Trouble after the game

187 posts
willz_royal

by willz_royal » 24 Sep 2006 09:34

Gav
MC ROYAL Got started on by 2 United fans at the station, didnt think it was wise to get involved seeing as i am 16 and there were 2 of them, so just threw my coffee over one and ran.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I suppose that's one way of pacifying the situation!! :lol:

You got outta that one by the "skimmed" of your teeth

ill get my hoodie...

Deano

by Deano » 24 Sep 2006 09:45

I was the Reading fan down the ditch after getting set upon by the coach party. Would like point out it was a Reading victory & the only scratches incurred were from the bramble bushes! My 15 year old son was also set upon by a guy in his thirties but fortunately he's a big lad & the Man u fan regretted it! We are life long Reading fans & have NEVER been involved in any trouble with any away supporters but we had to act in self defence. We would like to thank the Man u fans that broke it up & told us that they were embarrassed to be supporters of Man u. We couldn't agree more... class club!!

Skin
Hob Nob Regular
Location: You are now about to witness the strength of street knowledge

by Skin » 24 Sep 2006 09:50

Deano I was the Reading fan down the ditch after getting set upon by the coach party. Would like point out it was a Reading victory & the only scratches incurred were from the bramble bushes! My 15 year old son was also set upon by a guy in his thirties but fortunately he's a big lad & the Man u fan regretted it! We are life long Reading fans & have NEVER been involved in any trouble with any away supporters but we had to act in self defence. We would like to thank the Man u fans that broke it up & told us that they were embarrassed to be supporters of Man u. We couldn't agree more... class club!!

Did they actually stop the coach and get off it just to have a go?

Deano

by Deano » 24 Sep 2006 09:55

Coach stopped in traffic & they bundled down the front, coach driver shouting not to open the doors, but they did! Would also like to point out that my 12 year old was with us aswell but fortunately he managed to get out the way. A great family day out!

Riseley
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Riseley » 24 Sep 2006 10:02

Deano Coach stopped in traffic & they bundled down the front, coach driver shouting not to open the doors, but they did! Would also like to point out that my 12 year old was with us aswell but fortunately he managed to get out the way. A great family day out!

My on the spot report for the Sun makes better copy.
Poor bastard was outnumbered at least 10-1 and got a good kicking before being taken to hospital.

M4 Junction 11
Hob Nob Regular

by M4 Junction 11 » 24 Sep 2006 10:02

Makes you wonder what would happen if this was Cardiff City causing trouble away from home rather than Manure.

Rob-Royal

by Rob-Royal » 24 Sep 2006 10:03

ayjaydee Went to the Farriers for a drink pre-match and thought I had walked into a drinker in darkest Lancashire! There was an unofficial Utd coach party in there and they were LOUD. All the Heysel and anti City songs at full volume. We had a good laugh with a few of the lads outside but it certainly looked like there were more than a few nutters amongst them. Only about 2 of the whole coach party were wearing colours and, I suspect, had their choice of drinking establishment been different, it could have kicked off.

I too was in The Farriers when they arrived, never felt like there was going to be any aggro to be honest and they were all a good bunch from what I could tell...bought each other drinks and was good banter. Agreed, that things may have been different if there were equal Reading fans in there and chants going back & forth...

The main charachter was apparently some well known fan who makes up his own CD's with just him singing on it! Puts the Scorpians to shame....!

Worthingroyal

by Worthingroyal » 24 Sep 2006 10:20

Not really trouble as such. But outside the station I was standing with my daughter when two mooses complete with Manure shirts and creoles walked right up to me and shouted U-NIT-ED right in my face, all I could do was wave my hand under my nose and go 'phew', and off trotted the halitosis ridden northern trollops.
Breath mint anyone.

Huntley & Palmer
Hob Nob Moderator

by Huntley & Palmer » 24 Sep 2006 10:46

Utd are a cancer on the sport I love

Super_Reading_FC

by Super_Reading_FC » 24 Sep 2006 11:12

What a bunch of W*NKERS. I too saw some trouble on the A33 as I was driving out of the stadium about 20 odd cars behind the coach, to see the ManUre fans getting off the coach to start on a couple of families.

By the time we had got down there though, the police were already arriving, and loads of them there were too, Horses, Cars, Riot Vans, Police on foot. Then further down the road I noticed a guy with two Children getting beaten up by a ManUre fan, who was WALKING home ??

Supporting there LOCAL team?!?!

An utter disgrace to football though, Manchester United should be ashamed of there fans!!

Northern C*nts!!

