TAKEOVER *NOT* CONFIMRED

3415 posts
WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

Re: TAKEOVER *NOT* CONFIMRED

by WestYorksRoyal » 18 Mar 2024 14:26

Stranded Love him or hate him, trust him or not but Huang Kad has just posted a picture of a corner flag.

One of those situations where you don't trust the account but know it has been right on more than one occasion (wrong on others) and hope this is one more occasion where it is right.

Typical that he'll be right predicting bad news last week and wrong predicting good news this week.

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 18 Mar 2024 14:29

WestYorksRoyal
Stranded Love him or hate him, trust him or not but Huang Kad has just posted a picture of a corner flag.

One of those situations where you don't trust the account but know it has been right on more than one occasion (wrong on others) and hope this is one more occasion where it is right.

Typical that he'll be right predicting bad news last week and wrong predicting good news this week.

I think its decent account with high accuracy, but do worry he has gone early with the corner flag.... In Huang we trust!

blythspartan
Hob Nob Regular

by blythspartan » 18 Mar 2024 14:35

paultheroyal
WestYorksRoyal

I think its decent account with high accuracy, but do worry he has gone early with the corner flag.... In Huang we trust!

Sorry, I know I am being thick but what does the corner flag mean?

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 18 Mar 2024 14:36

I tend to only go on Twitter when something is referenced on here. It's a cesspool of idiocy.

I was in a few RFC Facebook groups but left them all because they're largely occupied by insufferably thick twats and my feed was being swamped with nonsense.
Last edited by From Despair To Where? on 18 Mar 2024 14:37, edited 1 time in total.

MouldyRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by MouldyRoyal » 18 Mar 2024 14:36

The club usually accompany club announcement of this nature with a picture of the corner flag

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 18 Mar 2024 14:39

From Despair To Where? I tend to only go on Twitter when something is referenced on here. It's a cesspool of idiocy.

I was in a few RFC Facebook groups but left them all because they're largely occupied by insufferably thick twats and my feed was being swamped with nonsense.

And yet, you still frequent this portal, etc...

blythspartan
Hob Nob Regular

by blythspartan » 18 Mar 2024 14:39

MouldyRoyal The club usually accompany club announcement of this nature with a picture of the corner flag

Thank you

under the tin

by under the tin » 18 Mar 2024 14:41

Stranded It shouldn't block any sale of the club/stadium to any potential owner as the club don't own the training ground any more due to Dai's shiftiness, so club is just a name.

Now Dai could try and throw that in and muck things up with the alleged deal but if this is all as people expect, Dai has a very weak hand now with the training ground.

He can only sell it to someone wanting to be RFC's landlord and this planning permission means that the club can be pretty tough when it comes to any rental agreement etc as they know the owner can't simply go and offer it to Wycombe or anyone else.

Of course, he could get in a strop and decide to mothball the whole thing but we are all pretty much expecting that anyway.

Top analysis.
Dai transferred Bearwood away from the club, thinking £££££££££££££ :D :D :D :D :D :D
Dai finds out only RFC can use it :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
There just aren't enough :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Horsham Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Horsham Royal » 18 Mar 2024 14:41

MouldyRoyal Couhig suggesting on Twitter this was his plan all along which is either A-grade copium or some top tier 4D chess

Can you elaborate ... what was his plan all along?
(I've no Twitter account).

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 18 Mar 2024 14:43

WestYorksRoyal
Stranded It shouldn't block any sale of the club/stadium to any potential owner as the club don't own the training ground any more due to Dai's shiftiness, so club is just a name.

Now Dai could try and throw that in and muck things up with the alleged deal but if this is all as people expect, Dai has a very weak hand now with the training ground.

He can only sell it to someone wanting to be RFC's landlord and this planning permission means that the club can be pretty tough when it comes to any rental agreement etc as they know the owner can't simply go and offer it to Wycombe or anyone else.

Of course, he could get in a strop and decide to mothball the whole thing but we are all pretty much expecting that anyway.

But I thought Dai and Pang wouldn't let emotions cloud business decisions?

When has anyone ever said that?

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 18 Mar 2024 14:43

paultheroyal
WestYorksRoyal

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 18 Mar 2024 14:47

Pepe the Horseman

Does anyone remember Big Mike?

I remember Big Ern and MikeHarps

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 18 Mar 2024 14:48

Snowflake Royal
WestYorksRoyal

But I thought Dai and Pang wouldn't let emotions cloud business decisions?

When has anyone ever said that?

It's a reported quote from Pang last week, that people in this country are "too emotional" and the sale of Bearwood was a business decision.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 18 Mar 2024 14:48

Hendo
From Despair To Where? I tend to only go on Twitter when something is referenced on here. It's a cesspool of idiocy.

And yet, you still frequent this portal, etc...

This place is like Newton talking to Einstein compared to Facebook or Twitter.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 18 Mar 2024 14:48

Snowflake Royal
Pepe the Horseman

Does anyone remember Big Mike?

Big Mike was a nobber who convinced everyone we were resigning Gylfi, through various vague posts based on information that was reported elsewhere.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 18 Mar 2024 14:49

Pepe the Horseman
paultheroyal
WestYorksRoyal Typical that he'll be right predicting bad news last week and wrong predicting good news this week.

Oh Paul ...

:lol:

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 18 Mar 2024 14:50

Pepe the Horseman
Snowflake Royal
Pepe the Horseman Does anyone remember Big Mike?

Big Mike was a nobber who convinced everyone we were resigning Gylfi, through various vague posts based on information that was reported elsewhere.

Thought that was gazza, loyal royal?

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 18 Mar 2024 14:51

Noted that no statement by Reading FC on today's development. Perhaps there's more for them to include?

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 18 Mar 2024 14:54

Hendo
Pepe the Horseman
Snowflake Royal I remember Big Ern and MikeHarps

Thought that was gazza, loyal royal?

Na, he was actually reliable.

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Forbury Lion » 18 Mar 2024 14:59

WestYorksRoyal Noted that no statement by Reading FC on today's development. Perhaps there's more for them to include?
The statement writer has probably had their hours cut, only works part time now so no statement until they're back in the office. If it's the same day as the internet person I guess it'll get published that day.

3415 posts