Pauno sacked !!!!!!!!!!!

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Pauno sacked !!!!!!!!!!!

by AthleticoSpizz » 19 Feb 2022 19:13

Royal Rother
King Cnut He travelled all the way up to frozen north knowing all this?Fair play to the bloke. Hope he gets his dignity recognised somewhere.

Indeed. A decent man dealt a terrible hand who has suffered disgusting shameful abuse on here and elsewhere, just because he wasn’t very good at his job.

The whole saga has clearly demonstrated yet again that football supporters include vast numbers of absolute cnuts in their ranks.
+1

…and has been, and will be, forever and ever.

I’ll finally break cover here…… he (our now ex-manager) knew that this was not going to end well months ago, the dogs abuse that he has received was to be expected but had become quite uncomfortable to read.
We all know how to pick a team and manage a Championship team better than him, after all.

Pretty glad he went out on a ‘high’ , we move on to our next disastrous phase

C’mon urzzz

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 19 Feb 2022 19:13

Brogue
Royal Rother
King Cnut He travelled all the way up to frozen north knowing all this?Fair play to the bloke. Hope he gets his dignity recognised somewhere.

Indeed. A decent man dealt a terrible hand who has suffered disgusting shameful abuse on here and elsewhere, just because he wasn’t very good at his job.

The whole saga has clearly demonstrated yet again that football supporters include vast numbers of absolute cnuts in their ranks.

Eh what are you going on about, why are the fans pcunts?

Because RR likes Drinkwater

Cureton's Volley
Hob Nob Regular

by Cureton's Volley » 19 Feb 2022 19:26

Fair play Pauno for that leaving interview. I can only imagine his final speech to the lads - probably buzzing after the win - was equally classy.

I don't disagree with the decision, results were not good enough... But the way they eventually did it was laughable.

Furthermore, the way some of you (grown men presumably) have gone on with the hysterics and vitriol has been pathetic. Threats ranging from 'supporting Maidenhead' to 'full scale violence'. Take a good hard look at yourselves.

There are rarely simple solutions to complex problems, and a new first team manager papers over the cracks of an organisation which is rotten to the top of the hierarchy.

Today we can celebrate a win, and in the short-term perhaps share some fresh hope in change... But for any pre-Prem supporter this shouldn't feel like progress. It's simply another chapter in the tragicomedy that has been the ownership and running of this club for the past decade.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 19 Feb 2022 19:29

Cureton's Volley Fair play Pauno for that leaving interview. I can only imagine his final speech to the lads - probably buzzing after the win - was equally classy.

I don't disagree with the decision, results were not good enough... But the way they eventually did it was laughable.

Furthermore, the way some of you (grown men presumably) have gone on with the hysterics and vitriol has been pathetic. Threats ranging from 'supporting Maidenhead' to 'full scale violence'. Take a good hard look at yourselves.

There are rarely simple solutions to complex problems, and a new first team manager papers over the cracks of an organisation which is rotten to the top of the hierarchy.

Today we can celebrate a win, and in the short-term perhaps share some fresh hope in change... But for any pre-Prem supporter this shouldn't feel like progress. It's simply another chapter in the tragicomedy that has been the ownership and running of this club for the past decade.

Anyone threatening Pauno with violence is a disgrace. He should have gone after the Fulham game. The board didn’t have the bollocks to do it then.
We have then had a toxic month which he has fronted with no one from the club anywhere to be seen. We are run by a bunch of cowards.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 19 Feb 2022 19:32

+1 Welsh

Steve_Upper_West

by Steve_Upper_West » 19 Feb 2022 20:01

Cureton's Volley Fair play Pauno for that leaving interview. I can only imagine his final speech to the lads - probably buzzing after the win - was equally classy.

+1

BraisingsteakRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by BraisingsteakRoyal » 19 Feb 2022 20:05

Anyone got a link to the interview?

PATRIQT

by PATRIQT » 19 Feb 2022 20:56

More BS from the club regarding another statement from Dai which clearly didn't come from him.

