Have your go at being ITK

Franchise FC
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: Have your go at being ITK

by Franchise FC » 26 Mar 2024 16:25

WestYorksRoyal If John Percy's article is correct, the agreement was reached last week and not a single ITK knew about it :lol:

I had the full story typed out and forgot to click Submit
That was last Wednesday

MartinRdg

by MartinRdg » 26 Mar 2024 16:26

Franchise FC
WestYorksRoyal If John Percy's article is correct, the agreement was reached last week and not a single ITK knew about it :lol:

That was last Wednesday

:D

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 26 Mar 2024 16:47

Given his Storey "exclusive", my cat's more ITK than him.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 26 Mar 2024 16:47

Franchise FC

That was last Wednesday

Did you click "report post" instead?

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 26 Mar 2024 17:05

From Despair To Where?

Given his Storey "exclusive", my cat's more ITK than him.

Ooo, US, cat. Its a consortium of Anne Hathaway, Michelle Pfeiffer and Halle Berry trying to shit on Ryan Reynolds parade.

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 26 Mar 2024 18:29

How many different 'definate' organisations are the ITK mob saying are the one who has exclusivity? I have seen either 3 or 4. Can anyone better that?

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 26 Mar 2024 18:39

It appears, I may have been wrong. Woo!

morganb
Hob Nob Regular

by morganb » 26 Mar 2024 19:35

Winston Biscuit How many different 'definate' organisations are the ITK mob saying are the one who has exclusivity? I have seen either 3 or 4. Can anyone better that?

It's known as "inclusive exclusivity"

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 26 Mar 2024 20:14

MartinRdg
Millsy
Millsy I don't put rumours up.

On Mondya I had a sensible friend who is connected with a bunch of players and staff tell me he got a message from someone (I didnt ask who) that there's going to be an official announcement within 48hours about exclusivity/takeover. I considered putting it up but there's too much of this crap going on at the moment so I thought better of it thankfully.

When we finally get a takeover though in a few months time I reserve the right to signpost people to the above and claim I was in the know all along.

See - told you!

Millsy officially ITK 8)

But it's been more than 72 hours!

Well I wasn't ITK about anything. This lad isn't either. He just happened to get a message from someone who allegedly is, but I do know he's connected over many years to a bunch of RFC folk. I don't really think knowing someone who knows someone else who may somehow be in the know counts. At that point it's basically guesswork. :lol: But one thing's for sure, if they say something they get from their contacts in the future I may pay more attention and even pop something up in rumours for once!
Last edited by Millsy on 26 Mar 2024 20:20, edited 2 times in total.

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 26 Mar 2024 20:16

Snowflake Royal It appears, I may have been wrong. Woo!

Well you were months/years ahead of the likes of me with your bitter dislike of Dai before any of this kicked off to be fair.

blythspartan
Hob Nob Regular

by blythspartan » 26 Mar 2024 22:14

The Baltimore Ravens owner, Steve Bisciotti will be one of our new owners. I am not too happy as I support the Bengals who also play in the AFC North. It would have been worse if it had been the Steelers scum owner.

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 26 Mar 2024 22:55

The daily telegraph saying it’s a North American group

Farnham Royal

by Farnham Royal » 27 Mar 2024 00:04

blythspartan The Baltimore Ravens owner, Steve Bisciotti will be one of our new owners. I am not too happy as I support the Bengals who also play in the AFC North. It would have been worse if it had been the Steelers scum owner.

If Steve Bisciotti becomes an owner then we should seriously consider reverting to our previous nickname.

royal67

by royal67 » 27 Mar 2024 07:10

Farnham Royal
blythspartan The Baltimore Ravens owner, Steve Bisciotti will be one of our new owners. I am not too happy as I support the Bengals who also play in the AFC North. It would have been worse if it had been the Steelers scum owner.

If Steve Bisciotti becomes an owner then we should seriously consider reverting to our previous nickname.

Absolutely, and match day programmes should be presented in a decorative tin .......

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 27 Mar 2024 08:19

royal67
Farnham Royal

Absolutely, and match day programmes should be presented in a decorative tin .......

Have to bring the programmes back first.

royal67

by royal67 » 27 Mar 2024 09:59

Sutekh
royal67
Farnham Royal If Steve Bisciotti becomes an owner then we should seriously consider reverting to our previous nickname.

Have to bring the programmes back first.

Quite, other wise the decorative tin would be rather pointless..... :D

Fezza

by Fezza » 27 Mar 2024 10:45

I have it on good authority, I chatted to a chap with an American accent in a pub, that the "North American Group" looking to invest in Reading are a conglomerate of the Guadalajara Cartel and the Trump Organization, and will be relying heavily on the sporting experience of renowned US sporting genius Allen Stanford.

The Guadalajara Cartel see this as the ideal opportunity to break into a new market across the pond and will be providing a significant amount of money to develop the entertainment and stewarding at RFC, whilst also providing their own groundsmen to paint the white lines and make full use of the Bearwood site for an extensive "horticulture" project.

The Trump Organization is keen to use Reading to expand its sporting portfolio across the UK and make full use of the club's name in Mr Trump's run for the presidency, with him seeing Reading as a key part of his education policy in his drive to "Make America Great Again, Again".

Greatwesternline
Hob Nob Addict

by Greatwesternline » 27 Mar 2024 12:09

morganb
Winston Biscuit How many different 'definate' organisations are the ITK mob saying are the one who has exclusivity? I have seen either 3 or 4. Can anyone better that?

Polyamorous

Brogue
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Brogue » 27 Mar 2024 13:54

Greatwesternline
morganb

Polyamorous

think the mrs got one of them removed from her vag a couple of years back

The Royal Forester
Hob Nob Regular

by The Royal Forester » 27 Mar 2024 14:26

i have it on good authority, (my daughter's husband's, mother-in-law's husband told me) that the Wycombe's owner told a few mates of his in the US that Reading is up for sale and encouraged them to buy it as a bargain price. So expect a surprise group of people unknown at this time to be the new owners.