Super_Reading_FC

by Super_Reading_FC » 24 Sep 2006 11:13

I also heard MANURE fans shouting (as they got of the coach) "this is the premier league".

What a bunch of C*nts!!!!

We should of f*cking beat the c*nts!

But then what would they have been like? Only Drawing and they are like that!

Big Ern
Hob Nob Regular

by Big Ern » 24 Sep 2006 12:06

royalsteve
these northerners will think of any scam to thieve money from you

They weren't northerners, they supported Manchester Utd remember.

Irvinchangeyaname

by Irvinchangeyaname » 24 Sep 2006 12:16

Rob-Royal
ayjaydee Went to the Farriers for a drink pre-match and thought I had walked into a drinker in darkest Lancashire! There was an unofficial Utd coach party in there and they were LOUD. All the Heysel and anti City songs at full volume. We had a good laugh with a few of the lads outside but it certainly looked like there were more than a few nutters amongst them. Only about 2 of the whole coach party were wearing colours and, I suspect, had their choice of drinking establishment been different, it could have kicked off.

I too was in The Farriers when they arrived, never felt like there was going to be any aggro to be honest and they were all a good bunch from what I could tell...bought each other drinks and was good banter. Agreed, that things may have been different if there were equal Reading fans in there and chants going back & forth...

The main charachter was apparently some well known fan who makes up his own CD's with just him singing on it! Puts the Scorpians to shame....!

Sounds like the same coach party that was in The Swan. However, my experience of them were more like Ajaydee's - cocky little sh*ts. The first time I've been in there and not had a decent chat with away fans. But then a decent chat was probably beyond most of them.

Row Z Royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: LOLandmarks come and go. There'll only ever be one "Clickety Clique"

by Row Z Royal » 24 Sep 2006 12:27

willz_royal
Gav
MC ROYAL Got started on by 2 United fans at the station, didnt think it was wise to get involved seeing as i am 16 and there were 2 of them, so just threw my coffee over one and ran.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I suppose that's one way of pacifying the situation!! :lol:

You got outta that one by the "skimmed" of your teeth

ill get my hoodie...

:lol:

Sharpy
Hob Nob Regular

by Sharpy » 24 Sep 2006 12:44

what happend in town? was there a total lock down?

i heard most united troublemakers were in the bugle....and on the train back to Twickers some united lads on there said 10 Reading attacked 10 united in there and united seemed to come unstuck until old bill turned up.

i quote

"if that was liverpool they would claim that as a result"

by Newbie » 24 Sep 2006 13:08

seems a bit of a shame really, but there will probably be trouble after west ham next week as well wont there?

Curo's No 1 Fan

by Curo's No 1 Fan » 24 Sep 2006 13:16

Adz1871
Curo's No 1 Fan As we walked past liked like some ManUre fans were getting out of coach and starting on someone, either their own fans or Reading. It carried on up the road a little and then some of them started looking into the hedges on the side, as if someone was being beaten up down there, then someone walked back up and they all got back on the coach. The horses and police then arrived so i think they got back off.

Ok Cheers, I heard last night that they got off and pathetically started on one person who happened to have a child??

Any truth?

not sure about somone with child. there was loads of them there.

Huntley & Palmer
Hob Nob Moderator

by Huntley & Palmer » 24 Sep 2006 13:23

Sharpy what happend in town? was there a total lock down?

i heard most united troublemakers were in the bugle....and on the train back to Twickers some united lads on there said 10 Reading attacked 10 united in there and united seemed to come unstuck until old bill turned up.

i quote

Not as far as I could tell. Got into O'Neill's after the door staff turned me away for being a football fan, luckily one of the girls behind the bar spotted me and radioed the door men. No problems in The Coopers, half our support seemed to have turned up there. Mate was in Walkabout without any problems either

dantheloyalroyal

by dantheloyalroyal » 24 Sep 2006 13:24

On the way back saw a ManUre fan shouting "F Off you chinese W's", to some people who I can only assume were Korean spectators watching Seol.
Last edited by dantheloyalroyal on 24 Sep 2006 13:34, edited 1 time in total.

Sharpy
Hob Nob Regular

by Sharpy » 24 Sep 2006 13:25

Huntley & Palmer
Sharpy what happend in town? was there a total lock down?

i quote

Not as far as I could tell. Got into O'Neill's after the door staff turned me away for being a football fan, luckily one of the girls behind the bar spotted me and radioed the door men. No problems in The Coopers, half our support seemed to have turned up there. Mate was in Walkabout without any problems either

landlord of POW claimed that 2 trains loads of united without tickets were stopped outside Reading and were not allowed to get to station lol

187 posts