Todays Training

10 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Viking Royal

Todays Training

by Viking Royal » 04 Aug 2006 23:13

Well we were pretty much by ourselfs at todays training so here is a little report. ( Cant really work out why there hardly weren't anyone else there. Maybe hangovered?)

Seol looks really sharp. Scored some great goals from distance. Best shooting ability in the team. YES!

Bobby seemed like he has conserved the skill he had last year. Long leaves the same impression.

At the downside Kitson seemes to be whining about the trip, as he did last year. Aparantly he did a walk of the city of Kungsbacka last night and find out that there where three pubs, one pizza place and a couple of petrol stations, and that was apparantly not enough. Well Kits, next time take the train to Gothenburg for about 20 minutes and you will find, whatever it is you're looking for.

Sid didnt look to intrested either.

Harps, Murts and Little didnt take part. Even though Fearn drilled the captain pretty tough with loads of running.

Sonk did not take part in the shooting last 30 minutes. "For safety reasons"

URZZ
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Todays Training

by URZZ » 04 Aug 2006 23:15

Viking Royal Sonk did not take part in the shooting last 30 minutes. "For safety reasons"

:lol:

Riseley
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Riseley » 04 Aug 2006 23:23

Tell Convey to start wearing his chastity belt as Finch is enroute.

Mrs Butler
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Mrs Butler » 04 Aug 2006 23:28

Riseley Tell Convey to start wearing his chastity belt as Finch is enroute.

:lol: :lol:

I thought i was bad, having my name as Mrs Butler.... Finches love for Convey is something different and special :D

T.R.O.L.I.
Hob Nob Addict
Location: 2 down, far right - Still recovering from the weekend's excesses

by T.R.O.L.I. » 04 Aug 2006 23:41

Speaking of training - when is the (Sonning (?)) training ground open to the public?

Riseley
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Riseley » 04 Aug 2006 23:44

T.R.O.L.I. Speaking of training - when is the (Sonning (?)) training ground open to the public?
Spacey will be along shortly.

Reading_Royal
Location: 25Mar2006 History in the making - RFC in the promised land!

by Reading_Royal » 04 Aug 2006 23:46

T.R.O.L.I. Speaking of training - when is the (Sonning (?)) training ground open to the public?

I think you mean hogwood estate in finchampstead.

T.R.O.L.I.
Hob Nob Addict
Location: 2 down, far right - Still recovering from the weekend's excesses

by T.R.O.L.I. » 04 Aug 2006 23:50

Reading_Royal

I think you mean hogwood estate in finchampstead.

Whatever :roll: Are you going to answer the question or just be obtuse? :wink:

Reading_Royal
Location: 25Mar2006 History in the making - RFC in the promised land!

by Reading_Royal » 04 Aug 2006 23:58

i didn't actually know, i just don't want you waiting in sonning and then be told its actually in finchampstead! :lol:

RG30
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Todays Training

by RG30 » 05 Aug 2006 05:47

Viking Royal Well we were pretty much by ourselfs at todays training so here is a little report. ( Cant really work out why there hardly weren't anyone else there. Maybe hangovered?)

Seol looks really sharp. Scored some great goals from distance. Best shooting ability in the team. YES!

Bobby seemed like he has conserved the skill he had last year. Long leaves the same impression.

At the downside Kitson seemes to be whining about the trip, as he did last year. Aparantly he did a walk of the city of Kungsbacka last night and find out that there where three pubs, one pizza place and a couple of petrol stations, and that was apparantly not enough. Well Kits, next time take the train to Gothenburg for about 20 minutes and you will find, whatever it is you're looking for.

Sid didnt look to intrested either.

Harps, Murts and Little didnt take part. Even though Fearn drilled the captain pretty tough with loads of running.

Sonk did not take part in the shooting last 30 minutes. "For safety reasons"

Typical negative post :roll:

10 posts   •   Page 1 of 1