MATCHWATCH : Bolton Wanderers (h)

245 posts
windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

Re: MATCHWATCH : Bolton Wanderers (h)

by windermereROYAL » 13 Sep 2023 18:28

Mid Sussex Royal Using Wigan as a precedent they’ve been fined -4 x3 so far so I’d imagine any payment of wages delay will be further similar deductions eventually

Doesn`t look like paying wages is an issue but getting 125% of expenditure into an account is.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 13 Sep 2023 18:48

Royal_jimmy
tidus_mi2
CountryRoyal Will be tough. A loss with a 1 goal swing wouldn’t be catastrophic. Draw would be excellent.

Nonsense, a loss is always a bad result, it's Bolton, not Barcelona. Draw would be okay, not excellent.

This

You know you’re right when Jimmy agrees with you holy fcuk :lol:

Royal_jimmy
Hob Nob Regular

by Royal_jimmy » 13 Sep 2023 19:14

NathStPaul
windermereROYAL Could get toxic

It won't though due to the majority of the people inside the stadium being massive fannies.

Slowly eating prawn sandwiches

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 13 Sep 2023 19:49

Royal_jimmy
NathStPaul

It won't though due to the majority of the people inside the stadium being massive fannies.

There really needs to be some proper show of care and passion instead of the post game fannying about after the Peterborough match that achieved nothing and barely got a mention anywhere - and since then the "demonstrators" have capitalised on that "nothing" managed v Peterbrough and really upped the ante even more with plenty of bog all.

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 13 Sep 2023 21:01

We are gone get so fxcked on Saturday, and then at Blackpool.

Notts Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Notts Royal » 13 Sep 2023 21:51

I mean, really, does anyone really care about the football right now?

Full focus needs to be on getting that twat of an owner out of the club

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 13 Sep 2023 23:13

Mid Sussex Royal Using Wigan as a precedent they’ve been fined -4 x3 so far so I’d imagine any payment of wages delay will be further similar deductions eventually

If we fail to pay wages again, there will be a further investigation, which will probably lead to another 4 points, but that would be back for the independent panel to rule on.

We haven't failed to pay wages. We've failed to pay into a back up account there to be used to pay players if we fail to pay them on time again.

The FL don't just make things up as they go and arbitrarily dish out deductions. There are procedures that have to be gone through.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 13 Sep 2023 23:54

On the fcuking pitch.

Royal Monkey

by Royal Monkey » 14 Sep 2023 03:26

NathStPaul
South Coast Royal
NathStPaul It won't though due to the majority of the people inside the stadium being massive fannies.

Not so sure about that-it surely is getting to the stage where the meek and mild will finally start to express their disappointment.
It happened with Pants Day, it could happen again.

Has to happen soon, the supporters have to take a stand and cause some serious disruption regardless of the consequences.

Says the person who can’t even be bothered turn up anymore !

Royal Monkey

by Royal Monkey » 14 Sep 2023 03:32

South Coast Royal
NathStPaul

Not so sure about that-it surely is getting to the stage where the meek and mild will finally start to express their disappointment.

Fans had a chance to express their disappointment with the ownership after the first game but 99% of our so called fans met this with total derision and just walked out of the stadium

Royal Monkey

by Royal Monkey » 14 Sep 2023 03:39

Royal_jimmy If Dai Yongge shows his face at this game or any Reading game again I fear for his personal safety.

That’s a joke right !! I’m not sure how the oldies of upper west stand walking out after the match mumbling gruntled disappointment under their breath is gonna hurt him.
10,000 people couldn’t be arsed to stay behind to chant and sing they want him out. Absolutely no one is gonna attack him lol !

Royal Monkey

by Royal Monkey » 14 Sep 2023 03:55

Sutekh
Royal_jimmy
NathStPaul It won't though due to the majority of the people inside the stadium being massive fannies.

There really needs to be some proper show of care and passion instead of the post game fannying about after the Peterborough match that achieved nothing and barely got a mention anywhere - and since then the "demonstrators" have capitalised on that "nothing" managed v Peterbrough and really upped the ante even more with plenty of bog all.

Then what do you suggest we do to show care and passion ?
It’s all very well everybody slagging off sell before we Dai and the Peterborough sit in but no one else seems to come up with any ideas or organise anything.
I stayed behind after Peterborough cos it was the only thing that had been organised.
If you or anyone else can come with a way of protesting showing we care then I will 100% be stood right behind you cos I am happy to get involved in anything to help get this idiot to sell the club.
The trouble is most of our fan base don’t care !

Royal Monkey

by Royal Monkey » 14 Sep 2023 04:05

leon On the fcuking pitch.

More than happy to do this after the Bolton game I’ll be right behind you. The only problem it will only be 2 of us as everybody else are more interested in getting to the front of a f***** bus queue and we’ll get arrested!

