Kitson's Return

Huntley & Palmer
Hob Nob Moderator

Re: Kitson's Return

by Huntley & Palmer » 15 Nov 2006 12:21

juanpablo
Huntley & Palmer
Long_Boi Anyone think that Kits will be ready to the the reserve game against Charlton (A) @ Gravesend & Nor'flt's ground on Monday 20/11? Saw a little snippet in the Evening Scote that implied it's a possibility.

Also anyone who what time this game Kick's Off?

Nope, he was training on Saturday and was only side footing a ball all day. He is not going to be ready for months

why do people make comments they cant back up?

same with rl and schards , fair enough give your observations, but nobody apart from the physio team has a clue when he is going to be ready, all these predictions need to stop

I can back it up quite easily my friend. A certain man by the name of Bob Hill is an academy coach at Watford, who played at the training ground against our U16's and U18's on Saturday. I asked him to let me know if he saw Kitson training or not as Bob was looking after the 16's. He reported that he was doing some light ball skills with Fearn while the rest of the team were going through transition training with Coppell and Dillon.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 15 Nov 2006 12:22

How many times have the club said someone's ok and then they're still out for a month or so?

juanpablo
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Kitson's Return

by juanpablo » 15 Nov 2006 12:22

Huntley & Palmer
juanpablo
Huntley & Palmer
Long_Boi Anyone think that Kits will be ready to the the reserve game against Charlton (A) @ Gravesend & Nor'flt's ground on Monday 20/11? Saw a little snippet in the Evening Scote that implied it's a possibility.

Also anyone who what time this game Kick's Off?

Nope, he was training on Saturday and was only side footing a ball all day. He is not going to be ready for months

why do people make comments they cant back up?

same with rl and schards , fair enough give your observations, but nobody apart from the physio team has a clue when he is going to be ready, all these predictions need to stop

I can back it up quite easily my friend. A certain man by the name of Bob Hill is an academy coach at Watford, who played at the training ground against our U16's and U18's on Saturday. I asked him to let me know if he saw Kitson training or not as Bob was looking after the 16's. He reported that he was doing some light ball skills with Fearn while the rest of the team were going through transition training with Coppell and Dillon.

hahah you think that backs up your "wont be ready for months"

doesant back it up in the slightest

Huntley & Palmer
Hob Nob Moderator

by Huntley & Palmer » 15 Nov 2006 12:25

I'd say that a professional footballer that can only just get into kicking a football while moving around slowly, does not offer the best prognosis for a return before January.

juanpablo
Hob Nob Regular

by juanpablo » 15 Nov 2006 12:27

Huntley & Palmer I'd say that a professional footballer that can only just get into kicking a football while moving around slowly, does not offer the best prognosis for a return before January.

and i would agree with you, but then i havant got a clue about sports injurys and kitsons injury

im just sayng that none of us know, so putting these times on it is pointless

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 15 Nov 2006 12:28

So, if you don't know, why do you keep slating people who have been given information? :roll:

juanpablo
Hob Nob Regular

by juanpablo » 15 Nov 2006 12:29

as examples im sure there have been players that have been on crutches on the monday and played the next saturday

likewise players that are seem to be walking around totally fine, but are out for months

juanpablo
Hob Nob Regular

by juanpablo » 15 Nov 2006 12:31

Royal Lady So, if you don't know, why do you keep slating people who have been given information? :roll:

YOU HAVANT BEEN GIVEN INFORMATION ON WHEN HE WILL BE BACK!!!

you have simply "made up" your info from your own personal observations

HTH!!!!!!!

Vision
Hob Nob Addict

by Vision » 15 Nov 2006 12:36

The club and Kitson are saying he will resume training with the rest of the side on Thurs albeit with the "Go Easy" yelow bib scenario.

They will then monitor the situation to see if he can train full on which with the best will in the World isn't likely to happen until the back end of next week.

Given that he's been out since August he will probably need 2 weeks at this training level to get his basic fitness levels back to standard.

We have sheduled reserve games against West Ham on 5/12 & Fulham on 12/12 which are possibilities given the above time frame.

Therefore giving a best case scenario of 16/12 Blackburn at home for a return to 1st team availability from the bench.

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Forbury Lion » 15 Nov 2006 13:21

Huntley & Palmer I'd say that a professional footballer that can only just get into kicking a football while moving around slowly, does not offer the best prognosis for a return before January.
Have we resigned Bas Savage or something?

fruits

by fruits » 15 Nov 2006 13:34

Forbury Lion
Have we resigned Bas Savage or something?

I am resigned to Kits not coming back much before Christmas.

Tony Le Mesmer
Hob Nob Regular

by Tony Le Mesmer » 15 Nov 2006 14:22

AbovetheI We'v scored goals from all over the pitch again this season. Shoot me down if you want but, I can't say we're missing Kitson.....

We've scored less than a goal a game since he picked up the injury.

And since the Boro game the total goals scored by his replacement? None.

So id say we have missed him.

handbags_harris
Hob Nob Regular

by handbags_harris » 15 Nov 2006 14:32

juanpablo
Royal Lady So, if you don't know, why do you keep slating people who have been given information? :roll:

HTH!!!!!!!

Woah, bit harsh on RL there juanpablo...personally I back her argument becasue I think it's a reasonable comment to make...

juanpablo
Hob Nob Regular

by juanpablo » 16 Nov 2006 14:47

handbags_harris
juanpablo

HTH!!!!!!!

Woah, bit harsh on RL there juanpablo...personally I back her argument becasue I think it's a reasonable comment to make...

he isnt going to be out for months according to anybody with any real knowledge, simple as that