TAKEOVER *NOT* CONFIMRED

3417 posts
Delboy

Re: TAKEOVER *NOT* CONFIMRED

by Delboy » 06 Jan 2024 06:33

I think our overheads were too high for a division one club, think Dai is trying to get us to break even as he can not get funds out of china. This would avoid administration whilst a sale takes place - hopefully!

Orion1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Orion1871 » 06 Jan 2024 09:34

Delboy I think our overheads were too high for a division one club, think Dai is trying to get us to break even as he can not get funds out of china. This would avoid administration whilst a sale takes place - hopefully!

He can get funds out of China. He's a lying piece of shit.

tmesis
Hob Nob Regular

by tmesis » 06 Jan 2024 11:08

Delboy I think our overheads were too high for a division one club, think Dai is trying to get us to break even as he can not get funds out of china. This would avoid administration whilst a sale takes place - hopefully!

Nobody other than Dai can put the club into administration.

PieEater
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by PieEater » 06 Jan 2024 12:46

tmesis

True but any creditor can start liquidation proceedings to get their money, and we must have a lot of suppliers with unpaid bills (besides HMRC)

Ten Bobsworth

by Ten Bobsworth » 06 Jan 2024 13:10

I think he's trying to cut his losses whilst trying to find some other Pollyanna with money to burn.
I have no doubt that Reading have supporters that can read a balance sheet? Do any of them ever post on this site?

Royal_jimmy
Hob Nob Regular

by Royal_jimmy » 06 Jan 2024 13:46

I'm fed up of hearing shit around Dai not being able to get money out of China, of course he can get money here. He just wants to screw us fans over after embarrassing him with these protests. The man is a pcunt. To be fair he's lost £200m which he's deserved to lose for being so reckless so he's now cutting his losses and hopes some mug will pay over the odds for the club. He should just accept £20m and go.

Franchise FC
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Franchise FC » 06 Jan 2024 17:09

PieEater
tmesis

True but any creditor can start liquidation proceedings to get their money, and we must have a lot of suppliers with unpaid bills (besides HMRC)

That won’t result in a points deduction … it would result in direct expulsion

tmesis
Hob Nob Regular

by tmesis » 06 Jan 2024 17:35

Franchise FC
PieEater
tmesis Nobody other than Dai can put the club into administration.

That won’t result in a points deduction … it would result in direct expulsion

More seriously, the league wouldn't need to expel the club if it was liquidated, as it would completely cease to exist.

History has shown that the courts are traditionally reluctant to agree to winding up orders for football clubs though.

Lower West
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Lower West » 06 Jan 2024 18:05

Royal_jimmy I'm fed up of hearing shit around Dai not being able to get money out of China, of course he can get money here. He just wants to screw us fans over after embarrassing him with these protests. The man is a pcunt. To be fair he's lost £200m which he's deserved to lose for being so reckless so he's now cutting his losses and hopes some mug will pay over the odds for the club. He should just accept £20m and go.

The football club isn't worth anywhere near £20m though.

The Royal Forester
Hob Nob Regular

by The Royal Forester » 06 Jan 2024 18:20

Orion1871

But he can't get money out of china. Unless, of course, it is a china dog moneybox.

The Royal Forester
Hob Nob Regular

by The Royal Forester » 06 Jan 2024 18:25

Lower West
Royal_jimmy I'm fed up of hearing shit around Dai not being able to get money out of China, of course he can get money here. He just wants to screw us fans over after embarrassing him with these protests. The man is a pcunt. To be fair he's lost £200m which he's deserved to lose for being so reckless so he's now cutting his losses and hopes some mug will pay over the odds for the club. He should just accept £20m and go.

The football club isn't worth anywhere near £20m though.

It is, if it includes the Stadium and/or Training Ground.

Royal_jimmy
Hob Nob Regular

by Royal_jimmy » 06 Jan 2024 18:30

The Royal Forester
Orion1871

But he can't get money out of china. Unless, of course, it is a china dog moneybox.

Hes bought more assets in the UK recently so yes he can. He's just a prick

The Royal Forester
Hob Nob Regular

by The Royal Forester » 06 Jan 2024 18:59

Royal_jimmy
The Royal Forester
Orion1871

There is a difference between China and china, you know. So no he can't. (unless it's from a china dog moneybox).

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 07 Jan 2024 13:19

The Royal Forester
Royal_jimmy
The Royal Forester But he can't get money out of china. Unless, of course, it is a china dog moneybox.

There is a difference between China and china, you know. So no he can't. (unless it's from a china dog moneybox).

He obviously can, because of all the times he has paid, late or on time. And it's not like the payment dates are surprises that he can't plan around delays for.

Not to mention its unbelievably naive to think he's left all his wealth in China.

The Royal Forester
Hob Nob Regular

by The Royal Forester » 07 Jan 2024 14:14

Snowflake Royal
The Royal Forester
Royal_jimmy

He obviously can, because of all the times he has paid, late or on time. And it's not like the payment dates are surprises that he can't plan around delays for.

Not to mention its unbelievably naive to think he's left all his wealth in China.

You still not do get it do you? Let me explain that China is a Country, whilst china (as the original poster in this exchange, put it) is an article made from clay and other items. Maybe my attempt at humour is way beyond your abilities to realise. I promise that I will try to lower my expectation of what some nobbers can see as humour in future. It is unbelievable naive not to be able to see the difference between a capital and lower case letter, mate. Didn't the reference to a china dog moneybox give you a clue?

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 07 Jan 2024 14:26

The Royal Forester
Snowflake Royal
The Royal Forester There is a difference between China and china, you know. So no he can't. (unless it's from a china dog moneybox).

You still not do get it do you? Let me explain that China is a Country, whilst china (as the original poster in this exchange, put it) is an article made from clay and other items. Maybe my attempt at humour is way beyond your abilities to realise. I promise that I will try to lower my expectation of what some nobbers can see as humour in future. It is unbelievable naive not to be able to see the difference between a capital and lower case letter, mate. Didn't the reference to a china dog moneybox give you a clue?

I certainly noticed some attempt at humour, but I mistakenly assumed something so lame would only be an aside.

Apologies, I'll update the spreadsheet.

The Royal Forester
Hob Nob Regular

by The Royal Forester » 07 Jan 2024 14:36

As someone (very much) younger than me would say, "Yeah. whatever!"

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 07 Jan 2024 15:20

Coming out of retirement to cast my nomination for “banter you’d most like to have electro-shocked from your memory”.

Brogue
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Brogue » 07 Jan 2024 15:59

Extended-Phenotype Coming out of retirement to cast my nomination for “banter you’d most like to have electro-shocked from your memory”.

Hi EP. How’s things

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 07 Jan 2024 15:59

Extended-Phenotype Coming out of retirement to cast my nomination for “banter you’d most like to have electro-shocked from your memory”.

WB x

3417 posts