Where does this end?

Mr Angry
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Where does this end?

by Mr Angry » 15 Sep 2023 17:54

There is only one pathway to a positive conclusion; Dai sells up to someone who at least has a degree of integrity that they will pay their employees wages on time.

As lond as Dai remains the owner or in any way associated with this football club, there are no positive pathways, just more of the same leading eventually to liquidation and the formation of a phoenix club in the 9th tier of English football playing at Prospect Park.

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 15 Sep 2023 23:36

Hound
Franchise FC
Hound
New grounds to visit tbf. And we’d probably win more games than we lose so would be nice to be near the top of the table for once

And a better opportunity to bring the young kids in

Did you cut and paste that from last season ?

Basically. That was my ‘joke’.

It’s been a dull day sorry

I suspected you were joking :D

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 15 Sep 2023 23:52

Is Dai really a bastard? Do we know what exactly is going on with his funds? Is he unable to get them out of China and if so why?

Assuming he is, and perhaps is worried to speak out against the CCP hence no public statement, is he really a bastard?

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 16 Sep 2023 08:49

Jagermesiter1871 Is Dai really a bastard? Do we know what exactly is going on with his funds? Is he unable to get them out of China and if so why?

Assuming he is, and perhaps is worried to speak out against the CCP hence no public statement, is he really a bastard?

Yes, he's a bastard. He's the root cause of almost all our problems.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 16 Sep 2023 08:54

Wouldn`t be quite as bad if he actually spoke to us to explain what the feck is going on, there is talk of him being at the ground today, i won`t believe it unless I see a picture.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 16 Sep 2023 08:55

windermereROYAL Wouldn`t be quite as bad if he actually spoke to us to explain what the feck is going on, there is talk of him being at the ground today, i won`t believe it unless I see a picture.

It would be exactly as bad.

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 16 Sep 2023 10:25

Snowflake Royal
Jagermesiter1871 Is Dai really a bastard? Do we know what exactly is going on with his funds? Is he unable to get them out of China and if so why?

Yes but it is most likely completely out of his control. If his assets have been frozen by the CCP, what exactly can he do other than look for third party investment?
Would also explain why he hasn't made a public statement on the situation for fear it will worsen his circumstances with the CCP.

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 16 Sep 2023 10:26

windermereROYAL Wouldn`t be quite as bad if he actually spoke to us to explain what the feck is going on, there is talk of him being at the ground today, i won`t believe it unless I see a picture.

See my above post - making a public statement could make things worse for him and ensure he never sees his assets again/can never step back in his homeland.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 16 Sep 2023 10:38

It’s going to be “fun” in league 2

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 16 Sep 2023 10:42

Jagermesiter1871
Snowflake Royal

Yes but it is most likely completely out of his control. If his assets have been frozen by the CCP, what exactly can he do other than look for third party investment?
Would also explain why he hasn't made a public statement on the situation for fear it will worsen his circumstances with the CCP.
my arse. Open your eyes and stop drinking in the obvious lies.

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 16 Sep 2023 11:11

Snowflake Royal
Jagermesiter1871
Snowflake Royal Yes, he's a bastard. He's the root cause of almost all our problems.

my arse. Open your eyes and stop drinking in the obvious lies.

You don't believe his assets have been seized? What's your view on what's happened then?

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 16 Sep 2023 11:46

leon It’s going to be “fun” in league 2

New grounds!
A chance to play hungry young players!
Chance to have a reset!
Win more games!

Lower West
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Lower West » 16 Sep 2023 12:45

Jagermesiter1871 Is Dai really a bastard?

Dig around a little and there's most certainly negative commentary out there. People don't become billionaires in a communist state by luck or hard work. .

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 16 Sep 2023 13:39

Lower West

Dig around a little and there's most certainly negative commentary out there. People don't become billionaires in a communist state by luck or hard work. .

It's not a communist state though is it - not even remotely

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 16 Sep 2023 15:01

Jagermesiter1871
Lower West

:lol:

Loafer
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Loafer » 16 Sep 2023 16:25

what is the point in this thread?

there is already 10 others like it

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Loafer
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Loafer » 16 Sep 2023 16:26

Jagermesiter1871
Lower West

wtf?

are you thick?

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 16 Sep 2023 17:26

Jagermesiter1871
Lower West

Complete idiot aren't you?

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 18 Sep 2023 12:59

Lower West

Think that could apply to all billionaires, not just ones who have made it in a communist state.

Jagermesiter1871
Lower West

Also, lol.

3points
Hob Nob Regular

by 3points » 18 Sep 2023 13:12

The only thing that I can see that might be impacting Dai's lack of cashflow is the shares of China Dili, which he still owns around 60%, remain suspended from trading on the local stock exchange. Therefore, if he needs to sell a load of shares to generate funds to use to cover RFC's running costs, then he's up a creek without a paddle.

He may be hoping to hold on long enough to allow him to sell a chunk of shares and get his finances back on an even keel. The shares have been suspended since the back end of 2022 when an investigation into some corporate loan activity commenced. While that investigation report has now been filed, the stock exchange still has not allowed the shares to start trading as there are additional conditions for the company to fulfil.

For me, this is probably why he's looking for an investor to cover the immediate cashflow problems rather than sell a majority or full stake in RFC. If this fails to come to fruition I believe we will end up in administration in the next couple of months. I hope I am wrong btw.