#SellBeforeWeDai (to someone fit and proper)“ supporters action group

2661 posts
Loafer
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: #SellBeforeWeDai (to someone fit and proper)“ supporters action group

by Loafer » 21 Mar 2024 05:59

72 bus Disband the police and the courts, survival of the fittest/strongest is the way forward after all, that was the way we moved on from being monkeys.

Typical from 72 bus :roll:

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 21 Mar 2024 08:23

I think he's giving us permission to burn down his house.

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Forbury Lion » 21 Mar 2024 13:43

andrew1957 The estimated 17,000,000 globally who died shortly after having the covid vaccines should have listened to me too.
100% of the people who have died this year did not send me £100, That statistic is 100% fact so please please please all send me £100 so you don't end up as one of these statistics.

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 21 Mar 2024 15:56

Forbury Lion
andrew1957 The estimated 17,000,000 globally who died shortly after having the covid vaccines should have listened to me too.
100% of the people who have died this year did not send me £100, That statistic is 100% fact so please please please all send me £100 so you don't end up as one of these statistics.

Lol

morganb
Hob Nob Regular

by morganb » 25 Mar 2024 13:30

https://twitter.com/henrywinter/status/ ... 9748278558

#ReadingFC fans will drive round the approach roads to Wembley before kickoff v Belgium (good luck with the traffic) in an advertising van highlighting the chaos at their club caused by owner Dai Yongge. “The match against Belgium will see players in the current England squad who wouldn’t be where they are today without clubs lower down the football pyramid, including Jude Bellingham and Ollie Watkins, who were made by Birmingham City and Exeter," Caroline Parker
@SellBeforeWeDai

"The success of these players shows why English clubs at all levels must be protected from negligent ownership, poor governance, financial mismanagement and worse. We want to remind fans that while it’s Reading that are in trouble today, it could be someone else tomorrow. We need the new Independent Regulator for English Football to have the necessary powers to safeguard clubs and solve systemic issues. The future of English football depends on it.”

The Cap
Hob Nob Regular

by The Cap » 25 Mar 2024 16:31

morganb https://twitter.com/henrywinter/status/1772204659748278558

#ReadingFC fans will drive round the approach roads to Wembley before kickoff v Belgium (good luck with the traffic) in an advertising van highlighting the chaos at their club caused by owner Dai Yongge. “The match against Belgium will see players in the current England squad who wouldn’t be where they are today without clubs lower down the football pyramid, including Jude Bellingham and Ollie Watkins, who were made by Birmingham City and Exeter," Caroline Parker
@SellBeforeWeDai

"The success of these players shows why English clubs at all levels must be protected from negligent ownership, poor governance, financial mismanagement and worse. We want to remind fans that while it’s Reading that are in trouble today, it could be someone else tomorrow. We need the new Independent Regulator for English Football to have the necessary powers to safeguard clubs and solve systemic issues. The future of English football depends on it.”

Plenty of publicity on Sky about tomorrow night. Seems like Jeff Stelling's kick up their proverbial backsides has worked wonders.

tmesis
Hob Nob Regular

by tmesis » 25 Mar 2024 23:20

The Cap
Plenty of publicity on Sky about tomorrow night. Seems like Jeff Stelling's kick up their proverbial backsides has worked wonders.

Will Richard Keys be telling people he's ignoring the story again?

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 26 Mar 2024 12:53

tmesis
The Cap

Will Richard Keys be telling people he's ignoring the story again?

I don’t know

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Forbury Lion » 26 Mar 2024 13:20

72 bus Disband the police and the courts, survival of the fittest/strongest is the way forward after all, that was the way we moved on from being monkeys.
yeah but we moved on to being cavemen, which for most of us would be a step backwards.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 26 Mar 2024 14:27

So what happens to tonight`s protest with the breaking news?

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 26 Mar 2024 14:37

windermereROYAL So what happens to tonight`s protest with the breaking news?

I think it's still poignant and I'd be disappointed if we stopped the "Football has an Ownership Problem" message just because our own ownership situation might be reaching a conclusion.

Esteban

by Esteban » 26 Mar 2024 14:53

tidus_mi2

I think it's still poignant and I'd be disappointed if we stopped the "Football has an Ownership Problem" message just because our own ownership situation might be reaching a conclusion.

Totally agree. Hopefully we get good new owners and can move on from this sorry saga, but I hope SBWD continue to advocate for regulatory change in football and the wider fan base have sympathy and fight for the next clubs that suffer with bad ownership.

MartinRdg

by MartinRdg » 26 Mar 2024 15:13

Esteban
tidus_mi2

Totally agree. Hopefully we get good new owners and can move on from this sorry saga, but I hope SBWD continue to advocate for regulatory change in football and the wider fan base have sympathy and fight for the next clubs that suffer with bad ownership.

And, to be fair, it's not just our current owner, but the previous 2 owners which have been problematic with a Russian with no money and the Thais who still own the carpark.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 26 Mar 2024 15:30

MartinRdg
Esteban
tidus_mi2 I think it's still poignant and I'd be disappointed if we stopped the "Football has an Ownership Problem" message just because our own ownership situation might be reaching a conclusion.

And, to be fair, it's not just our current owner, but the previous 2 owners which have been problematic with a Russian with no money and the Thais who still own the carpark.

SJM was one of the 2 owners previous to Dai so it's 2 of the 3 owners prior to Dai who were problematic.

MartinRdg

by MartinRdg » 26 Mar 2024 15:54

Sutekh
MartinRdg
Esteban

SJM was one of the 2 owners previous to Dai so it's 2 of the 3 owners prior to Dai who were problematic.

SJM and then Zingarevcich and then the Thais?

East Grinstead Royal

by East Grinstead Royal » 26 Mar 2024 15:56

The Russian never got beyond being a co-owner.

MartinRdg

by MartinRdg » 26 Mar 2024 15:56

East Grinstead Royal The Russian never got beyond being a co-owner.

Still an owner after SJM

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 26 Mar 2024 16:12

MartinRdg
Sutekh
MartinRdg

SJM and then Zingarevcich and then the Thais?

SJM, Zingarevich, SJM, Thais, Dai.

Zing and Dai were dreadful. Thais were ok. We'll be very lucky if we get anyone better than them.

East Grinstead Royal

by East Grinstead Royal » 26 Mar 2024 16:19

MartinRdg

Still an owner after SJM

Owner with SJM.

Franchise FC
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Franchise FC » 26 Mar 2024 16:22

East Grinstead Royal
MartinRdg

Still an owner after SJM

Owner with SJM.

My memory is a little more testing these days, but didn’t the club return to SJM’s full ownership when Zinga couldn’t complete the purchase ?

2661 posts