If you don't care anymore or are dissolutioned and dissatisfied ....

Loafer
Hob Nob Super-Addict

If you don't care anymore or are dissolutioned and dissatisfied ....

by Loafer » 30 Jul 2023 07:55

Please please please go and watch your non league club local to you and invest your money in a club that cares or needs it

Whether it is Maidenhead, reading town, bracknell, truro, worthing or whoever

There are plenty of non league teams that would be greatful for you £££ and attendance

And let's face it, it's probably about the same standard of football, better food (craft burger van and local hog roast company at mine) , better beer (2 pint pitcher for £7 of sharps pale ale beer or doombar) and a better experience

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: If you don't care anymore or are dissolutioned and dissatisfied ....

by Sutekh » 30 Jul 2023 07:56

Loafer Please please please go and watch your non league club local to you and invest your money in a club that cares or needs it

There are plenty of non league teams that would be greatful for you £££ and attendance

And let's face it, it's probably about the same standard of football, better food (craft burger van and local hog roast company at mine) , better beer (2 pint pitcher for £7 of sharps pale ale beer or doombar) and a better experience

And you might see "your team" actually win too!

Loafer
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Loafer » 30 Jul 2023 07:58

Sutekh
Loafer Please please please go and watch your non league club local to you and invest your money in a club that cares or needs it

And you might see "your team" actually win too!

Yep, mine are regular winners and pushers for play offs and 5 minute walk from me

Another Is a 12 minute drive

I can go watch any of the South Coast teams like worthing or Eastbourne within 25 minutes

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 30 Jul 2023 08:02

We`ll have our own non-league side in the not too distant future the way we are going.

Royal Ginger
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal Ginger » 30 Jul 2023 08:20

Nah, I’ll stick with the team I’ve invested in and just not take it too seriously.

Loafer
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Loafer » 30 Jul 2023 08:37

Royal Ginger Nah, I’ll stick with the team I’ve invested in and just not take it too seriously.

What's the point in that?

Linden Jones' Tash

by Linden Jones' Tash » 30 Jul 2023 09:34

Following your team means the ups and the downs.

You don't get to choose - if you do, then it's a different kind of Fandom and you might as well choose a different hobby...

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 30 Jul 2023 09:55

What a load of shit.

Loafer
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Loafer » 30 Jul 2023 09:59

leon

What a load of shit.

:| :roll:

As ever great input from Mr positive ....

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 30 Jul 2023 10:08

Loafer
leon

What a load of shit.

:| :roll:

As ever great input from Mr positive ....

You’re lucky I even bothered to respond.

I don’t want to watch non fcuking league with a load of train spotters and sex pests.

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 30 Jul 2023 10:43

BACK THE BOYS AND MAKE SOME NOISE

Loafer
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Loafer » 30 Jul 2023 11:02

SouthDownsRoyal

BACK THE BOYS AND MAKE SOME NOISE

Hh town> rfc m9!

Elm Park Kid
Hob Nob Regular

by Elm Park Kid » 30 Jul 2023 11:08

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 30 Jul 2023 11:14

Elm Park Kid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCYaALgW80c

:|

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 30 Jul 2023 11:15

I agree, DD, you should definitely support your local non-league team. And while you're at it, oxf*rd off to their form and bore all of their fans to death with your bullshit.

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 30 Jul 2023 11:41

Does this guy even support this club? He's constantly begging people to go watch a non-league side instead.

The Royal Forester
Hob Nob Regular

by The Royal Forester » 30 Jul 2023 12:38

Can you tell me how to watch Reading Town? They folded years ago,. Do you mean Reading City who, I believe, play at their old ground, As Reading is not a city, why watch a team who cannot get their own name right?

Loafer
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Loafer » 30 Jul 2023 12:52

The Royal Forester

Can you tell me how to watch Reading Town? They folded years ago,. Do you mean Reading City who, I believe, play at their old ground, As Reading is not a city, why watch a team who cannot get their own name right?

:|

:roll:

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 30 Jul 2023 12:53

The Royal Forester

To be fair, I'm beginning to wonder how appropriate 'Football Club' is in our own name!

Orion1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Orion1871 » 30 Jul 2023 12:55

tidus_mi2 Does this guy even support this club? He's constantly begging people to go watch a non-league side instead.

Not since he got banned from the stadium for hooliganism.