MATCHWATCH : Eastleigh (a)

442 posts
Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: MATCHWATCH : Eastleigh (a)

by Sutekh » 03 Dec 2023 15:31

WestYorksRoyal Harlee Dean has to go down as one of the most useless signings. Brought in to provide experience in a young team and he provides nothing. How can we concede so many 90th minute goals with him on? I hoped we were getting another Michael Morrison but he's not deserving of being a professional footballer.

Did we really finish with Dean and Mola at the back :lol:

Edit: forgot to add with Abbey still on the bench.
Last edited by Sutekh on 03 Dec 2023 15:33, edited 1 time in total.

St Pauli
Hob Nob Legend

by St Pauli » 03 Dec 2023 15:32

Yeah the decision to not play the first team I’ve now decided is a f/cking stupid one.

Preserving your precious players like wing is a luxury for clubs who can pay their staff their agreed contractual wage before Xmas.

F/ck off selles

Maybe Wing with his uninjured precious shins and limbs can pay the ticket office staff their wages

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 03 Dec 2023 15:32

Sutekh Dreadful. Unacceptable. Hopeless. Shambles. Selles out.

The new Spirit, Tenacity, Flair.

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 03 Dec 2023 15:32

Hound
WestYorksRoyal Harlee Dean has to go down as one of the most useless signings. Brought in to provide experience in a young team and he provides nothing. How can we concede so many 90th minute goals with him on? I hoped we were getting another Michael Morrison but he's not deserving of being a professional footballer.

Was Holmes who just got bullied in that goal though. Nothing to do with Dean

Proper experienced pros bring calm and force higher standards upon their team mates. It's what we brought him in for and he's not providing it.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 03 Dec 2023 15:32

Sutekh

Did we really finish with Dean and Mola at the back :lol:

Yeah and Rushesha

Selles doesn’t help himself

YorkshireRoyal99
Hob Nob Addict

by YorkshireRoyal99 » 03 Dec 2023 15:33

Hound

Yeah I was going to say I didn't think it was Dean. I also didn't think he did that badly when he came on either.

We didn't move the ball quick enough to cause them enough issues, our first shot on target came when, 70 minutes or so? Not good enough, no tempo to our play and we have quite a few players who just aren't that good unfortunately as well.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 03 Dec 2023 15:33

Their winner came from a long ball over the top and it was Craig bounding back to make it safe for the corner. Mola, Dean and Holmes absolutely nowhere in sight. Shocking defensive play.

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 03 Dec 2023 15:33

Eastleigh have two of the most unlikable, show no mercy, fight to the death, run yourself into the ground, c*nts up front.
Wish we had em.

Orion1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Orion1871 » 03 Dec 2023 15:34

Harlee Dean and Scott Dann. Let's stop signing aging central defenders with 4 letter surnames beginning with D.

Uke
Hob Nob Legend

by Uke » 03 Dec 2023 15:34

St Pauli Yeah the decision to not play the first team I’ve now decided is a f/cking stupid one.

Preserving your precious players like wing is a luxury for clubs who can pay their staff their agreed contractual wage before Xmas.

F/ck off selles

Maybe Wing with his uninjured precious shins and limbs can pay the ticket office staff their wages

The players and Selles have agreed to delay their salaries to ensure staff are paid first

As documented in the optimistic part of this thread earlier

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 03 Dec 2023 15:35

LOL

Uke
Hob Nob Legend

by Uke » 03 Dec 2023 15:35

Pepe the Horseman
Sutekh Dreadful. Unacceptable. Hopeless. Shambles. Selles out.

The new Spirit, Tenacity, Flair.

STF seems more appropriate for this team rather than TSF

St Pauli
Hob Nob Legend

by St Pauli » 03 Dec 2023 15:35

Uke
St Pauli Yeah the decision to not play the first team I’ve now decided is a f/cking stupid one.

F/ck off selles

The players and Selles have agreed to delay their salaries to ensure staff are paid first

As documented in the optimistic part of this thread earlier

Lol at reading the whole of the thread

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 03 Dec 2023 15:36

YorkshireRoyal99
Hound

Yeah I was going to say I didn't think it was Dean. I also didn't think he did that badly when he came on either.

We didn't move the ball quick enough to cause them enough issues, our first shot on target came when, 70 minutes or so? Not good enough, no tempo to our play and we have quite a few players who just aren't that good unfortunately as well.

Bizarrely it seemed to be Dean driving us forward (not very well) from the defence and midfield most of the second half

We looked a shambles. Selles massively wrong again. Improved when Smith and Wing came on but that’s just because they are decent players

No idea what the tactics are. No clear plan to make chances other than Azeez to run at them, Wing trying to get things going.

As mentioned finishing off with that defence is a disaster waiting to happen. 2 slow CBs who have barely played recently, Mola, and a midfielder who has barely played recently playing at RB. Absolutely useless

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Norfolk Royal » 03 Dec 2023 15:36

It’s difficult to see how much more humiliating it can get to be a Reading fan.

Rax

by Rax » 03 Dec 2023 15:37

Just unacceptable - Mola is the worst footballer I've ever seen - makes Mark Reilly look like Messi.

Had a get out of jail free card with Femi's equaliser then promply blew it!

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 03 Dec 2023 15:37

YorkshireRoyal99
Hound

Tbh, I don't really blame Holmes for that goal, it's a physical battle and he loses out, a pinch from getting his head on it, then it falls kindly.

It's how open we were to concede the corner that was my concern.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 03 Dec 2023 15:38

Ascotexgunner Eastleigh have two of the most unlikable, show no mercy, fight to the death, run yourself into the ground, c*nts up front.
Wish we had em.

Yep horrible, ugly, nasty thugs. And fair play to them

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 03 Dec 2023 15:39

Norfolk Royal It’s difficult to see how much more humiliating it can get to be a Reading fan.

I'm sure we have a way to go. If we do go down with the wrong owners for example.

Arnie_Pie
Hob Nob Regular

by Arnie_Pie » 03 Dec 2023 15:39

Norfolk Royal It’s difficult to see how much more humiliating it can get to be a Reading fan.

Wait till the Oxford game.

442 posts