TAKEOVER *NOT* CONFIMRED

3416 posts
Brogue
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: TAKEOVER *NOT* CONFIMRED

by Brogue » 12 Dec 2023 12:07

blythspartan I am not sure if it’s just twitter bollox, but I have seen tweets saying that the deal with Genevra has collapsed. The reason being that Samuelson was involved and his fee, along with Howe’s fee couldn’t be agreed. If true how the oxf*rd can Samuelson be allowed anywhere near our club again.

post now deleted i think

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 12 Dec 2023 12:12

Brogue
blythspartan I am not sure if it’s just twitter bollox, but I have seen tweets saying that the deal with Genevra has collapsed. The reason being that Samuelson was involved and his fee, along with Howe’s fee couldn’t be agreed. If true how the oxf*rd can Samuelson be allowed anywhere near our club again.

post now deleted i think

Certainly hidden. Take with a pinch of salt I would say.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 12 Dec 2023 12:45

Stranded
Brogue

post now deleted i think

Yes. Though if Samuelson is involved we most certainly don't want that deal.

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 12 Dec 2023 13:26

Some proper rogue accounts on Twitter. My favourite it "RFC News" that is today reporting that Ejaria's contract may be mutually terminated in January. Previous greatest hits involve Holmes to Stoke or West Brom or simply a "Here we go" tweet a couple of weeks back.

If the Genevra deal falls through, someone reputable will report it fairly quickly.

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 12 Dec 2023 14:42

Snowflake Royal
Stranded
Brogue
post now deleted i think

Not deleted but account now private.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 12 Dec 2023 16:52

maffff
Snowflake Royal
Stranded

Wasn't Samuelson involved at Villa in some capacity at some point after he left Reading?

Clyde1998
Hob Nob Regular

by Clyde1998 » 12 Dec 2023 16:55

Sutekh
maffff
Snowflake Royal Yes. Though if Samuelson is involved we most certainly don't want that deal.

Wasn't Samuelson involved at Villa in some capacity at some point after he left Reading?

Yes and Derby. All three takeovers were a disaster.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 12 Dec 2023 16:58

Clyde1998
Sutekh
maffff

Hopefully, then, not someone that'd pass an ODT successfully.

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 12 Dec 2023 17:02

Sutekh
Clyde1998
Sutekh

He's a broker. Finds twats to screw over football clubs and takes a fee for brokering the deal. ODT not relevant. You would need some sort of agent/broker licensing situation to cut out leeches like Samuelson and Kia Joorabchian.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 12 Dec 2023 17:04

WestYorksRoyal
Sutekh
Clyde1998 Yes and Derby. All three takeovers were a disaster.

He's a broker. Finds twats to screw over football clubs and takes a fee for brokering the deal. ODT not relevant. You would need some sort of agent/broker licensing situation to cut out leeches like Samuelson and Kia Joorabchian.

Shame. Oh well let's hope something positive happens in this saga before xmas (this year).

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 12 Dec 2023 18:29

Sutekh
Clyde1998
Sutekh

He's never subject to the test, because he's never the one buying.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 12 Dec 2023 19:31

I met Chris Samuelson at a restaurant once - we’d accidentally been given his table. Apparently he was fond of the restaurant and had a specific table he liked, and the management had messed up and gotten their days wrong, (it was Tuesday and they thought he was coming on Thursday or something like that).

Anyway, the manager, completely embarrassed (this is a pretty nice restaurant) comes by and says “I’m so sorry, but we’d like to move you to another table if you could be troubled, and we’ll gladly compensate you for the cost of the meal and any other meal you’d like while you’re in town.”

My sister and cousin were both like “Yeah that’s cool.” and I kind of played the arsehole a bit. “I’m sorry, I just don’t understand. We’ve been here for 15 minutes - we’ve just ordered. Can’t we finish our meal here?”

Then out of nowhere Chris Samuelson shows up next to the manager and says “Paul, these guys can finish. We’ll be at the bar. I got some time.”

And I (realizing who it was) said “Oh wow, uh… I had no idea. Please feel free to give them the table.”

Chris was grateful, shook my hand and said thanks, then gave me a card with his number on it and told me to give him a call later.

After working up the nerve, I gave him a call that night, and to make a long story short, we had a glorious 11 month love affair, man on man, that I shall never forget. Our bodies intertwined as one, and from the beauty of Morocco, to the French Riviera, to snorkeling in the Galopagos, Chris Samuelson and I made glorious gay love to each other on six of the seven continents.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 12 Dec 2023 19:32

:lol:

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 12 Dec 2023 23:31

Pepe the Horseman snorkeling in the Galopagos

Not heard it called that before

Harpers So Solid Crew
Hob Nob Addict

by Harpers So Solid Crew » 13 Dec 2023 00:32

It's been a while. I still know stewards, they are getting 25%
If they decide not to attend then there is no game, fortunately most have the club at heart

Greatwesternline
Hob Nob Addict

by Greatwesternline » 13 Dec 2023 07:17

Harpers So Solid Crew It's been a while. I still know stewards, they are getting 25%
If they decide not to attend then there is no game, fortunately most have the club at heart

Would be well below minimum wage. Another fine from HMRC incoming!

Greatwesternline
Hob Nob Addict

by Greatwesternline » 13 Dec 2023 07:19

Pepe the Horseman I met Chris Samuelson at a restaurant once - we’d accidentally been given his table. Apparently he was fond of the restaurant and had a specific table he liked, and the management had messed up and gotten their days wrong, (it was Tuesday and they thought he was coming on Thursday or something like that).

Anyway, the manager, completely embarrassed (this is a pretty nice restaurant) comes by and says “I’m so sorry, but we’d like to move you to another table if you could be troubled, and we’ll gladly compensate you for the cost of the meal and any other meal you’d like while you’re in town.”

My sister and cousin were both like “Yeah that’s cool.” and I kind of played the arsehole a bit. “I’m sorry, I just don’t understand. We’ve been here for 15 minutes - we’ve just ordered. Can’t we finish our meal here?”

Then out of nowhere Chris Samuelson shows up next to the manager and says “Paul, these guys can finish. We’ll be at the bar. I got some time.”

And I (realizing who it was) said “Oh wow, uh… I had no idea. Please feel free to give them the table.”

Chris was grateful, shook my hand and said thanks, then gave me a card with his number on it and told me to give him a call later.

After working up the nerve, I gave him a call that night, and to make a long story short, we had a glorious 11 month love affair, man on man, that I shall never forget. Our bodies intertwined as one, and from the beauty of Morocco, to the French Riviera, to snorkeling in the Galopagos, Chris Samuelson and I made glorious gay love to each other on six of the seven continents.

Is shagging a horse if you're a man first and foremost glorious beastial love rather than gay love?

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 13 Dec 2023 08:05

Anybody else starting to get seriously concerned that Dai's not going this season?

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 13 Dec 2023 08:08

WestYorksRoyal Anybody else starting to get seriously concerned that Dai's not going this season?

Yep and nor Selles

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 13 Dec 2023 08:21

Hound
WestYorksRoyal Anybody else starting to get seriously concerned that Dai's not going this season?

Yep and nor Selles

Both on a mission to get the club into another league entirely.

3416 posts