MATCHWATCH : Queens Park Rangers (a)

346 posts
McDermolenko

Re: MATCHWATCH : Queens Park Rangers (a)

by McDermolenko » 29 Jan 2022 18:34

Was at the game today and can stand with those who say they have never felt as apathetic towards Reading as they do at this moment in time.

The response from Paunovic and lack of quite literally anything from the club is beyond disrespectful. Every week is a kick in the teeth and only serves to further the distance between club and supporter.

Had planned to travel to the likes of Blackpool a few months ago but will not be doing so now.

Only saving grace is Peterborough are diabolical. If Derby can prolong their recent form then we are not only in trouble but rather f*cked.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 29 Jan 2022 18:34

Once upon a time . No he didn’t impress as a full back . The excuse then was ‘ well he is playing out of position , he’s really a CB ‘ . Most of you loved him , there was even a comment a few days ago that he should be captain . I have always said that I was not convinced by him !

Yeah he did ok at best as a FB. He did put some in decent cb performances last year, but like the rest of them has shat the bed this year

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 29 Jan 2022 18:35

Millsy
Simmops
Millsy
Hahah, it was hilarious and probably my favourite Dellor moment, beats that Rodgers interview.

Basically

"Do you agree with me that you should be sacked?" :lol:

What was the Rodgers interview

IIRC it's where after a poor performance and result Dellor suggested to Rodgers that it wasn't great, and Rodgers lost his cool with Dellor and the interview (and Rodgers' job) ended not long after

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xctmrs

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 29 Jan 2022 18:42

Just put myself through the highlights

The defending. Bloody hell. We are an absolute shambles

Nice cross from baba for the Joao header which was our only chance shown

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 29 Jan 2022 18:56

Brogue
Jagermesiter1871 I actually thought we played alright today, other than the 4 goals.

You are Still pauno in I presume? :roll:

Tbh, assuming we can afford it, now is probably the time for him to go. Today we had near enough our full strength team and still looked clueless. He also appears to be trying to be too clever with team selection, zonal mark etc and the team look completely shot. Equally I would still say he's had a tough draw and its only been 1ish game with a decent squad but a nice 2 week break and just how perilous our position is, it probably is due.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 29 Jan 2022 18:58

Jagermesiter1871
Brogue
Jagermesiter1871 I actually thought we played alright today, other than the 4 goals.

Tbh, assuming we can afford it, now is probably the time for him to go. Today we had near enough our full strength team and still looked clueless. He also appears to be trying to be too clever with team selection, zonal mark etc and the team look completely shot. Equally I would still say he's had a tough draw and its only been 1ish game with a decent squad but a nice 2 week break and just how perilous our position is, it probably is due.

Bedwetter

paddy20
Hob Nob Regular

by paddy20 » 29 Jan 2022 19:06

Zip Holmes has been sadly exposed as not good enough at this level. At fault for two more goals today it seems
I gather he has been offered a new contract which he has yet to sign. He may have made a very big mistake because no one else at this level will come in for him. He cannot start against Bristol City.
He isn’t good enough.

I agree out of his depth at the moment

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 29 Jan 2022 19:22

CountryRoyal
Snowflake Royal Ok, he's trolling.

Is Pauno DD?

He's as much a fantasist judging by this interviews. And as totally thick judging by his tactics and substitutions

Simon's Church
Hob Nob Regular

by Simon's Church » 29 Jan 2022 19:24

Dont think I've ever seen a team play 4 central midfielders without a single one of them ever actually being in midfield.

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 29 Jan 2022 19:25

Zip
Jagermesiter1871
Brogue

Bedwetter

You were wetting the bed last season.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 29 Jan 2022 19:25

Zip Holmes has been sadly exposed as not good enough at this level. At fault for two more goals today it seems
I gather he has been offered a new contract which he has yet to sign. He may have made a very big mistake because no one else at this level will come in for him. He cannot start against Bristol City.
He isn’t good enough.

No, Holmes wasn't significantly at fault for two more goals. He played a part, but by far the larger error in both the first two was Laurent. Again. And again the Holmes witch hunt blames him instead.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 29 Jan 2022 19:30

Anybody vaguely interested in the Teddy Howe arguements…he played the full 90 for Barnet at RB in their 0-5 defeat today

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 29 Jan 2022 19:38

Snowflake Royal
He isn’t good enough.

No, Holmes wasn't significantly at fault for two more goals. He played a part, but by far the larger error in both the first two was Laurent. Again. And again the Holmes witch hunt blames him instead.

I feel reticent about commenting much because I actually think it’s pretty much all down to the management and coaching but (from the games I’ve seen) Laurent has been absolutely dire this season (apart from the those couple (?) of games he played in the centre of defence).

Marcus Crassus

by Marcus Crassus » 29 Jan 2022 19:44

Royal Rother
Snowflake Royal
He isn’t good enough.

I feel reticent about commenting much because I actually think it’s pretty much all down to the management and coaching but (from the games I’ve seen) Laurent has been absolutely dire this season (apart from the those couple (?) of games he played in the centre of defence).

Sorry, but if that world class fraud had an ounce of integrity, he'd walk.

Royality creeps In
Hob Nob Regular

by Royality creeps In » 29 Jan 2022 19:47

On the rattler home just got one thing to say. Pauno just oxf*rd off. I’m done with you. You have turned our club into a oxf*rd embarrassment
Go

Lower West
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Lower West » 29 Jan 2022 19:50

AthleticoSpizz Anybody vaguely interested in the Teddy Howe arguements…he played the full 90 for Barnet at RB in their 0-5 defeat today

Remember Stam ditched Cooper, Dickie and Stacey. :roll:

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 29 Jan 2022 19:57

Royal Rother
Snowflake Royal
He isn’t good enough.

Absolutely.

Holmes is getting the blame because he's a CB and often the nearest player to the goalscorer. But that doesn't mean he's making the key errors (he is sometimes). It's happening ahead of him and it's about midfield shape a lot of the time

Teams find it really easy to run at us. There's just no midfield screen. They're either too high up the pitch or sitting in the defensive line rather than screening it.

Drinkwater is usually completely awol, fluffing half arsed challenges or giving the ball away

Larry_Parnell

by Larry_Parnell » 29 Jan 2022 20:00

The official site appears to have `Pauno on QPR loss` posted 10 hours ago. Almost like he knew something we only presumed.

Elm Park Kid
Hob Nob Regular

by Elm Park Kid » 29 Jan 2022 20:03

The apathy is hardly surprising. The owners appear to be unconcerned with relegation, so what's the point in getting worked up?

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 29 Jan 2022 20:24

Lol’d at Benji’s tweet

‘Every word from another long and dreary presser with Pauno’

346 posts