Middlesbrough Disabled Supporters minibus "attacked&quo

187 posts
readingbedding
Hob Nob Regular

by readingbedding » 21 Aug 2006 12:27

It's a wind-up.

rodnich

by rodnich » 21 Aug 2006 12:33

Royal Lady If it is, then the guy who is slandering our good name should be given a little talking to!

Yeah damn right. We should smash his Mini-bus up!!

zac naloen

by zac naloen » 21 Aug 2006 12:34

readingbedding It's a wind-up.

Got any proof beyond your opinion?

Farnborough Royal

by Farnborough Royal » 21 Aug 2006 12:46

if its true then its absoloutley disgraceful.

wehateoxford

by wehateoxford » 21 Aug 2006 12:54

has ANYONE heard of the scorpions? i wont comment either way as its unknown, but if a group called the scorpions associate with Reading, and a borough fan knows it surely someone on here does too?

im cynical but considering our fans were telling a man on crutches to oxf*rd off, you never know

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 21 Aug 2006 12:58

I've heard of the Scorpions and I thought they were a bunch of wind up merchants on OAE. I said as much on OAE and I was amused to get some abuse for it.

Sharpy
Hob Nob Regular

by Sharpy » 21 Aug 2006 13:03

I heard of them, after that 200 man ruck in ice bar a year or 2 bk

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 21 Aug 2006 13:15

wehateoxford has ANYONE heard of the scorpions? i wont comment either way as its unknown, but if a group called the scorpions associate with Reading, and a borough fan knows it surely someone on here does too?

im cynical but considering our fans were telling a man on crutches to oxf*rd off, you never know

IMO:

As mentioned earlier; "The Scorpions" are our made-up "firm", courtesy of OAE.

Boro's main message board is their Rivals one, so that is why they will have heard of them - via the Rivals link. They probably wouldn't know any better that they are just a wind-up.

I certainly wouldn't discount the incident so readily - every club has an attachment of knuckle-draggers. It could, of course, also be a complete windup from the Boro side, but it doesn't really read that way, does it?

Jackson Corner
Hob Nob Regular

by Jackson Corner » 21 Aug 2006 13:18

You would think they would have been mentioned on these boards at some point? No one has heard of them. I walked pass the Boro coaches going out and saw nothing and there was a high presence of poiice an stewards.

alad
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: The footballing equivalent of a HarLOLem GLOLobetrotter..

by alad » 21 Aug 2006 13:25

Just because shirters haven't heard of them doesn't mean they don't exist.

99% of people don't have a clue what goes in before or after games :roll:

To be fair, sounds like these Boro fans were asking for it, you just don't drive through a group of fans and gesture like they were doing, retards or not.

Zammo
Hob Nob Addict

by Zammo » 21 Aug 2006 13:28

:lol:

poohs pure

by poohs pure » 21 Aug 2006 13:38

Zammo

:lol:

i preferred my picture of them ;-)

Royal Yorkshire

by Royal Yorkshire » 21 Aug 2006 13:45

If the incident that I saw is the one this chap is referring to then what I believe happened went something like this:

gorup of friends and I walked past the mini bus, waving at the occupants as we did. A few occupants of the minibus waved back, couple of fingers were shown, someone waved a fist - usual stuff.

We walked on thinking nothing of it.

few seconds latter there is a load of banging on the side of the minibus - from what I could make it it was and individual and clearly a bit of an idiot. I guess he was responding to having fingers waved at him, although blatently he was OTT. We were about to go an tell him what a tit he was being except it lasted about 5-10 seconds untill the minibus drove on, and peace was restored.

Now I fully agree that this was out of order, especially given disabled kids on boaed etc...

...but that post is joke. Attacked, Scorpions, Neanderwhatevers - what a load of sh 1 te.

Bring on the Villa

readingbedding
Hob Nob Regular

by readingbedding » 21 Aug 2006 14:33

Royal Yorkshire If the incident that I saw is the one this chap is referring to then what I believe happened went something like this:

gorup of friends and I walked past the mini bus, waving at the occupants as we did. A few occupants of the minibus waved back, couple of fingers were shown, someone waved a fist - usual stuff.

few seconds latter there is a load of banging on the side of the minibus - from what I could make it it was and individual and clearly a bit of an idiot. I guess he was responding to having fingers waved at him, although blatently he was OTT. We were about to go an tell him what a tit he was being except it lasted about 5-10 seconds untill the minibus drove on, and peace was restored.

Now I fully agree that this was out of order, especially given disabled kids on boaed etc...

...but that post is joke. Attacked, Scorpions, Neanderwhatevers - what a load of sh 1 te.

Bring on the Villa

Exactly, over-reactionary bobbins.
Nothing to report - move on.

Muskrat
Hob Nob Regular

by Muskrat » 22 Aug 2006 13:29

Apparently though one of the disabled Boro lads was so traumatised that he may never go to a Boro game again.

The lad, who only wanted to be referred to by his nickname - Boateng, said he was bullied by two Reading boys called Sidwell and Harper all game long and it has put him off football for life.

Boateng was born with two left feet...

alad
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: The footballing equivalent of a HarLOLem GLOLobetrotter..

by alad » 22 Aug 2006 13:33

Muskrat Apparently though one of the disabled Boro lads was so traumatised that he may never go to a Boro game again.

The lad, who only wanted to be referred to by his nickname - Boateng, said he was bullied by two Reading boys called Sidwell and Harper all game long and it has put him off football for life.

Boateng was born with two left feet...

Post of the day :lol:

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 22 Aug 2006 13:42

readingbedding
Royal Yorkshire If the incident that I saw is the one this chap is referring to then what I believe happened went something like this:

Bring on the Villa

So lets get this right.

A group of RFC fans got involved in a exchange of insults with a minibus of disabled away fans including children. It led to one of the RFC fans attacking the outside of the minibus.

Well done. You're a bunch of pricks.

readingbedding
Hob Nob Regular

by readingbedding » 22 Aug 2006 13:45

leon
readingbedding

Bring on the Villa

So lets get this right.

A group of RFC fans got involved in a exchange of insults with a minibus of disabled away fans including children. It led to one of the RFC fans attacking the outside of the minibus.

Well done. You're a bunch of pricks.

And there's another over-reaction.
:roll:

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: In a daft little ground, watching a silly game so fcuk off

by Alan Partridge » 22 Aug 2006 13:45

Scorpions :lol: Err I don't think so .

Still OAE in the news again! :lol: 8)

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 22 Aug 2006 13:52

leon Well done. You're a bunch of pricks.

Do you by any chance come from Middlesbrough?

I suspect that this message was posted with some hint of sour grapes.

187 posts