MATCHWATCH : Nottingham Forest (a)

233 posts
Libertine
Hob Nob Addict
Location: Connecticut...aka "The Fifth Ring of Hell" & Prediction League Champion 2015/2016

Re: MATCHWATCH : Nottingham Forest (a)

by Libertine » 12 Mar 2022 17:03

I think they need to get 2 more wins to stay up and based on recent form/performances I don't see where they'll come from.

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 12 Mar 2022 17:04

Hound
South Coast Royal
Snowflake Royal Who was supposed to be on their wide man? McIntyre was in line with the box and Hoilett was nowhere. Acres of space.

see also last Saturday when there should have been an effective plant to stop Cooper.

A plant would have prob been more effective than Holmes etc

:D
Note to self:- more haste, less speed when posting at half-time.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 12 Mar 2022 17:05

Can anyone explain why we blew our limited budget on Dann, yet another defender who can't get above walking pace when we already had three CBs who run like they're in treacle?

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 12 Mar 2022 17:07

Snowflake Royal Can anyone explain why we blew our limited budget on Dann, yet another defender who can't get above walking pace when we already had three CBs who run like they're in treacle?

He obviously fancied 4

Is Thomas still an option now we signed Nyland? I lose track

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 12 Mar 2022 17:08

Hound
Snowflake Royal Can anyone explain why we blew our limited budget on Dann, yet another defender who can't get above walking pace when we already had three CBs who run like they're in treacle?

He obviously fancied 4

Is Thomas still an option now we signed Nyland? I lose track

oxf*rd knows.

Doesn’t matter. The squad are at each other's throats and playing as individuals. There's no team spirit or belief left.

I'm not sure they've got a brain between the lot of them

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 12 Mar 2022 17:16

Get the losers Ince and Rae out of our club now!

Shit TV pundit, even worse manager.

Poor old Paunovic resigned because he didn't want the players distracted by the disunity between fans, club and team. Reading FC have jumped out of the frying pan into a sodding furnace!
Last edited by RoyalBlue on 12 Mar 2022 17:18, edited 1 time in total.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 12 Mar 2022 17:17

How did Tom Ince do?

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 12 Mar 2022 17:18

leon How did Tom Ince do?

Created our only chance of note.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 12 Mar 2022 17:19

Snowflake Royal
Hound Well Ince is quite clearly failing as interim

Is there a plan b?

Well, he's certainly performing as you'd expect for one of the Dad's roped in as an emergency.

Our best 2 results in months were when our manager got sacked and our new manager hadn't had time to do any managing.

This is just a consequence of allowing a shit manager to stay and poison the confidence and form of the squad way beyond anything reasonable. If he'd been sacked 6 games earlier, we might be in a different position.

Not with perennial failures Ince & Rae we wouldn't have been.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 12 Mar 2022 17:19

windermereROYAL
leon How did Tom Ince do?

Created our only chance of note.

Excellent. I’m pleased for the manager

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 12 Mar 2022 17:21

LMAO.

Didn’t watch, forgot we were playing. Had a day sesh in town and a had a great day.

Just seen the score. Why didn’t Joao start?

Ince is a fraud and unless we get an actual manager in we are probably going down. Hilarious. Only Reading could get rid of the worst manager in our history and replace him with someone worse. We are a meme. Kinda funny tbf.

Looking forward to a league one tour now. Embracing it. If we fold we fold, this club is toxic and shit anyway.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 12 Mar 2022 17:21

RoyalBlue
Snowflake Royal
Hound Well Ince is quite clearly failing as interim

Is there a plan b?

Well, he's certainly performing as you'd expect for one of the Dad's roped in as an emergency.

Our best 2 results in months were when our manager got sacked and our new manager hadn't had time to do any managing.

This is just a consequence of allowing a shit manager to stay and poison the confidence and form of the squad way beyond anything reasonable. If he'd been sacked 6 games earlier, we might be in a different position.

Not with perennial failures Ince & Rae we wouldn't have been.

It was a high risk and is proving to be a terrible appointment.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t last until the end of the season.

Elm Park Kid
Hob Nob Regular

by Elm Park Kid » 12 Mar 2022 17:33

Libertine I think they need to get 2 more wins to stay up and based on recent form/performances I don't see where they'll come from.

That would be 5 points fewer than the lowest surviving total in the Championship.

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 12 Mar 2022 17:52

CountryRoyal LMAO.

Didn’t watch, forgot we were playing. Had a day sesh in town and a had a great day.

Ince is a fraud and unless we get an actual manager in we are probably going down. Hilarious. Only Reading could get rid of the worst manager in our history and replace him with someone worse. We are a meme. Kinda funny tbf.

Looking forward to a league one tour now. Embracing it. If we fold we fold, this club is toxic and shit anyway.

According to Ince he wasn't well and several of the squad has Covid. Swift and Holmes.

Libertine
Hob Nob Addict
Location: Connecticut...aka "The Fifth Ring of Hell" & Prediction League Champion 2015/2016

by Libertine » 12 Mar 2022 18:07

Elm Park Kid
Libertine I think they need to get 2 more wins to stay up and based on recent form/performances I don't see where they'll come from.

That would be 5 points fewer than the lowest surviving total in the Championship.

I didn't realize that but I assumed there would be some draws in the mix too. Based on the form of the current bottom three I think they'll struggle to get above 35 pts even with the 10 games remaining.

Royal_jimmy
Hob Nob Regular

by Royal_jimmy » 12 Mar 2022 18:16

I just want the season to end now

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 12 Mar 2022 18:17

Ascotexgunner
CountryRoyal LMAO.

According to Ince he wasn't well and several of the squad has Covid. Swift and Holmes.

You don’t have to isolate now if you have covid so why did they miss it? We’re they actually that ill or does football have different rules regarding isolation etc.

Lower West
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Lower West » 12 Mar 2022 18:22

CountryRoyal
Ascotexgunner
CountryRoyal LMAO.

You don’t have to isolate now if you have covid so why did they miss it? We’re they actually that ill or does football have different rules regarding isolation etc.

Knowingly passing it onto your work colleagues would be a dumb thing to do. The squad is threadbare as it is.

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 12 Mar 2022 18:27

If we take the extra 6 point deduction now (not that we are)....would that mean we are then released from the restrictions next season and give us more money to spend on a reliable manager (a Warnock/Monk type) as well as tie some of the players we want to keep down for next season as so many are out of contract?
Last edited by Ascotexgunner on 12 Mar 2022 18:28, edited 1 time in total.

Uke
Hob Nob Legend

by Uke » 12 Mar 2022 18:27

CountryRoyal
Ascotexgunner
CountryRoyal LMAO.

You can still feel like shit

233 posts