#SellBeforeWeDai (to someone fit and proper)“ supporters action group

2661 posts
BRO_BOT
Hob Nob Regular

Re: “ Sell before we Dai (to someone fit and proper)“ supporters action group v2.3b sponsored by Sports Direct Tennis Ba

by BRO_BOT » 13 Jan 2024 17:27

Snowflake Royal I accept your apology Brogue

:lol:

Brogue
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: “ Sell before we Dai (to someone fit and proper)“ supporters action group v2.3b sponsored by Sports Direct Tennis Ba

by Brogue » 13 Jan 2024 17:33

So I just spoke to my m8 and said wtf dude you just made me look a right Cnut on hobnob wtf happened to the game will not be abandoned. Apparently we couldn’t get enough police at the game to clear the pitch after it emerged we haven’t paid TVP and they are only providing minimum numbers that meet the safety guidelines and nothing more :|

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 13 Jan 2024 17:33

Can we have a media watch on this to see whether the events at the SCL today get any real coverage of note outside of the FL highlights programme and local media.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 13 Jan 2024 17:34

BRO_BOT
Snowflake Royal I accept your apology Brogue

:lol:

Don’t encourage him ffs Brobby

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 13 Jan 2024 17:36

Brogue So I just spoke to my m8 and said wtf dude you just made me look a right Cnut on hobnob wtf happened to the game will not be abandoned. Apparently we couldn’t get enough police at the game to clear the pitch after it emerged we haven’t paid TVP and they are only providing minimum numbers that meet the safety guidelines and nothing more :|

Don't believe everything your told Brogue.

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 13 Jan 2024 17:41

Brogue So I just spoke to my m8 and said wtf dude you just made me look a right Cnut on hobnob wtf happened to the game will not be abandoned. Apparently we couldn’t get enough police at the game to clear the pitch after it emerged we haven’t paid TVP and they are only providing minimum numbers that meet the safety guidelines and nothing more :|

I still have faith in your reporting. I still believe.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 13 Jan 2024 17:41

Snowflake Royal

you're

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 13 Jan 2024 17:46

leon
Snowflake Royal

you're

Oh come on that was a cheap point to score. I guess you had to go for it but you can't feel happy about it.

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 13 Jan 2024 17:52

Sutekh Can we have a media watch on this to see whether the events at the SCL today get any real coverage of note outside of the FL highlights programme and local media.

Was just headline number 3 on SSN

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 13 Jan 2024 17:52

NathStPaul
leon
Snowflake Royal Don't believe everything your told Brogue.

you're

Oh come on that was a cheap point to score. I guess you had to go for it but you can't feel happy about it.

It's all he's good for.

Uke
Hob Nob Legend

by Uke » 13 Jan 2024 18:09

andrew1957
Uke
NathStPaul Great stuff from the guys who came on the pitch. Heroes.

Or zeros

Only time will tell

It seems to me we are heading to liquidation anyway so this is the last throw of the dice.

Agreed

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 13 Jan 2024 18:14

NathStPaul
leon
Snowflake Royal Don't believe everything your told Brogue.

you're

It would have been cheaper to say it didn’t need Brogues mate for him to look a right Cnut on hobnob, but thankfully nobody said that

Brogue
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Brogue » 13 Jan 2024 18:16

Hound
NathStPaul
leon
you're

It would have been cheaper to say it didn’t need Brogues mate for him to look a right Cnut on hobnob, but thankfully nobody said that

Imagine having 25k team board posts :lol: virgin.

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 13 Jan 2024 18:18

Brogue
Hound
NathStPaul Oh come on that was a cheap point to score. I guess you had to go for it but you can't feel happy about it.

Come on lads! Let's all back the boys and make some noise.

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 13 Jan 2024 18:20

Tbf, the game was given every chance to proceed. I'm surprised they persevered so long. It was hardly a knee jerk to the pitch invasion, and perhaps the stewards just didn't foresee it lasting so long.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 13 Jan 2024 18:22

Brogue
Hound
NathStPaul Oh come on that was a cheap point to score. I guess you had to go for it but you can't feel happy about it.

:) . Is it that many, fcuk

Still at least I’m not sad enough to post on AE anymore. That really is virgin territory

Brogue
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Brogue » 13 Jan 2024 18:42

Ya man Jeff helping us get this in the news

JR

by JR » 13 Jan 2024 18:45

Sutekh Can we have a media watch on this to see whether the events at the SCL today get any real coverage of note outside of the FL highlights programme and local media.

It just flashed up on my phone as a Sky News notification - ‘’watch the moment football fans invading the pitch and throwing tennis balls cause match to be abandoned”

Brogue
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Brogue » 13 Jan 2024 18:46

JR

It just flashed up on my phone as a Sky News notification - ‘’watch the moment football fans invading the pitch and throwing tennis balls cause match to be abandoned”

Same

Orion1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Orion1871 » 13 Jan 2024 19:02

Snowflake Royal

Don't believe everything you're told Brogue. Unless I'm telling you because I know it all.

Corrected

2661 posts