#SellBeforeWeDai (to someone fit and proper)“ supporters action group

2661 posts
JR

Re: “ Sell before we Dai (to someone fit and proper)“ supporters action group v2.3b sponsored by Sports Direct Tennis Ba

by JR » 13 Jan 2024 19:15

Imagine it would be well covered on 606 given how close Robbie is to it.

Let’s hope the usual Radio Berkshire callers don’t go national.

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: “ Sell before we Dai (to someone fit and proper)“ supporters action group v2.3b sponsored by Sports Direct Tennis Ba

by NathStPaul » 13 Jan 2024 19:23

JR Imagine it would be well covered on 606 given how close Robbie is to it.

They are only allowed one external call from the mental facility they reside in so 606 are probably safe.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 13 Jan 2024 21:23

Snowflake Royal
NathStPaul
leon
you're

Oh come on that was a cheap point to score. I guess you had to go for it but you can't feel happy about it.

It's all he's good for.

:lol:

You guys crack me up.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 13 Jan 2024 21:27

Hound
Brogue
Hound
It would have been cheaper to say it didn’t need Brogues mate for him to look a right Cnut on hobnob, but thankfully nobody said that

Imagine having 25k team board posts :lol: virgin.

:) . Is it that many, fcuk

Still at least I’m not sad enough to post on AE anymore. That really is virgin territory

Ooh shots fired in a random direction their Hound.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 13 Jan 2024 21:33

leon
Snowflake Royal
NathStPaul Oh come on that was a cheap point to score. I guess you had to go for it but you can't feel happy about it.

It's all he's good for.

You guys crack me up.
let’s face it Leon, we are passed our ‘sell by date’ here :lol:

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 13 Jan 2024 21:35

Interesting* if true & probably leaves us totally fcuked:

https://twitter.com/mikeygow/status/1746263168840552952

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 13 Jan 2024 21:38

AthleticoSpizz
leon
Snowflake Royal It's all he's good for.

You guys crack me up.

On the best days debate on here resembles a conversation in a care home.

Reading4eva
Hob Nob Regular

by Reading4eva » 13 Jan 2024 21:40

Stranded Interesting* if true & probably leaves us totally fcuked:

Surely, surely, if true this could work in the clubs favour. He would need to desperately sell the club. Also a Chinese bank I wonder if they could really recoup funds off a football club based in the UK?

Lots of questions to be asked and answered on this

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 13 Jan 2024 21:43

leon
AthleticoSpizz
leon

You guys crack me up.

On the best days debate on here resembles a conversation in a care home.
we fit in nicely…NURSE I’ve pissed myself again

72 bus
Hob Nob Regular

by 72 bus » 13 Jan 2024 21:44

Brogue So I just spoke to my m8 and said wtf dude you just made me look a right Cnut on hobnob wtf happened to the game will not be abandoned. Apparently we couldn’t get enough police at the game to clear the pitch after it emerged we haven’t paid TVP and they are only providing minimum numbers that meet the safety guidelines and nothing more :|

That would be the six plods that just stood there and did nothing despite the very large screen in the corner pointing out that entering the pitch was against the law, you know the law you are paid to uphold.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 13 Jan 2024 21:48

72 bus
Brogue So I just spoke to my m8 and said wtf dude you just made me look a right Cnut on hobnob wtf happened to the game will not be abandoned. Apparently we couldn’t get enough police at the game to clear the pitch after it emerged we haven’t paid TVP and they are only providing minimum numbers that meet the safety guidelines and nothing more :|

That would be the six plods that just stood there and did nothing despite the very large screen in the corner pointing out that entering the pitch was against the law, you know the law you are paid to uphold.
do the odds of successful compliance 72….we are in sh1t street

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 13 Jan 2024 21:57

72 bus

What do you think six PCs are going to achieve trying to stop and arrest over 1000 people?

Nothing but the risk of an escalating situation, violence and the safety of themselves and others.

:roll:

Reading4eva
Hob Nob Regular

by Reading4eva » 13 Jan 2024 22:20

New Post. Haven't a clue what this means but appears that today has highlighted a lot more about Dai that no one knows

https://twitter.com/mikeygow/status/174 ... 53065?s=19

Don't know if this man is making up bollocks or if it's got some substance to it all

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 13 Jan 2024 22:22

Reading4eva New Post. Haven't a clue what this means but appears that today has highlighted a lot more about Dai that no one knows

Don't know if this man is making up bollocks or if it's got some substance to it all

Squares with SBWD's statement on whistle blowers; he is asset stripping the club to pay debts elsewhere. Of course, he could just have accepted the money on offer from Genevra - a business is always worth more than the sum of its parts.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 13 Jan 2024 22:35

Would appear SBWD know what they're doing. Most chilling is this tweet earlier today

https://twitter.com/SellBeforeWeDai/sta ... 6147972200

We shouldn't be doing this. We should be enjoying the game with friends and family.

This is just the start Dai. We are coming for you. So do yourself a favour and sell.

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 13 Jan 2024 22:39

Sutekh

Would appear SBWD know what they're doing. Most chilling is this tweet earlier today

https://twitter.com/SellBeforeWeDai/sta ... 6147972200

We shouldn't be doing this. We should be enjoying the game with friends and family.

This is just the start Dai. We are coming for you. So do yourself a favour and sell.

Harassment and intimation totally justified at this point.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 13 Jan 2024 22:45

WestYorksRoyal
Reading4eva New Post. Haven't a clue what this means but appears that today has highlighted a lot more about Dai that no one knows

Squares with SBWD's statement on whistle blowers; he is asset stripping the club to pay debts elsewhere. Of course, he could just have accepted the money on offer from Genevra - a business is always worth more than the sum of its parts.

Perhaps this shows that in future the FL should be taking serious note of prospective owners when those owners fail PL approval. So much could have been avoided if they'd taken up the same stance as the PL. There never should be the dichotomy of one football authority passing someone another fails.

biff

by biff » 13 Jan 2024 23:04

As a aside, found out today (probably common knowledge) that the upstairs hotel bar goes into the clubs coffers, and downstairs doesn't. Made the 7.60 Heineken slightly less galling.

Brogue
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Brogue » 13 Jan 2024 23:07

biff As a aside, found out today (probably common knowledge) that the upstairs hotel bar goes into the clubs coffers, and downstairs doesn't. Made the 7.60 Heineken slightly less galling.

Nearly collapsed when the fuxkers charged me £7.20 for an Amstel. Jfc I’ll stick to the jazz cafe next time :roll:

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 13 Jan 2024 23:12

Reading4eva
Stranded Interesting* if true & probably leaves us totally fcuked:

Surely, surely, if true this could work in the clubs favour. He would need to desperately sell the club. Also a Chinese bank I wonder if they could really recoup funds off a football club based in the UK?

Lots of questions to be asked and answered on this

Trouble is, if all that is proven true, is would any prospective buyer want to get involved in negotiations with anyone like that?

2661 posts