Doyle penalty vs Manchester United

twat in the hat

Doyle penalty vs Manchester United

by twat in the hat » 30 Sep 2006 19:31

I know it's a week late but this is my video of the game from last saturday including a clip of doyle scoring his penalty from my view in Y26. It took me a while to upload it to youtube but now its finally done so thanks to everyone who takes a look at it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3F3VOWkHJk

M4 Junction 11
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Doyle penalty vs Manchester United

by M4 Junction 11 » 30 Sep 2006 19:59

twat in the hat I know it's a week late but this is my video of the game from last saturday including a clip of doyle scoring his penalty from my view in Y26. It took me a while to upload it to youtube but now its finally done so thanks to everyone who takes a look at it:

I enjoyed it ... looks like you're back in row Z

handbags_harris
Hob Nob Regular

by handbags_harris » 30 Sep 2006 20:08

Good vid, however could have done without the music over the top I think. You can't beat a good crowd noise when a team scores.

higher
Hob Nob Regular

by higher » 30 Sep 2006 20:11

Thankyou :o

twat in the hat

by twat in the hat » 30 Sep 2006 20:13

M4 Junction 11
twat in the hat I know it's a week late but this is my video of the game from last saturday including a clip of doyle scoring his penalty from my view in Y26. It took me a while to upload it to youtube but now its finally done so thanks to everyone who takes a look at it:

Correct, next to Sharpy and WinchesterRoyal. WinchesterRoyal managed to get me a ticket for somewhere else in the ground but as we stood the whole game, the stewards didnt notice there was an extra one up back.

And yeh handbags_harris I do see your point, however there are some clips which i filmed off the internet with no sound, so it would have been a bit weird for it to go from full crowd sound to nothing, so that's why I put that soundtrack to it.

But thanks for the comments!

The_Cat

by The_Cat » 30 Sep 2006 20:15

You sit down my row, come and say hello next time.

twat in the hat

by twat in the hat » 30 Sep 2006 21:11

The_Cat You sit down my row, come and say hello next time.

I sat down your row, cos WinchesterRoyal got me tickets for that game as his and my dad used to go to school together so I'm good mates with him. I dont have a season ticket at the Madstad as I live way up north in Cheshire

Sharpy
Hob Nob Regular

by Sharpy » 30 Sep 2006 21:15

twat in the hat
M4 Junction 11

Correct, next to Sharpy and WinchesterRoyal. WinchesterRoyal managed to get me a ticket for somewhere else in the ground but as we stood the whole game, the stewards didnt notice there was an extra one up back.

And yeh handbags_harris I do see your point, however there are some clips which i filmed off the internet with no sound, so it would have been a bit weird for it to go from full crowd sound to nothing, so that's why I put that soundtrack to it.

i dont remember that tbh lol

twat in the hat

by twat in the hat » 30 Sep 2006 21:29

Sharpy
twat in the hat
M4 Junction 11

i dont remember that tbh lol

Ha Ha you did start drinking in the Barren at around midday and by the time me and Ali got to the Madstad and into our seats, you were swaying quite a bit. You look even more worse for wear at the final whistle

:D

Sharpy
Hob Nob Regular

by Sharpy » 30 Sep 2006 21:35

am i in the video at the end? :oops:

twat in the hat

by twat in the hat » 30 Sep 2006 21:36

Sharpy am i in the video at the end? :oops:

Luckily for you, no. Shame I didn't think of that, I will for next time though

:P

Sharpy
Hob Nob Regular

by Sharpy » 30 Sep 2006 21:40

twat in the hat

get in LOLove it!! serious i didnt notice you filming all game :?

twat in the hat

by twat in the hat » 30 Sep 2006 21:42

Sharpy
twat in the hat

get in LOLove it!! serious i didnt notice you filming all game :?

Now that is quite funny. Do you remember Ali filming the penalty? Cos I was standing one seat to his right filming it too. I do have to say it was quite a good day, probably even better for you though!

Sharpy
Hob Nob Regular

by Sharpy » 30 Sep 2006 21:44

yes i remember him doing the pen...however that is all!! you should of got some crowd shots of us 'murking' united. or the mugs at the end 8)

Rhys The Royal

by Rhys The Royal » 30 Sep 2006 21:49

SEOL Ki-Hyeon..... not Seoul.

twat in the hat

by twat in the hat » 30 Sep 2006 21:56

Sharpy yes i remember him doing the pen...however that is all!! you should of got some crowd shots of us 'murking' united. or the mugs at the end 8)

Yeh will do next time!!! I might go to the League Liverpool game but as I am primaraly a Reds fan I might be sitting in the Kop. It just depends where I can get a ticket and if my dad is prepared to sit amongst the Liverpool fans.

And sorry Rhys, can't do nothing now.......

Ahhh well

Rhys The Royal

by Rhys The Royal » 30 Sep 2006 21:57

twat in the hat
Sharpy yes i remember him doing the pen...however that is all!! you should of got some crowd shots of us 'murking' united. or the mugs at the end 8)

Yeh will do next time!!! I might go to the League Liverpool game but as I am primaraly a Reds fan I might be sitting in the Kop. It just depends where I can get a ticket and if my dad is prepared to sit amongst the Liverpool fans.

And sorry Rhys, can't do nothing now.......

Ahhh well

I'll survive :(

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 01 Oct 2006 04:20

Nice effort mate.

Thanks!

xtreme rebel

by xtreme rebel » 01 Oct 2006 21:39

There is an interview in the Sunday Times with Doyler today. He believes his older brother - who died of cancer aged 21 - is looking after him from above these days. Hence the celebration v Man U.

M4 Junction 11
Hob Nob Regular

by M4 Junction 11 » 01 Oct 2006 21:43

Rhys The Royal SEOL Ki-Hyeon..... not Seoul.

I thought it was Seol Ki-Hyeooooooooon :lol: