BFTG QPR (a)

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

BFTG QPR (a)

by Pepe the Horseman » 29 Jan 2022 20:09

Dunno where to start.

We were the better team for the first 12 mins. Looked confident on the ball, attacked in numbers, and defended comfortably.

Then they scored and we went to shit. You could literally see the confidence drain out of them.

We continued to go through the motions and they continued to pick us off at will.

I'm very much PuanoOut, but can't say he was to blame for today. However, something needs to change, and the only thing we can change in the short term is to get rid of him.

If that doesn't happen, then we need to finally do something. The apathy is contagious.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: BFTG QPR (a)

by CountryRoyal » 29 Jan 2022 20:16

Pepe the Horseman Dunno where to start.

We were the better team for the first 12 mins. Looked confident on the ball, attacked in numbers, and defended comfortably.

Then they scored and we went to shit. You could literally see the confidence drain out of them.

We continued to go through the motions and they continued to pick us off at will.

I'm very much PuanoOut, but can't say he was to blame for today. However, something needs to change, and the only thing we can change in the short term is to get rid of him.

If that doesn't happen, then we need to finally do something. The apathy is contagious.

Only really heard the anti-pauno chants towards the end of the game - was that about right? Everyone seems really apathetic atm, like sleep walking into league one.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 29 Jan 2022 20:27

CountryRoyal

Only really heard the anti-pauno chants towards the end of the game - was that about right? Everyone seems really apathetic atm, like sleep walking into league one.

Yeh, there were some half hearted Pauno out chants, and a "we want our Reading back", but it just feels like we all know it's not gonna change anything, so why bother.

And I know that's a big chunk of the problem, but how do we change that?

Bigtimmeh

by Bigtimmeh » 29 Jan 2022 20:30

Yes the anri pauno chants only really started around 60 mins +. Apathy is the word for it...felt like everyone was thinking

"as long as its not as bad as fulham its ok "

Away fansstarted to get more frustrated before the end but no real anger,I think most were resigned to this outcome. Also if pauno hasn't gone already the reality is he won't go...

Brogue
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Brogue » 29 Jan 2022 20:31

Pepe the Horseman
CountryRoyal

Yeh, there were some half hearted Pauno out chants, and a "we want our Reading back", but it just feels like we all know it's not gonna change anything, so why bother.

Well we are the only fans in the country who just allow this to continue without any form of protest. It’s embarrassing. No other fans would put up with this.
Last edited by Brogue on 29 Jan 2022 20:32, edited 1 time in total.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 29 Jan 2022 20:31

Pepe the Horseman
CountryRoyal

It’s a tough one and a vicious circle :(

I still think there is quality within, they just need a new lease. Honestly, a change of management and a couple of results and I can see us fly up the table. As it stands, unless something changes we are certain for the drop.

Royality creeps In
Hob Nob Regular

by Royality creeps In » 29 Jan 2022 20:35

Just home. Manager just oxf*rd do one!
Totally oxf*rd off with our shower. Embarrassing .
Fans not deserving of this crap

f

Big Ern
Hob Nob Regular

by Big Ern » 29 Jan 2022 20:38

It’s okay lads. Pauno thought apart from the 4 goals we played well .

Play Offs here we come !

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 29 Jan 2022 20:41

Yeh, just to be clear I'm fully behind getting rid of him and the new manager bounce alone should keep us up. I've felt like that since Derby. Trouble is if he doesn't get sacked, what do we do?

The general shoulder shrug and acceptance of our situation means nothing will change. Happy to lead some kind of revolt if you guys are up for that x

Bigtimmeh

by Bigtimmeh » 29 Jan 2022 20:52

Pepe the Horseman Yeh, just to be clear I'm fully behind getting rid of him and the new manager bounce alone should keep us up. I've felt like that since Derby. Trouble is if he doesn't get sacked, what do we do?

The general shoulder shrug and acceptance of our situation means nothing will change. Happy to lead some kind of revolt if you guys are up for that x

What kind of revolt are we talking about here? Because that goes to the heart of our problem, we can protest and sing pauno out as much as we want, but if we know he isn't going anywhere then all we are doing is hurting the team...

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 29 Jan 2022 21:02

Bigtimmeh
Pepe the Horseman Yeh, just to be clear I'm fully behind getting rid of him and the new manager bounce alone should keep us up. I've felt like that since Derby. Trouble is if he doesn't get sacked, what do we do?

What kind of revolt are we talking about here? Because that goes to the heart of our problem, we can protest and sing pauno out as much as we want, but if we know he isn't going anywhere then all we are doing is hurting the team...

So if we think the manager isn't going anywhere, we could protest that?

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 29 Jan 2022 21:02

“Not fit to wear the hoops” would suffice.

Pauno is (obviously) toasted but the team on the pitch (with the odd exception…again, obvs)are very culpable…a waste of rations…shameful bunch

Just bare your arses at them as they enter the arena…some of them are fukkin us over anyway…we deserve better from more than just Pauno

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 29 Jan 2022 21:28

If he doesn't go, we need to accept we're down. And we have a big rebuild and at least a few years in L1.

If we keep losing and he doesn’t get sacked, there's nothing any of us can do.

If there's a possibility he will be sacked, we can only make it happen a few games earlier.

Dai isn’t around. If he know the fans are unhappy, he seemingly doesn't care.

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 29 Jan 2022 21:30

Big Ern It’s okay lads. Pauno thought apart from the 4 goals we played well .

Play Offs here we come !

I never understood why we jail people for committing offences because between the offences they do nothing wrong surely.

Brogue
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Brogue » 29 Jan 2022 21:31

Everyone turn up at bearwood and have a sit down protest in front of the gates so no one can get in

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 29 Jan 2022 21:34

Should think the ‘players’ wouldn’t be too bothered with another day off….they've had the past 4 months off already.

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 29 Jan 2022 21:37

Brogue Everyone turn up at bearwood and have a sit down protest in front of the gates so no one can get in

Is this a protest for change or a suggestion to improve our performances? :wink:

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 29 Jan 2022 21:40

Brogue Everyone turn up at bearwood and have a sit down protest in front of the gates so no one can get in

Violence is the only option imo

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 29 Jan 2022 21:40

In. Do they train Wednesdays? Got a load of deliveries on Monday, and busy day at work on Tuesday.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 29 Jan 2022 21:41

Lol