#SellBeforeWeDai (to someone fit and proper)“ supporters action group

2661 posts
Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: “ Sell before we Dai (to someone fit and proper)“ supporters action group v2.3 sponsored by Dunlop Tennis Balls

by Pepe the Horseman » 25 Oct 2023 20:05

The invite seems to be going down as well as you'd expect from the Pompey fans on Twitter.

Royal_jimmy
Hob Nob Regular

Re: “ Sell before we Dai (to someone fit and proper)“ supporters action group v2.3 sponsored by Dunlop Tennis Balls

by Royal_jimmy » 25 Oct 2023 20:32

WestYorksRoyal
Clyde1998
Royal_jimmy On another topic, are any of you going to the march on Saturday? anyone know how many people might turn out? if we can get even 300-400 that'll be awesome

I'm not really sure what the purpose is of it as Dai is in the process of selling the club. I'd understand more if Dai wasn't trying to sell the club. It's a no from me at this stage.

He's holding out for an unrealistic amount and wasting time with poundshop Gandalf. Keep turning the screw.

This is about keeping the pressure up on him to sell

Brogue
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Brogue » 25 Oct 2023 20:34

Dave kitson will be joining the march

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 25 Oct 2023 20:48

Brogue Dave kitson will be joining the march

Didn't even know he was a Portsmouth fan tbh.

URZZZZZZZZ
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Long knocks it back in.............IT'S READING WHO TAKE A MASSIVE STEP TOWARDS WEMBLEY!!

by URZZZZZZZZ » 25 Oct 2023 20:54

Pepe the Horseman The invite seems to be going down as well as you'd expect from the Pompey fans on Twitter.

My problem with Pompey at the time was that they had tangibly benefitted by cheating, and to add to it their cheating indirectly contributed to our Premier League relegation. One week before they cup final they don’t turn up against Fulham and it sends us down, I didn’t forget about that.

I honestly couldn’t give a oxf*rd if they were to join the march, in fact I’d prefer it if they didn’t.

URZZZZZZZZ
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Long knocks it back in.............IT'S READING WHO TAKE A MASSIVE STEP TOWARDS WEMBLEY!!

by URZZZZZZZZ » 25 Oct 2023 20:54

Pepe the Horseman The invite seems to be going down as well as you'd expect from the Pompey fans on Twitter.

My problem with Pompey at the time was that they had tangibly benefitted by cheating, and to add to it their cheating indirectly contributed to our Premier League relegation. One week before they cup final they don’t turn up against Fulham and it sends us down, I didn’t forget about that.

I honestly couldn’t give a oxf*rd if they were to join the march, in fact I’d prefer it if they didn’t.

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 25 Oct 2023 21:02

To be fair, we don't come out of this thread looking well:

viewtopic.php?t=111817&start=220

While I wouldn’t wish liquidation on anybody, they gained a lot from their cheating. FA Cup win, top half finishes, European football. I'd probably say it was a worthwhile trade off for what they subsequently went through, given they survived.

Whereas it's been shit for us throughout.

Clyde1998
Hob Nob Regular

by Clyde1998 » 25 Oct 2023 21:32

Why are they trying to get Portsmouth fans to attend anyway? It's a march against our ownership.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 25 Oct 2023 21:44

Might be a bit of concern if a few turn up at the meeting point for a bit of mischief.

We know there will plenty of unsympathetic taunting from the away following inside the stadium.

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 26 Oct 2023 05:51

Yet another cringe move from our lot. Up there with SBWD tweeting out solidarity posts about Southend, who they wouldn't have given a single sh*t about had we not been in a financial mess ourselves.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 26 Oct 2023 12:28

Winston Biscuit

Yet another cringe move from our lot. Up there with SBWD tweeting out solidarity posts about Southend, who they wouldn't have given a single sh*t about had we not been in a financial mess ourselves.

I wouldn't be surprised if Pompey fans turn up just to cause trouble now. Run Before We Dai.

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 26 Oct 2023 12:30

Pepe the Horseman
Winston Biscuit

I wouldn't be surprised if Pompey fans turn up just to cause trouble now. Run Before We Dai.

Yet another own goal from the protest group.

I cannot wait to see the photos and videos.

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 26 Oct 2023 12:31

can we all just stop pretending that football fans care about the future of other clubs?

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 26 Oct 2023 12:34

Winston Biscuit can we all just stop pretending that football fans care about the future of other clubs?

I do.

I cared about the future of Pompey when they were in trouble.

Admittedly my care was that they got their just desserts for cheating their way to success, getting us relegated and coming on here telling us they were better run than us. And that pcunt with the bell.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 26 Oct 2023 12:51

Snowflake Royal
Winston Biscuit can we all just stop pretending that football fans care about the future of other clubs?

I do.

I cared about the future of Pompey when they were in trouble.

Admittedly my care was that they got their just desserts for cheating their way to success, getting us relegated and coming on here telling us they were better run than us. And that pcunt with the bell.

:D

blythspartan
Hob Nob Regular

by blythspartan » 26 Oct 2023 15:49

Someone has put this together and shared it on twitter. Tbf, it brings back some great memories.
https://youtu.be/I15c3SGWGKE

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 26 Oct 2023 16:06

:cry:

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 26 Oct 2023 16:10

blythspartan Someone has put this together and shared it on twitter. Tbf, it brings back some great memories.

Just have to cling onto the hope that one day this will be over, we'll be under good ownership and those days will return. There are several hopeful stories in the top 2 tiers, and teams building back like Bolton and Portsmouth at our level.

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 26 Oct 2023 16:33

blythspartan Someone has put this together and shared it on twitter. Tbf, it brings back some great memories.

Thanks for that blyth, it almost brought a tear to the eye.

bcubed
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by bcubed » 26 Oct 2023 16:42

South Coast Royal

Thanks for that blyth, it almost brought a tear to the eye.

Nice to be reminded that we used to be an actual proper football club

2661 posts