Embargos, HMRC Payment defaults, non payment of wages, the usual under Dai Wrongge

2555 posts
Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: I've lost count - Embargos, HMRC Payent defaults, non payment of wages, the usual under Dai Wrongge

by Millsy » 07 Nov 2023 11:29

See, Dai is the right man after all.

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: I've lost count - Embargos, HMRC Payent defaults, non payment of wages, the usual under Dai Wrongge

by Stranded » 07 Nov 2023 11:35

Millsy See, Dai is the right man after all.

Looks like he's scared of his sister more than anything.

Hiram K Hackenbacker

by Hiram K Hackenbacker » 07 Nov 2023 12:16

Stranded

I agree

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 07 Nov 2023 12:21

Stranded

Hopefully she can sort the tosser out. Nobody else seems to be able to

blythspartan
Hob Nob Regular

by blythspartan » 07 Nov 2023 12:47

It sounds like Kitson did have some inside knowledge about the tax bill being paid. It’s been leaked today to stop the protests.

Schards#2
Hob Nob Regular

by Schards#2 » 07 Nov 2023 13:33

Can we dispense with the protests today? Absolutely nothing positive can come of it. Everyone who needs to know the supporters want change are aware of it and nothing we can do will force it.

It sounds like things are moving so, for the time being lets just concentrate on the football for a change

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 07 Nov 2023 13:35

Schards#2 Can we dispense with the protests today? Absolutely nothing positive can come of it. Everyone who needs to know the supporters want change are aware of it and nothing we can do will force it.

It sounds like things are moving so, for the time being lets just concentrate on the football for a change

This. We need the points.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 07 Nov 2023 13:41

The kids on X still want it abandoned.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 07 Nov 2023 13:45

windermereROYAL Will the EFL charges against us be dropped now?

Why would they be dropped?

Unless Dai has a time machine he still did the crime of not paying on time.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 07 Nov 2023 13:46

leon
Schards#2 Can we dispense with the protests today? Absolutely nothing positive can come of it. Everyone who needs to know the supporters want change are aware of it and nothing we can do will force it.

I'm amazed how every time there's a hint of anything positive, everyone immediately forgets what a liar and a cheat Dai is.

Royalwaster
Hob Nob Regular

by Royalwaster » 07 Nov 2023 13:49

Snowflake Royal
leon

I'm amazed how every time there's a hint of anything positive, everyone immediately forgets what a liar and a cheat Dai is.

Is he a liar and a cheat? I just thought he was really bad at running a football club and no longer wants to fund our losses ... but also does not want to sell us too cheaply. I will be only to glad to be shot of him, but a liar and a cheat? Really?

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 07 Nov 2023 13:50

So what will getting tonight's game abandoned achieve Ian?

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 07 Nov 2023 13:50

Snowflake Royal
leon

err not sure that's what I said or was agreeing with. Unless it was?

blythspartan
Hob Nob Regular

by blythspartan » 07 Nov 2023 13:51

Yep, I just want to support the team tonight as I see it as a must win game. Things are definitely going on behind the scenes regards the ownership so that’s enough for me. I just hope that Selles and the team can get the job done.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 07 Nov 2023 13:53

Sadly I think the temptation of getting a game abandoned with no personal repercussions is gonna be too strong for some.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 07 Nov 2023 13:56

I’m broadly supportive of the protests but not really sure what more tennis balls would achieve at this point

What are we exactly protesting about at this point in time?

Chucking some balls on the pitch has been done, got some attention and headlines, it will quickly just become an irritant. It does seem some sort of sale is in process, just more low key tennis ball style protests - just don’t get it really

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 07 Nov 2023 13:58

Royalwaster
Snowflake Royal
leon

Is he a liar and a cheat? I just thought he was really bad at running a football club and no longer wants to fund our losses ... but also does not want to sell us too cheaply. I will be only to glad to be shot of him, but a liar and a cheat? Really?

16 points deducted in two and a half seasons. For breaking financial rules and spending more money than permitted on the squad.

Charged with personal misconduct.

Repeatedly agreed to conditions he had no intention of honouring.

Yes, really.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 07 Nov 2023 13:59

Silver Fox So what will getting tonight's game abandoned achieve Ian?

Where have I said the game should be abandoned Fox?

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 07 Nov 2023 14:03

windermereROYAL Will the EFL charges against us be dropped now?

Believe the FL confirmed the current charges are all against Mr Dai personally rather than the football club. Main charge is over his failure to set up the backup account with 125% of wages in it.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 07 Nov 2023 14:03

Snowflake Royal
Silver Fox So what will getting tonight's game abandoned achieve Ian?

Where have I said the game should be abandoned Fox?

The same place where I said he wasn't a liar and a cheat.

2555 posts