Pauno out

3542 posts
Crowbar6753

Re: Pauno out

by Crowbar6753 » 08 Jan 2022 19:15

Brogue As long as I don’t have to google who he is. I’m sure anyone would be an improvement.

Graeme Murty as Manager and Bryn Gunnarson as his No2....Bryn is managing HK up in Iceland at the moment. They know the club inside out and are both club legends...whats not to like :D

Brogue
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Brogue » 08 Jan 2022 19:16

Crowbar6753
Brogue As long as I don’t have to google who he is. I’m sure anyone would be an improvement.

Graeme Murty as Manager and Bryn Gunnarson as his No2....Bryn is managing HK up in Iceland at the moment. They know the club inside out and are both club legends...whats not to like :D

Oh I’m in! Even if it were Paul bodin and Michael Meaker tag team.

royalp-we
Hob Nob Regular

by royalp-we » 08 Jan 2022 19:19

Official account is very quiet. Think we will see a media shutdown till Tuesday.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 08 Jan 2022 19:20

Nah, bollox…keep

He’s played. master stroke today!

No extra time, unimportant collateral injuries, “concentrate on the league outness” …our rivals are all very much still involved in it…let them grind themselves down until they meet Citehs fourth or fifth first team.

Well played Pauno!

(not sure that I am being serious Ian)

72 bus
Hob Nob Regular

by 72 bus » 08 Jan 2022 19:22

Crowbar6753

They know the 2005-2006 version of the club, that club is long gone.

McDermolenko

by McDermolenko » 08 Jan 2022 19:22

royalp-we Official account is very quiet. Think we will see a media shutdown till Tuesday.

Don’t get too far ahead of yourself, can’t see them missing those important birthday shout-out messages.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 08 Jan 2022 19:25

72 bus
Crowbar6753

think that they’d both STILL offer more on the pitch than what we are getting currently

Kitsondinho
Hob Nob Addict
Location: at a cricket ground somewhere around the country........

by Kitsondinho » 08 Jan 2022 19:26

McDermolenko
royalp-we Official account is very quiet. Think we will see a media shutdown till Tuesday.

Don’t get too far ahead of yourself, can’t see them missing those important birthday shout-out messages.

Is it Trevor Senoir’s birthday AGAIN?!

Kitsondinho
Hob Nob Addict

by Kitsondinho » 08 Jan 2022 19:27

72 bus
Crowbar6753

Sadly, this

Lower West
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Lower West » 08 Jan 2022 19:33

McDermolenko While I wouldn’t call Pauno’s dismissal knee jerk, I would call it shortsighted unless a suitable name is lined up.

The post match drivel exceeded that spoken by even Stam and Gomes. Failure to accept your own mistakes. Just alienates the very people you need support from. Little more than Dai's puppet now. Limited shelf life but has a well paid contract that he isn't going to walk away from. Simply makes the situation worse.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 08 Jan 2022 19:36

Always thought Bryn would make a very good manager, regardless of whether he knows the club or not. I knows it's only Iceland, but seems to be doing a good job.

Dylan Kerr another ex player who's done well abroad. Less convinced by him in general though.

Mid Sussex Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Mid Sussex Royal » 08 Jan 2022 20:02

Crowbar6753

No - not Murty, Parky, McD v3 or any former player

Murty has done nothing apart from a couple of assistant stints in a league which is by and large L2 standard

The only former player I might take would be Rosenior

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 08 Jan 2022 20:04

Mid Sussex Royal
Crowbar6753

No - not Murty, Parky, McD v3 or any former player

Murty has done nothing apart from a couple of assistant stints in a league which is by and large L2 standard

The only former player I might take would be Rosenior

Yeah agreed on both

Kitsondinho
Hob Nob Addict

by Kitsondinho » 08 Jan 2022 20:07

Pepe the Horseman Always thought Bryn would make a very good manager, regardless of whether he knows the club or not. I knows it's only Iceland, but seems to be doing a good job.

Dylan Kerr another ex player who's done well abroad. Less convinced by him in general though.

Dylan Kerr has an excellent record across the globe. He was won a few trophies along the way too. Why not…can’t be any worse than now…

Parky has Wrexham riding high in the National League…so again, why not?!? :shock:

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 08 Jan 2022 20:12

Lower West
McDermolenko While I wouldn’t call Pauno’s dismissal knee jerk, I would call it shortsighted unless a suitable name is lined up.

The post match drivel exceeded that spoken by even Stam and Gomes. Failure to accept your own mistakes. Just alienates the very people you need support from. Little more than Dai's puppet now. Limited shelf life but has a well paid contract that he isn't going to walk away from. Simply makes the situation worse.

I wasn’t in any way a fan of Paul Clement but his post match interviews were painfully honest. This current bloke makes excuse after excuse. If it’s not too many games in close proximity, it’s too long since we last played or covid or injuries. That performance today was as bad as I have ever seen in fifty years supporting this club.
His post match interview was unacceptable. He should be apologising to the fans especially those that made the effort to get there and support this excuse of a team.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 08 Jan 2022 20:13

Kitsondinho
Pepe the Horseman Always thought Bryn would make a very good manager, regardless of whether he knows the club or not. I knows it's only Iceland, but seems to be doing a good job.

Dylan Kerr has an excellent record across the globe. He was won a few trophies along the way too. Why not…can’t be any worse than now…

Parky has Wrexham riding high in the National League…so again, why not?!? :shock:

Kerr maybe. Party not a. chance. He hasn’t improved Wrexham from last season which given the big signings and tremendous support is piss poor.

3points
Hob Nob Regular

by 3points » 08 Jan 2022 20:48

Would love to give Joni a chance until the end of the season, with an option to extend

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 08 Jan 2022 20:53

3points Would love to give Joni a chance until the end of the season, with an option to extend

Mitchell?

3points
Hob Nob Regular

by 3points » 08 Jan 2022 20:54

leon
3points Would love to give Joni a chance until the end of the season, with an option to extend

Mitchell?
:D

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 08 Jan 2022 20:59

You don't know what you've got till it's gone

3542 posts