MATCHWATCH : Queens Park Rangers (a)

346 posts
Brogue
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: MATCHWATCH : Queens Park Rangers (a)

by Brogue » 29 Jan 2022 20:27

Lower West
AthleticoSpizz Anybody vaguely interested in the Teddy Howe arguements…he played the full 90 for Barnet at RB in their 0-5 defeat today

Remember Stam ditched Cooper, Dickie and Stacey. :roll:

Yes and look how’s they have done. Yet when I suggested that these guys had far more potential than Holmes again the oracle that is SCIAG said I was talking shit. And Holmes is far better.

He thinks pauno should stay
He thinks the owners are doing a good job
He said letting go of teddy Howe was a big mistake
He said Holmes is better than cooper and dickie.

Has there ever been a worse poster on the team board than him :roll:

bcubed
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by bcubed » 29 Jan 2022 20:42

Brogue
Lower West
AthleticoSpizz Anybody vaguely interested in the Teddy Howe arguements…he played the full 90 for Barnet at RB in their 0-5 defeat today

Yes and look how’s they have done. Yet when I suggested that these guys had far more potential than Holmes again the oracle that is SCIAG said I was talking shit. And Holmes is far better.

Rhetorical question I presume
Many many

Orion1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Orion1871 » 29 Jan 2022 20:47

Brogue
Lower West

Not whilst Double Dunce exists.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 29 Jan 2022 23:53

Snowflake Royal
Zip Holmes has been sadly exposed as not good enough at this level. At fault for two more goals today it seems
I gather he has been offered a new contract which he has yet to sign. He may have made a very big mistake because no one else at this level will come in for him. He cannot start against Bristol City.
He isn’t good enough.

No, Holmes wasn't significantly at fault for two more goals. He played a part, but by far the larger error in both the first two was Laurent. Again. And again the Holmes witch hunt blames him instead.

We are dire at centre back. Just look at all the goals we are conceding from crosses. Holmes is a big part of that. Laurent has also been dreadful too. God knows what’s happened to him.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 29 Jan 2022 23:58

Snowflake Royal
Royal Rother
Snowflake Royal No, Holmes wasn't significantly at fault for two more goals. He played a part, but by far the larger error in both the first two was Laurent. Again. And again the Holmes witch hunt blames him instead.

I feel reticent about commenting much because I actually think it’s pretty much all down to the management and coaching but (from the games I’ve seen) Laurent has been absolutely dire this season (apart from the those couple (?) of games he played in the centre of defence).

Absolutely.

Holmes is getting the blame because he's a CB and often the nearest player to the goalscorer. But that doesn't mean he's making the key errors (he is sometimes). It's happening ahead of him and it's about midfield shape a lot of the time

Teams find it really easy to run at us. There's just no midfield screen. They're either too high up the pitch or sitting in the defensive line rather than screening it.

Drinkwater is usually completely awol, fluffing half arsed challenges or giving the ball away

The midfield are probably the worst offenders of the lot. The amount of time and space opposition teams are allowed is ridiculous. I don’t know if it’s just being lazy or if they are unfit but it’s inexcusable.

jt_1871

by jt_1871 » 30 Jan 2022 00:01

Simmops
jt_1871
Simmops What was the Rodgers interview

That comment sums you up :lol: :lol: now off you go and boycott this website please

:|

You gimp how the oxf*rd does it? At least I don't have 1871 in my name. You are probably a member of club1871.

is that the best you can do? Bore off :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

346 posts