Royal Monkey

by Royal Monkey » 14 Sep 2023 04:21

As this is the match watch thread I might as well give my two pennith while I’m here, not that any gives a cr@p :D
Hopefully Binden returns along side Abbey definitely been our best CB partnership. Personally I’d put NGW back in and give Carson a break cos he struggled a little in the last 2 games. I don’t think he will tho cos I’m not sure the relationship between Selles and NGW is repaired.
Have to start Ballard up top with Kelvin and hopefully he leaves out Azeez cos as much as he tries he has absolutely 0 end product.
A midfield of Elliott, Savage, Hutch and Knibbs I guess for me.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 14 Sep 2023 06:52

Royal Monkey
Sutekh
Royal_jimmy

It’s all very well everybody slagging off sell before we Dai and the Peterborough sit in but no one else seems to come up with any ideas or organise anything.
I stayed behind after Peterborough cos it was the only thing that had been organised.
If you or anyone else can come with a way of protesting showing we care then I will 100% be stood right behind you cos I am happy to get involved in anything to help get this idiot to sell the club.

That is a sad but true indictment of Reading's fan base (but probably fairly typical of clubs of similar ilk and background). It'll take a Maxwell type of threat galvanise people into doing something. As I recall when the merger was proposed there were demonstrations and a march carrying a coffin from the town centre to the club's ground so why not see if something along those sorts of lines can be organised, at least it should get media attention.

Royal Monkey

by Royal Monkey » 14 Sep 2023 08:05

Sutekh
Royal Monkey
Sutekh

That is a sad but true indictment of Reading's fan base (but probably fairly typical of clubs of similar ilk and background). It'll take a Maxwell type of threat galvanise people into doing something. As I recall when the merger was proposed there were demonstrations and a march carrying a coffin from the town centre to the club's ground so why not see if something along those sorts of lines can be organised, at least it should get media attention.

Well maybe if enough people on here have had enough and want their feelings and voices to be heard by the owners that HNA should come together as a fan group and do something like this. We could definitely do with more national main stream media attention regards our owner as there seems to be better none at the moment.
Was listening to TalkSPORT all yesterday evening and there wasn’t even a mention of Reading being deducted more points and it’s meant to be a sports channel that focuses mainly on Football.
As their has been total derision to sell before we Dai from the majority on here and one certain person even complaining HNA wasn’t consulted by SBWD before anything was organised, perhaps it’s time for HNA to come together as a proper fan group and not just a internet forum ?
It all depends how many are truly interested in organising something and then trying to get it out in public to get more fans on board.
My fear is it will just be mocked as a complete joke and it will be just you and me trying to lug a coffin from the town centre :D

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 14 Sep 2023 08:10

Royal Monkey
South Coast Royal

Fans had a chance to express their disappointment with the ownership after the first game but 99% of our so called fans met this with total derision and just walked out of the stadium

I took over 12 hours out of my day to go to that match, if you think I'm spending more time there to protest you're an idiot.

You want people to protest at the ground, organise it at specific minutes in the game, at HT, before the game or in a couple of minutes as people leave. Once the game is done, people want to go home.

Get outside a twitter bubble and think about what works.

morganb
Hob Nob Regular

by morganb » 14 Sep 2023 08:12

Royal Monkey Was listening to TalkSPORT all yesterday evening and there wasn’t even a mention of Reading being deducted more points and it’s meant to be a sports channel that focuses mainly on Football.

It did get a couple of 5 second mentions between 5:30pm and 6:30pm but what they said wasn't quite right - what they said was roughly:

League 1 strugglers Reading, who started the season on -1 points, were docked a further 3 points for failing to pay wages

Orion1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Orion1871 » 14 Sep 2023 09:02

Royal Monkey Was listening to TalkSPORT all yesterday evening and there wasn’t even a mention of Reading being deducted more points and it’s meant to be a sports channel that focuses mainly on Football.

That's because no one cares about little Reading being in trouble. This isn't Derby or Leeds.

Royal Monkey

by Royal Monkey » 14 Sep 2023 09:04

Snowflake Royal
Royal Monkey
South Coast Royal

I took over 12 hours out of my day to go to that match, if you think I'm spending more time there to protest you're an idiot.

You want people to protest at the ground, organise it at specific minutes in the game, at HT, before the game or in a couple of minutes as people leave. Once the game is done, people want to go home.

Get outside a twitter bubble and think about what works.

Firstly I take 13 hours out my day for home games as I live a lot further north than you ! There is no need to be insulting and call me an idiot !
Although I was one of the last to leave the ground that day so perhaps I am lol !
I am not calling on people to protest at the ground I’m just stating something was organised and it wasn’t backed and was mocked by the vast majority.
More people on here seem to be fed up with the owner and are calling on fans to do something and protest, the same people who have mocked and criticised SBWD.
I am not in a twitter bubble I’m not even on twitter and I’m not associated with SBWD, I have no idea who or how many are running that group.
But I am willing to support any protests against the owners if we can come together to organise something the majority on here agree with and will back and be apart of.

245 posts