TAKEOVER *NOT* CONFIMRED

3432 posts
Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: TAKEOVER *NOT* CONFIMRED

by Sutekh » 19 Apr 2024 17:39

leon
genome
leon apart from Clarke for a bit until he turned into a fcuking judas twat (Fulham ffs)

That must have rankled

tbf I never really rated him as I was always suspicious he might have soiled himself. So actually he would have perfect fit for those bed wetting twats.

You can say that again.

Chameleon

by Chameleon » 20 Apr 2024 01:18

Hendo
Snowflake Royal
Hendo
That's how I see it as well.

This, plus getting the Season Ticket process started early, are positive steps imo.

Or Dai squeezing out every penny into his pocket while he still can

That's obviously the risk, sure - but it feels as though everyone is a bit too committed now for it to fall over because of something like that.

There may have been an agreement that the ST sales get on early and everyone who purchases before date x a % goes to Dai and anyone who purchases after date x it goes into the club, or he takes a small % of all sales.

Possibly however that would be very odd - usually when Heads of terms are signed the worth of the entity being acquired is effectively frozen - and the final sale price is usually adjusted by the change in net assets in the DD period + any drawings/findings from DD.
Last edited by Chameleon on 20 Apr 2024 11:20, edited 1 time in total.

Franchise FC
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Franchise FC » 20 Apr 2024 08:55

Chameleon
Hendo
Snowflake Royal Or Dai squeezing out every penny into his pocket while he still can

That's obviously the risk, sure - but it feels as though everyone is a bit too committed now for it to fall over because of something like that.

There may have been an agreement that the ST sales get on early and everyone who purchases before date x a % goes to Dai and anyone who purchases after date x it goes into the club, or he takes a small % of all sales.

Possibly however that would be very odd - usually when Heads of terms are signed the worth of the entity being acquired is effectively frozen - and the final sale price is usually adjusted by the change in net assets + any drawings/findings from DD.

Bloody hell, if Simmops is involved we’re well and truly f*cked

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 21 Apr 2024 19:38

Chuckles

Elm Park Kid
Hob Nob Regular

by Elm Park Kid » 22 Apr 2024 13:22

I've been told that there could be some good news this week. We might be finally coming to an end to the saga.

morganb
Hob Nob Regular

by morganb » 22 Apr 2024 13:36

Elm Park Kid I've been told that there could be some good news this week. We might be finally coming to an end to the saga.

I saw you had posted and knowing you are branded with the ITK tag I opened this thread with some trepidation - immensely glad it says good news and not bad!

Armadillo Roadkill

by Armadillo Roadkill » 22 Apr 2024 13:46

The Selles comments in the local news underline just how important it could be to get the new owners fully committed in the next few weeks.

The planning for pre-season and for contracts has already started. Possibly the most important thing the new owners will do is provide the guidance and backing for those plans to be executed, because that will form the basis of our campaign next season.

Then we can start looking forward to the football and spend less time worrying about the legal and financial aspects of changes in club ownership.

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 22 Apr 2024 13:53

Armadillo Roadkill The Selles comments in the local news underline just how important it could be to get the new owners fully committed in the next few weeks.

The planning for pre-season and for contracts has already started. Possibly the most important thing the new owners will do is provide the guidance and backing for those plans to be executed, because that will form the basis of our campaign next season.

Then we can start looking forward to the football and spend less time worrying about the legal and financial aspects of changes in club ownership.

What I found encouraging is it sounds like we already have identified free transfer targets to pursue once the takeover is done. Hopefully Elm Park Kid is on the money (he's got a reasonable track record) and we can get our business done early this summer.

Elm Park Kid
Hob Nob Regular

by Elm Park Kid » 22 Apr 2024 14:25

morganb
Elm Park Kid I've been told that there could be some good news this week. We might be finally coming to an end to the saga.

I saw you had posted and knowing you are branded with the ITK tag I opened this thread with some trepidation - immensely glad it says good news and not bad!

Haha, i'm happy it's good news as well.

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 22 Apr 2024 14:49

If it is announced as complete before Saturday, then that will be an amazing way to end a trying campaign. Carefree home game, with potentially close to a 20k crowd. Party time.

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 22 Apr 2024 15:17

Stranded

If it is announced as complete before Saturday, then that will be an amazing way to end a trying campaign. Carefree home game, with potentially close to a 20k crowd. Party time.

"Party time"-we need at least a draw to stop Blackpool's outside chance of making the top 6 and possible promotion which would put paid to our party time fixture away there next season.
So there is an incentive.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 22 Apr 2024 16:26

EPK definitely one whose information i take notice of, so that’s encouraging

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 22 Apr 2024 16:41

Does this mean we've reached the stage where all representatives are basically agreed and we just need to get Dai involved to sign it off....?

What could possibly go wrong?

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 22 Apr 2024 16:45

South Coast Royal
Stranded

"Party time"-we need at least a draw to stop Blackpool's outside chance of making the top 6 and possible promotion which would put paid to our party time fixture away there next season.

The last thing we'd need to end the season with is a Blackpool pitch invasion for getting in the play-offs. Is that even likely if they make it?

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 22 Apr 2024 17:12

WestYorksRoyal Does this mean we've reached the stage where all representatives are basically agreed and we just need to get Dai involved to sign it off....?

Two pair running into a royal flush on the river?

Franchise FC
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Franchise FC » 22 Apr 2024 17:16

Snowflake Royal
WestYorksRoyal Does this mean we've reached the stage where all representatives are basically agreed and we just need to get Dai involved to sign it off....?

More like a Royals flush down the toilet

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 22 Apr 2024 19:18

tidus_mi2
South Coast Royal
Stranded

The last thing we'd need to end the season with is a Blackpool pitch invasion for getting in the play-offs. Is that even likely if they make it?

No, Blackpool fans won’t invade the pitch if they make the playoffs

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 22 Apr 2024 19:28

SouthDownsRoyal
tidus_mi2
South Coast Royal

That day against Burnley was doubly embarrassed. Not just because we missed out, but also who the fcuk invades the pitch just for making a play-off?

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 22 Apr 2024 19:30

WestYorksRoyal
SouthDownsRoyal
tidus_mi2 The last thing we'd need to end the season with is a Blackpool pitch invasion for getting in the play-offs. Is that even likely if they make it?

That day against Burnley was doubly embarrassed. Not just because we missed out, but also who the fcuk invades the pitch just for making a play-off?

Exactly

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 22 Apr 2024 20:51

Franchise FC
Snowflake Royal

More like a Royals flush down the toilet

Toilet/river - same thing isn’t it?

3432 posts