MATCHWATCH : Peterborough United (a)

183 posts
SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: MATCHWATCH : Peterborough United (a)

by SouthDownsRoyal » 01 Jan 2024 23:49

andrew1957 If I were manager I would send a reserve team to this match and keep the players that played yesterday fresh for the Cheltenham and Exeter games which are both very winnable.

Selles >>> Andrew

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 02 Jan 2024 06:26

SouthDownsRoyal
andrew1957 If I were manager I would send a reserve team to this match and keep the players that played yesterday fresh for the Cheltenham and Exeter games which are both very winnable.

Selles >>> Andrew

Although, if we had sent a weaker side, lost but beaten Cheltenham as a result, we would be a point better off.

Brogue
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Brogue » 02 Jan 2024 09:07

andrew1957
Brogue

Can we all laugh at Andrew.

Thanks

The priority is the games against the bottom half. A point against Peterborough is great but at the end of the day it will be wins against teams around us that will avoid relegation. Let’s hope the players can recover quickly for the next two far more important games ahead.

Can we all laugh at Andrew.

Thanks

183 posts