MATCHWATCH : Brentford (a) sponsored by a Phil Parkinson flick on

Bigtimmeh

Re: MATCHWATCH : Brentford (a) sponsored by a Phil Parkinson flick on

by Bigtimmeh » 23 Nov 2019 15:19

NewCorkSeth
Bigtimmeh
NewCorkSeth Never mind.. Ifollow error had me looking at the stadium about an hour ago....

I can't get the stream on ifollow, you got any tips? DM if it helps..cheers

I live in France.

And it comes up with the option to buy video match pass for £10? Just curious as no matter what my location I dont seem to get that option..

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 23 Nov 2019 15:24

Bigtimmeh
NewCorkSeth
Bigtimmeh
I can't get the stream on ifollow, you got any tips? DM if it helps..cheers

I live in France.

And it comes up with the option to buy video match pass for £10? Just curious as no matter what my location I dont seem to get that option..

I dont know I bought the season pass. I have no experience with the match pass option.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 23 Nov 2019 16:07

Decent. Brentford quite wasteful and we're struggling to penetrate - similar to them, but they look a touch more likely to me. Puscas probably should have scored but a slightly heavy touch skimmed away from him off the surface and Raya came out very well.

Nervous for Yiadom on a yellow almost all game.

Swift and Ejaria in and out of the game, but working hard. Just not quite enough space to get that killer ball away.

higher
Hob Nob Regular

by higher » 23 Nov 2019 16:23

Bees 1 up.. Drat and grr

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 23 Nov 2019 16:25

Was coming.

Pish.

karbota
Hob Nob Regular

by karbota » 23 Nov 2019 16:27

Snowflake Royal Decent. Brentford quite wasteful and we're struggling to penetrate - similar to them, but they look a touch more likely to me. Puscas probably should have scored but a slightly heavy touch skimmed away from him off the surface and Raya came out very well.

Swift and Ejaria in and out of the game, but working hard. Just not quite enough space to get that killer ball away.

And the useless Puscas is subbed, missed our best chance again, really slagged off by Dellor and Blakey. Hopefully this is the last we see of him.

royalp-we
Hob Nob Regular

by royalp-we » 23 Nov 2019 16:41

karbota
Snowflake Royal Decent. Brentford quite wasteful and we're struggling to penetrate - similar to them, but they look a touch more likely to me. Puscas probably should have scored but a slightly heavy touch skimmed away from him off the surface and Raya came out very well.

And the useless Puscas is subbed, missed our best chance again, really slagged off by Dellor and Blakey. Hopefully this is the last we see of him.

Only clear cut chance we have had. Simply haven’t created enough so far.

karbota
Hob Nob Regular

by karbota » 23 Nov 2019 16:51

royalp-we
karbota

Only clear cut chance we have had. Simply haven’t created enough so far.

And its been the same story the last 10 games yet the deluded (Snowflake etc) on here still keep bigging him up?.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 23 Nov 2019 16:52

Just not created enough and forwards not sharp enough. Swift and Ejaria MIA for lots of the second half and too slow in moving the ball, too intricate. Swift's overhit a lot too.

But Brentford have been good and a result was always going to be a tough ask.

Puscas and Baldock not quite offering enough goal threat despite little service and Meite doesn't really do sub appearances well.

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 23 Nov 2019 16:59

Bowen out

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 23 Nov 2019 16:59

Sounds like a pretty disappointing second half that

Need to bounce back quickly for Tuesday - hopefully Baldock isn’t out for long. Meite not offering too much at the moment

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 23 Nov 2019 17:00

URZZZZ Bowen out

'greed! Get the thread started!

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 23 Nov 2019 17:04

Hound Sounds like a pretty disappointing second half that

Need to bounce back quickly for Tuesday - hopefully Baldock isn’t out for long. Meite not offering too much at the moment

Seemed very flat once they went ahead. All a bit disappointing after the recent run. We need something on Tuesday night. Puscas really needs a goal. Just one League goal in the last three months.

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 23 Nov 2019 17:07

Zip

Seemed very flat once Meite came on :roll:

Edited for you

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 23 Nov 2019 17:11

URZZZZ
Zip

Edited for you

I know you've got an agenda against Yakou, but our problems were present way before he came on. Try and wind it in just a little bit.

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 23 Nov 2019 17:18

Snowflake Royal
URZZZZ
Zip

Edited for you

I know you've got an agenda against Yakou, but our problems were present way before he came on. Try and wind it in just a little bit.

Hah, knew you'd bite. Only watched the last twenty and he was poor but so was pretty much everyone else so was just fishing really

Still don't like Yiadom as much as others do. He's too predictable at times. His crossing is substandard at best. Good opportunity at one point pretty late on and he just swings it straight at the goalie? It's a side of his game he's struggled with for a while here

Not sure the Boye for Rino sub worked because they were cutting through our midfield like it wasn't there but it may have been a risk he felt he had to take which is fair enough

Does Gunter come in Tuesday? Or will he shift Rino over there and put Pele in? Or even McCleary was RWB? Few options available for him

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 23 Nov 2019 17:22

Does Puscas start on Tuesday night? Joao wont be ready to start. Might be better to give a Meite a start and bring on Puscas in the second half.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 23 Nov 2019 17:24

Disappointing that the run came to an end but Brentford is a hard place to go at this time of the season, far easier game later on in the season when they tail away into mid table obscurity.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 23 Nov 2019 17:31

If Baldock is injured, then yes, Puscas will start, probably alongside Meite.

Yiadom now suspended for a game? In which case I'd say Gunter will slot in. More likely to cross at least, even if it will be a hopefully lofted one, and of course much less attacking threat.

I also thought Bowen got the subs a little wrong - not pulling Yiadom off as a precaution obviously worked but was a little worrying at times. But Boye on for Rino just left us wide open and no control at a point when we'd already lost control in midfield. I'd have much rather seen Morrison come off or one of the fairly ineffective (second half) Swift or Ejaria. It all just got a bit desperate and hopeful and didn't really suit Meite, McCleary or Boye.

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 23 Nov 2019 17:31

That goal we conceded was a typical Gomes goal to concede. No pressure on the cross, no-one marking the man, simple as that. Really disappointing from Yiadom and Moore for that, in particular Moore. Watkins isn't exactly tall

That chance Puscas missed was really poor. Good football and a good ball from Yiadom, he's got to have the confidence to take that on