TiagoIlori

by TiagoIlori » 19 Feb 2022 21:40

Eddie saying Pauno rejected a three year contract in December. I’m sure we’re all relieved but I think it means more about how bad the situation is at the club than anything else.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 19 Feb 2022 21:47

TiagoIlori Eddie saying Pauno rejected a three year contract in December. I’m sure we’re all relieved but I think it means more about how bad the situation is at the club than anything else.

Utterly bizarre if true. Also says Pauno rejected it. No idea if true but it really wouldn’t surprise me. Getting more and more fed up with our owners.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 19 Feb 2022 21:47

PATRIQT No problem with Ince as long as he leaves his ego at home.

Ive read a few interviews with him where's he's been keen to express that with every new coaching job, his past achievements as a player and manager mean fcuk all and every job starts with earning the players' respect. I think his exact words were "My playing career doesn't pay their mortgages for them".

YorkshireRoyal99
Hob Nob Addict

by YorkshireRoyal99 » 19 Feb 2022 22:12

Zip
TiagoIlori Eddie saying Pauno rejected a three year contract in December. I’m sure we’re all relieved but I think it means more about how bad the situation is at the club than anything else.

Utterly bizarre if true. Also says Pauno rejected it. No idea if true but it really wouldn’t surprise me. Getting more and more fed up with our owners.

In all fairness, in hindsight as much as I'm glad that didn't happen, it might not have looked so ridiculous at the time. It's obvious the owners want some sort of long-term manager which they (and I at one time) thought Pauno could have been. But obviously that wasn't to be and to throw all your eggs in one basket and give anyone a 3 year deal given our precarious financial state as well as our history of hiring and firing is also a very questionable decision.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 19 Feb 2022 22:25

Things must be absolutely fcuked behind the scenes if he turned that contract down

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 19 Feb 2022 22:39

Zip

Anyone threatening Pauno with violence is a disgrace. He should have gone after the Fulham game. The board didn’t have the bollocks to do it then.
We have then had a toxic month which he has fronted with no one from the club anywhere to be seen. We are run by a bunch of cowards.

Had some utter moron behind me today chanting about having a party when Pauno dies. oxf*rd disgraceful stuff.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 19 Feb 2022 22:49

genome Things must be absolutely fcuked behind the scenes if he turned that contract down

:lol:

Our form at the start of December was LLLLWDLW. Bar a 6 game period we'd won 4 games since mid March, out of 17.

LOL @ offering the manager responsible for that a 3 year deal no matter the excuses.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 19 Feb 2022 22:50

@ Jagers

Sums up a lot about the mentality of some of our so-called supporters.

We slag-off a lot of other teams morons…whilst we have a lot of our own…but that’s just the “beautiful game” these days.

What a turn-off

Notts Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Notts Royal » 19 Feb 2022 22:54

Millsy Chill. Ince is temporary.

If he transforms us into stars overnight I'm not going to let his past get in the way. If not, we'll have another man in anyway.

Why would you put someOne external in charge temporarily? You’d just put Gilkes in for the interim.

Can only mean 1 thing…another Kia set up :evil:

PATRIQT

by PATRIQT » 19 Feb 2022 23:05

Eddie must be talking nonsense. How are we allowed to give a manager a long-term contract but only 1 year deals to players?

Uke
Hob Nob Legend

by Uke » 19 Feb 2022 23:19

AthleticoSpizz +1 Welsh

ynghyd ag un

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 19 Feb 2022 23:38

Notts Royal
Millsy Chill. Ince is temporary.

If he transforms us into stars overnight I'm not going to let his past get in the way. If not, we'll have another man in anyway.

Why would you put someOne external in charge temporarily? You’d just put Gilkes in for the interim.

Can only mean 1 thing…another Kia set up :evil:

True but perhaps as Tom's dad he's sort of vaguely linked. I think Dellor said his agent isn't Kia too.