MATCHWATCH : Derby County (a) sponsored by no fans allowed

265 posts
Old Man Andrews

Re: MATCHWATCH : Derby County (a) sponsored by no fans allowed

by Old Man Andrews » 29 Jun 2020 08:19

sandman I blame Ejaria.

I agree with you to a degree. I think Ejaria is great if things are going well for us, he seems to enjoy the game more and puts in 100% effort. When we have our backs to the wall he seems to go missing a bit and is completely inaffective. I'd like to see him coming off the bench for the final games and us starting with Pele in the CDM role pushing Rinhomota up the pitch a bit.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 29 Jun 2020 08:45

Fully agree Ejaria hasn't been massively effective since Christmas, though I thought he was better on Saturday. He even managed a number of headers which he seems to be adding to his game

There's loads of potential there though, and he is still young. I'll be delighted if we do keep hold of him. If we don't pick him up, someone else will and I'm sure he'll go onto flourish

The Cube

by The Cube » 29 Jun 2020 21:02

Notts Royal
bcubed Seen the highlights now and I really think Miazga should have taken a proper swing at Lawrence. I mean if youre going anyway don't get sent off for a slap!

Or can you get a longer ban for a better punch?!

Also, it was after the game. At what point do you throw a punch/slap and not get a red? In the tunnel? In the changing room? In the car park?

The rule always used to be that the referee could take action from the moment he arrived at a ground to the moment he left, as long as one of the officials witnessed the event. So a car park punch could get you a red card.

Dave the rave

by Dave the rave » 30 Jun 2020 14:25

No fans article in the i last week. Sorry to disappoint, folks.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 30 Jun 2020 14:52

Dave the rave No fans article in the i last week. Sorry to disappoint, folks.

Can somebody please check on Hound?

265 posts