MATCHWATCH : Shrewsbury Town (a)

373 posts
South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

Re: MATCHWATCH : Shrewsbury Town (a)

by South Coast Royal » 11 Nov 2023 17:19

So we are now 10 points from safety.
Does Selles know that it is not compulsory to make substitutions and yet every week he makes 5.?

We really are a mentally and physically weak side whether that is the experienced or the young players with the exception of Abbey and some of the time Yiadom and we have a manager who cannot get them to fight for the cause.

He has lost the dressing room but I'm not sure he ever had it..

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 11 Nov 2023 17:20

South Coast Royal So we are now 10 points from safety.
Does Selles know that it is not compulsory to make substitutions and yet every week he makes 5.?

We really are a mentally and physically weak side whether that is the experienced or the young players with the exception of Abbey and some of the time Yiadom and we have a manager who cannot get them to fight for the cause.

The funny thing is Gooding said during the game, "he doesn't like to make subs does he". Er... you what Mick?

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 11 Nov 2023 17:21

Royal Monkey We are going down absolutely nothing is gonna save us now. A change of owner and manager will not come quick enough.
The players have to revolt and get this idiot out or we are doomed if he doesn’t go now.

There are fools on here that think we have to wait for a change of owner and then everything will be fine.

Dai wasn't responsible for the results this season - they are down to Selles 100%. Put the cnut on gardening leave and get Hunt to manage them. He literally couldn't do any worse.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 11 Nov 2023 17:22

Hoping for a Tim v Rodgers type post match interview

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 11 Nov 2023 17:22

When you just let the opposition attack, attack and attack, their confidence is going to build and build and eventually they're going to get lucky even if they're shit.

Ehibhatiomhan played smart. He held it in the corner then came all the way back to Dean and Bindon. Only for someone to launch it down the right. We lose it, they charge. Corner and goal. We launch it and lose it, they charge. Corner and goal.

yuomi

by yuomi » 11 Nov 2023 17:23

Mick: "Dean to come on to shore up the defence."
*Dean comes on*
You know what happened next.

Listen to any other club's commentary team and you realise how terrible Tim'n'Mick are. A total embarrassment.

Royal Monkey

by Royal Monkey » 11 Nov 2023 17:23

leon
Royal Monkey We are going down absolutely nothing is gonna save us now. A change of owner and manager will not come quick enough.
The players have to revolt and get this idiot out or we are doomed if he doesn’t go now.

There are fools on here that think we have to wait for a change of owner and then everything will be fine.

Dai wasn't responsible for the results this season - they are down to Selles 100%. Put the cnut on gardening leave and get Hunt to manage them. He literally couldn't do any worse.

Absolutely. Bowen has to get him out now whichever way possible.

under the tin

by under the tin » 11 Nov 2023 17:24

leon

THIS ^^^^^^^

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 11 Nov 2023 17:24

Snowflake Royal When you just let the opposition attack, attack and attack, their confidence is going to build and build and eventually they're going to get lucky even if they're shit.

Ehibhatiomhan played smart. He held it in the corner then came all the way back to Dean and Bindon. Only for someone to launch it down the right. We lose it, they charge. Corner and goal. We launch it and lose it, they charge. Corner and goal.

we've seen this moronic behaviour from the players time and time again this season.

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 11 Nov 2023 17:25

Snowflake Royal

The funny thing is Gooding said during the game, "he doesn't like to make subs does he". Er... you what Mick?

Luckily after hearing Tim and Mick going on about how easy it all was and how we would go on to win easily my i-follow went over to the Shrewsbury commentary.
Their bloke said that he felt that Shrewsbury would score and then go on to win the game. :(

andrew1957
Hob Nob Regular

by andrew1957 » 11 Nov 2023 17:26

It’s cone to the point where all you can do is laugh. If Selles isn’t sacked tonight I doubt he ever will be. Perhaps in an effort to totally destroy the club Dai’s last act as owner will be to appoint Selles manager for life.

Bristol Paul

by Bristol Paul » 11 Nov 2023 17:27

Snowflake Royal

Yeh but we know Micks a spanner…

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 11 Nov 2023 17:27

Imagine conceding two goals in injury time!

Bristol Paul

by Bristol Paul » 11 Nov 2023 17:28

leon
Snowflake Royal When you just let the opposition attack, attack and attack, their confidence is going to build and build and eventually they're going to get lucky even if they're shit.

we've seen this moronic behaviour from the players time and time again this season.

Yep, no attempt at holding onto the ball, same pattern every week, pass backwards, sideways, hoof, start again.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 11 Nov 2023 17:29

andrew1957 It’s cone to the point where all you can do is laugh. If Selles isn’t sacked tonight I doubt he ever will be. Perhaps in an effort to totally destroy the club Dai’s last act as owner will be to appoint Selles manager for life.

He should have gome after Fleetwood but is still here. He'll still be here when Wycombe get their 4th of the game in a couple of weeks.

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 11 Nov 2023 17:30

under the tin
leon

THIS ^^^^^^^

Spot on.
Do those that feel that the new owner arriving will change everything feel that at 2-0 the players were thinking "If only we had a new owner"?

I know they are always uncertain about being paid but does anybody know if they get a win bonus these days?
Perhaps the players are just doing this on purpose to help the club financially in these difficult times. :wink:

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 11 Nov 2023 17:31

CountryRoyal Selles’ mum is a pcunt too for letting that waste of oxygen drop out of her.

Jesus :lol:

ShinPad

by ShinPad » 11 Nov 2023 17:31

feel sorry for the players

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 11 Nov 2023 17:32

RIP ELM Park
CountryRoyal I cancelled my bank card which is annoying as I was about to put £50 on Shrewsbury to win when we were 2-1 up with 3 to go.

Amazingly it was only 11/1 - unfortunately I only put £5 on!

Don’t depress me (any more)

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 11 Nov 2023 17:33

genome
CountryRoyal Selles’ mum is a pcunt too for letting that waste of oxygen drop out of her.

Jesus :lol:

I was angry ok :? :lol:

373 posts