Back from the game

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 17 Sep 2006 15:19

I think Kajagoogoo only came on here cos someone alerted him to my post. However, if he wishes to return and respond, perhaps he could tell us all what he thinks of Lita and Sonko?

ShrewsandRoyals

by ShrewsandRoyals » 17 Sep 2006 16:05

It wasn't just your train RL. The staff on the train I came back on were so intimidated that they closed the buffet.

Luckily I had a spare drink for my lad so we managed to make it back without it becoming a real problem.

I do realise that they sometimes react too quickly, but probably not this time.

On a cheery note, my lad has still never seen Reading drop a point - may have to drag him to games more often.

KENTWOOD BOY

by KENTWOOD BOY » 17 Sep 2006 16:11

bigotry & racism & football do not go together - but i suppose we will attract the knuckle draggers as we get more successful

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 17 Sep 2006 16:25

Ian Royal The stewards should be well aware of Marcus' habits, he has done it for the last few years and it's not like we haven't played them recently is it?

Didn't the same thing happen last season at Bramall Lane as well? I seem to remember a bit of finger pointing and Marcus calling a steward a fcuking wnaker.

...and to anyone giving out racist abuse on the train home. oxf*rd off you ignorant oxf*rd. We neither need nor want you.

glass half full
Hob Nob Regular
Location: If you see someone without a smile..... give him one of yours!

Re: Back from the game

by glass half full » 17 Sep 2006 16:31

Reading Abbey First of all, rare praise for Colin after his post match interview where he was very complimentary towards us - it doesn't happen often!

Another superb performance from No.13. The atmosphere we generated was superb once again and dear o dear o dear, Sheffield United support was just plain awful.

We were superb first half, but the two changes by Colin at half time gave us something to think about and United were far stronger and better for it.

I'm no good at match reports so in short - another massive three points and terrific day out, again!

LOL @ Jackie Chan 8)

LOL @ us keeping the ball before kick-off and signing it before throwing it back! :lol:

*Moan of the match - Jobsworth steward bitching when ever finger pointing was seen at the home support and a few masturbatory signs. Get a life you sad fat oxf*rd!
And a special mention to the nob end trying to stop Marcus giving his shirt away - muppet.

I would have preferred to see Colin have some semblance of eye contact and a gracious "Well done" to Steve Coppell but that might be expecting too much....

URZ_forever

by URZ_forever » 17 Sep 2006 16:45

I did think that the people in the carriage were being very harsh, we were stood by the doors as there was no where on the rest of the train to sit, and we didn't want to pay £6 to sit in first class, brilliant day out for the team, and as RL said, slightly marred by some comments made

EASTENDER MARKY

by EASTENDER MARKY » 17 Sep 2006 17:02

I I yippee Seol Ki Hyeeon!

Mr Angry
Hob Nob Addict

by Mr Angry » 17 Sep 2006 22:36

Victor Meldrew As for Warnock he was quite gracious in defeat and we didn't need the obnoxious Reading fan kicking off 606 with a tirade of abuse at Warnock on a day when we should have been glorying in a performance where if we had scored 6 might have better reflected our superiority for most of the game.

Well, I expected to catch a couple of Sheff Utd fans with my usual "the opposition manager should consider his position" call after a game (usually on the local radio station, but 606 yesterday), but it seems I also caught out Victor.

Poor Alan Green was "disturbed" by my comments..........

Result!

:wink:

The whole year inn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by The whole year inn » 17 Sep 2006 23:20

Kajagoogoo Us so called reading fans have spent more time and money watching Reading than you ever will.If you didnt like the comments made on the way home you should have left the carriage.It is a free country and we can express whatever comments we like! You joined in with the banter when it suited you,so dont come on here slagging off REAL Reading fans.

Moronic at best.

-1/10

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 17 Sep 2006 23:54

Mr Angry Well, I expected to catch a couple of Sheff Utd fans with my usual "the opposition manager should consider his position" call after a game (usually on the local radio station, but 606 yesterday), but it seems I also caught out Victor.

Result!

I'm just disturbed by Alan Green. I've developed a serious dislike for the ill informed, self regarding, smug (not so) little turd of a man. Almost makes me pine for the days of David Mellor on 606.

Evening Post

by Evening Post » 18 Sep 2006 17:22

Very enjoyable day out. And an funny train journey there and back

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 18 Sep 2006 18:08

Pity you were scared of the drunk black guy at EarLOLey station and refused to walk back to your house on your own. Oh the LOLaughs. :roll:

Kajagoogoo

by Kajagoogoo » 18 Sep 2006 18:34

To anyone who has a problem with me and what i have said;
If you would like to come and discuss these issues with me,you are more than welcome.I can be found in the town centre before every home game,but also willing to come to your choice of venue.
Dont hide behind your screens.

RobRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by RobRoyal » 18 Sep 2006 18:36

Kajagoogoo To anyone who has a problem with me and what i have said;
If you would like to come and discuss these issues with me,you are more than welcome.I can be found in the town centre before every home game,but also willing to come to your choice of venue.

Pillock. Let's hope the moderators consider this theatening behaviour (even if it's really just pathetic).

zac naloen

by zac naloen » 18 Sep 2006 18:57

You are so pathetic. Grow up you racist oxf*rd.

Schards#2
Hob Nob Regular

by Schards#2 » 18 Sep 2006 18:58

Quite happy to discuss them if discussion is all you want to do.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion but booing at and singing songs about bombs to two muslim girls aged no more than 12-13 goes beyond freedom of speech into the realms of intimidation in my opinion.

You said earlier anyone who didn't like it could leave the carraige but these girls were just passing through. Very unpleasent behaviour IMHO

glass half full
Hob Nob Regular
Location: If you see someone without a smile..... give him one of yours!

by glass half full » 18 Sep 2006 19:13

From Despair To Where?
Mr Angry Well, I expected to catch a couple of Sheff Utd fans with my usual "the opposition manager should consider his position" call after a game (usually on the local radio station, but 606 yesterday), but it seems I also caught out Victor.

Result!

I'm just disturbed by Alan Green. I've developed a serious dislike for the ill informed, self regarding, smug (not so) little turd of a man. Almost makes me pine for the days of David Mellor on 606.

Sometimes I almost pine for the little toesucker. His dulcitones can now be heard on Classic FM on a Sunday.

Evening Post

by Evening Post » 18 Sep 2006 19:29

L

O

L

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 18 Sep 2006 19:32

YOU would find it hiLOLarious Goderz. We didn't and don't.

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 18 Sep 2006 19:34

Mr Angry
Victor Meldrew As for Warnock he was quite gracious in defeat and we didn't need the obnoxious Reading fan kicking off 606 with a tirade of abuse at Warnock on a day when we should have been glorying in a performance where if we had scored 6 might have better reflected our superiority for most of the game.

Well, I expected to catch a couple of Sheff Utd fans with my usual "the opposition manager should consider his position" call after a game (usually on the local radio station, but 606 yesterday), but it seems I also caught out Victor.

Result!

Didn't realise that it was a send-up after saying to my brother that this fellow was a bit articulate for a normal Reading fan and very dead-pan in delivery with no real passion.
Presumably inside you were dying to scream "URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRZ"?
I'll listen out for when you phone 606 suggesting" Pardew out "in a couple of weeks' time. :wink: