be returning to the premier league.
Struggling for goals for most of the season they are now happy to sell their top goal scorer. He may well have a bit of a attitude problem at times. So what! Where would the club be without his goals. Add to that a cheapskate appointment of a manager they sacked a couple of years ago.
No forward thinking no ambition.
After 30 years I'm so glad I no longer waste any of my hard earned on this shambles of a club.

So to all of you who wear the RTGs sorry but this club has peaked and is now on it way back down to where it was when l first started supporting them.
And to all the knobheads on here taking the moral high ground on players attitudes, take a look around you on match days you're surrounded by people with poor attitude.

blueroyals
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Never to return to the Prem

by blueroyals » 05 Jan 2016 20:28

Nice first post. I look forward to more in the future

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 05 Jan 2016 20:30

Bit odd to join just to say you don't want anything to do with the club anymore and we're in decline.

Oh well, you'll be sorely missed I'm sure. Byeeeeee

JamieY26

by JamieY26 » 05 Jan 2016 20:33

F**K OFF NEWBIE! ;-) ...... No, seriously!

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 05 Jan 2016 20:35

Jimmys sock Sorry folks but you all need to get it into your heads that the club will not be returning to the premier league.
Struggling for goals for most of the season they are now happy to sell their top goal scorer. He may well have a bit of a attitude problem at times. So what! Where would the club be without his goals. Add to that a cheapskate appointment of a manager they sacked a couple of years ago.
After 30 years I'm so glad I no longer waste any of my hard earned on this shambles of a club.

So to all of you who wear the RTGs sorry but this club has peaked and is now on it way back down to where it was when l first started supporting them.
And to all the knobheads on here taking the moral high ground on players attitudes, take a look around you on match days you're surrounded by people with poor attitude.

Shame, you sound like such a keeper.

Ian Herring

by Ian Herring » 05 Jan 2016 20:47

You sound fit, Jimmy.

What are you wearing?

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 05 Jan 2016 20:49

A sock, clearly. Where, though, is up to you to decide.

Lower West
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Lower West » 05 Jan 2016 21:23

Jimmys sock Struggling for goals for most of the season they are now happy to sell their top goal scorer. He may well have a bit of a attitude problem at times. So what! Where would the club be without his goals. Add to that a cheapskate appointment of a manager they sacked a couple of years ago.

More likely pocket some cash before he walks out the door. Blackman like Lita has the talent but not the application.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 05 Jan 2016 21:30

Ian Herring You sound fit, Jimmy.

What are you wearing?

Anthony Keidis' Penis

OldBiscuit

by OldBiscuit » 05 Jan 2016 21:33

Jimmys sock Sorry folks but you all need to get it into your heads that the club will not be returning to the premier league.

Well jimmys acock, I bet you're an interesting person to chat to in the pub!

3points
Hob Nob Regular

by 3points » 05 Jan 2016 21:43

I'm always in two minds as to whether I really want us to get back in the Prem. I love the thrill of being title contenders, but then hate the thought of getting dicked on by the likes of Arsenal, City, etc week in week out. Bournemouth and Norwich are still both struggling, despite some much bigger, more established teams being utter pants this year. Only Watford are doing well, and they signed 15 new players in the summer!

Pandoras Box

by Pandoras Box » 05 Jan 2016 22:20

^this.
Weirdly I'd be quite happy if we made third place, got to the play off final and lost at Wembley every year. Championship is a great division, you can never be sure on a result and a good smattering of away fixtures around the country, Premiership, well meh, who gives a sh1t.

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 05 Jan 2016 22:53

You must have puckered your mum's pcunt like a balloon knot you sour queen

The Prisoner
Hob Nob Regular

by The Prisoner » 05 Jan 2016 23:24

Having been to the prem I'm not really arsed.

Royal Ginger
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal Ginger » 06 Jan 2016 08:40

This probably sounded better in your head. Yawn.

Royalwaster
Hob Nob Regular

by Royalwaster » 06 Jan 2016 08:56

Pandoras Box ^this.
Weirdly I'd be quite happy if we made third place, got to the play off final and lost at Wembley every year. Championship is a great division, you can never be sure on a result and a good smattering of away fixtures around the country, Premiership, well meh, who gives a sh1t.

I kind of agree - although perversely I'd of course always be massively disappointed every year we lost at Wembley. Although saying that I still remember the Swansea match as a 'great' occasion ... albeit disappointing. In contrast, I don't remember the last Premiership season as anything other than a big disappointment ...

West Stand Man
Hob Nob Regular

by West Stand Man » 06 Jan 2016 09:00

Royalwaster
Pandoras Box ^this.

I kind of agree - although perversely I'd of course always be massively disappointed every year we lost at Wembley. Although saying that I still remember the Swansea match as a 'great' occasion ... albeit disappointing. In contrast, I don't remember the last Premiership season as anything other than a big disappointment ...

I use to agree but then Leicester came along and showed that you can still get your 15 minutes of real stardom (fame) in the PL. if we could even repeat the 06/07 success and finish in the top half of the PL I'd be happy (I think).

As to the OP, it is either a pretty awful fishing exercise or the ratings of an idiot.

WoodleyRoyal
Hob Nob Addict
Location: when was the last time you did something for the first time?

by WoodleyRoyal » 06 Jan 2016 09:09

you mean like when cheap appointment mcdermott took over first time round, had our then top goalscorer shane long sold from underneath him then took us up the following year?

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 06 Jan 2016 09:31

I want us to be as successful as possible but the Championship is definitely more exciting for our club in it's current state, more games, most seasons we generally win more than we lose, obviously not in recent times though. Then there's the fact it's probably the last bastion of sensible ticket prices, Premier League really price gouges you.

Big Foot
Hob Nob Addict

by Big Foot » 06 Jan 2016 09:33

After reading the thread title, I thought this was going to be on Blackman's career