#SellBeforeWeDai (to someone fit and proper)“ supporters action group

2661 posts
SpaghettiHoop

Re: “ Sell before we Dai “ supporters action group v2.1

by SpaghettiHoop » 27 Jul 2023 08:41

Nothing on the EFL website at the moment.

Green
Hob Nob Legend

by Green » 27 Jul 2023 11:20

Winston Biscuit
Snowflake Royal
Winston Biscuit Should have been called Let Dai Gone(s) Be Bygones

I'm leaning more and more towards:

Dai, Dai, Dai you bastard.
Dai, Dai, Dai you bastard.
Dai Yongge is a bastard.

A Dai'm A Dozen

No Yongge welcome

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 27 Jul 2023 11:45

It's certainly a Dai're situation and no mistake.

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: “ Sell before we Dai “ supporters action group v2.2

by SouthDownsRoyal » 27 Jul 2023 13:53

:lol:

And Dai Young

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 27 Jul 2023 14:04

Wasn't he a prop for Cardiff in the 90s?

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 27 Jul 2023 15:12

SouthDownsRoyal

And Dai Young

Who is Aaron Madigan, does he have a record of documentary expertise or is he just a YouTuber or something?

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 27 Jul 2023 15:20

From Despair To Where? Wasn't he a prop for Cardiff in the 90s?

Dai young is what happens if you don’t live a long life.

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 27 Jul 2023 15:21

Sutekh
SouthDownsRoyal

And Dai Young

Who is Aaron Madigan, does he have a record of documentary expertise or is he just a YouTuber or something?

PM him and be a part of his documentary

Elm Park Kid
Hob Nob Regular

by Elm Park Kid » 27 Jul 2023 17:03

Heard from my source today that EFL extremely upset, Dai not fulfilling requirements, 100% points deduction, just a matter of how many.

blythspartan
Hob Nob Regular

by blythspartan » 27 Jul 2023 17:23

Elm Park Kid Heard from my source today that EFL extremely upset, Dai not fulfilling requirements, 100% points deduction, just a matter of how many.

I think it’s a given that we’ll get a points deduction but not for non payment of tax to HMRC. If it’s based on non payment of wages, I can’t see that it can be disproportionate to what Wigan have received so far. I’m sure the EFL are p*ssed with Dai the same as we are.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 27 Jul 2023 17:46

blythspartan
Elm Park Kid Heard from my source today that EFL extremely upset, Dai not fulfilling requirements, 100% points deduction, just a matter of how many.

I think it’s a given that we’ll get a points deduction but not for non payment of tax to HMRC. If it’s based on non payment of wages, I can’t see that it can be disproportionate to what Wigan have received so far. I’m sure the EFL are p*ssed with Dai the same as we are.

Doubly so, their seemingly "not fit for purpose" test approved him.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 27 Jul 2023 17:48

blythspartan

Degree of pissedoffness also won't feature in the penalty tariff guidance.

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 27 Jul 2023 17:48

As long as they deduct before the start of the season, 100% of no points won’t hurt us

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 27 Jul 2023 17:49

Sutekh
blythspartan

Doubly so, their seemingly "not fit for purpose" test approved him.

How many times do you need to have that test explained to you?

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 27 Jul 2023 17:51

SouthDownsRoyal

As long as they deduct before the start of the season, 100% of no points won’t hurt us

Be funny if they kept the club waiting until next Easter to really maximise the punishment (and take into account all the subsequent screw ups there'll be between now and then).

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Forbury Lion » 27 Jul 2023 20:13

Sutekh
SouthDownsRoyal

Be funny if they kept the club waiting until next Easter to really maximise the punishment (and take into account all the subsequent screw ups there'll be between now and then).
Might be difficult to sell a club with a possible points deduction hanging over it which could affect which league it's in next season, If we're 10 points above relegation they may give us a 11 point deduction, If we're 6 points inside the playoffs we'll get a 7 point deduction etc.

Probably leave it until the end of the season as there may be more late payments etc which can be wrapped up into one big penalty hit

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 27 Jul 2023 20:18

Forbury Lion
Sutekh
SouthDownsRoyal

Might be difficult to sell a club with a possible points deduction hanging over it which could affect which league it's in next season, If we're 10 points above relegation they may give us a 11 point deduction, If we're 6 points inside the playoffs we'll get a 7 point deduction etc.

Probably leave it until the end of the season as there may be more late payments etc which can be wrapped up into one big penalty hit

Agreed but how tedious if we have yet another season where we get nearly towards the end and have to wait for news on a possible points deduction again

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 27 Jul 2023 20:48

Luckily the EFL can't dock points, they have to refer any charge to an independent commission to decide what the punishment may be.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 28 Jul 2023 06:59

So, any plans for a demo or some other display of opprobium on the current pathetic mess and continual lack of communication at the game tomorrow? Or will it be the same nothing to see :| clappy clap clap as Reading's team of academy players get beaten by the latest opponent that is actually able to operate as a proper football club.

blythspartan
Hob Nob Regular

by blythspartan » 28 Jul 2023 07:22

Sutekh So, any plans for a demo or some other display of opprobium on the current pathetic mess and continual lack of communication at the game tomorrow? Or will it be the same nothing to see :| clappy clap clap as Reading's team of academy players get beaten by the latest opponent that is actually able to operate as a proper football club.

I have to work tomorrow so I’ll be throwing socks at my laptop screen and no doubt hurling abuse.

2661 posts