by addsrfc » 29 Dec 2006 16:38

bracknell loyal royal!
Stranded
bracknell loyal royal!
Banjax
bracknell loyal royal!
Farnborough Royal ...we let CheLOL$ki back in the title race :(

Don't care. We won't beat them anyway.

why do you funking bother? thats so pesermistic we are statisically not quite as good, but in 90 mins anything can happen its all down to hope and a bit of luck

i hope no one else thinks like you

So you think it's likely we'll beat Man United at Old Trafford on their current form? Get your head out of the clouds!

Don't think he said that. He said we could beat them, if we go in thinking we have a chance. If we don't we won't.

I'm not saying we don't have a chance, just stating it's extremely unlikely given the circumstances.

Well it was extremely unlikely we would get anything from stamford bridge but we did !!

loyalroyals9

Re: If we beat United...

by loyalroyals9 » 29 Dec 2006 16:58

addsrfc
bracknell loyal royal!
Stranded
bracknell loyal royal!
Banjax
bracknell loyal royal!

Don't care. We won't beat them anyway.

why do you funking bother? thats so pesermistic we are statisically not quite as good, but in 90 mins anything can happen its all down to hope and a bit of luck

i hope no one else thinks like you

So you think it's likely we'll beat Man United at Old Trafford on their current form? Get your head out of the clouds!

Don't think he said that. He said we could beat them, if we go in thinking we have a chance. If we don't we won't.

I'm not saying we don't have a chance, just stating it's extremely unlikely given the circumstances.

Well it was extremely unlikely we would get anything from stamford bridge but we did !!

That was a bit of luck though. Dont you think? Nevertheless, we put up a fight and got something out of it. Lets hope we can do the same at OT!

alad
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: The footballing equivalent of a HarLOLem GLOLobetrotter..

by alad » 29 Dec 2006 17:10

Who cares about Chelsea :roll:

They are irrelevent.

addsrfc

by addsrfc » 29 Dec 2006 17:18

the goal was luck yes but i think we deserved it

loyalroyals9

by loyalroyals9 » 29 Dec 2006 17:23

addsrfc the goal was luck yes but i think we deserved it

Especially as they got that fluke goal at mad stad :roll:

The 17 Bus
Hob Nob Regular

by The 17 Bus » 29 Dec 2006 17:31

we had no chance against Chelsea, and the same applies at Old Trafford.

TWRoyal

by TWRoyal » 29 Dec 2006 17:32

I'm going to think about all the Chelski fans that will now be rooting for Reading to win - Hunt with the winner, anyone? He'll do it for Petr Cech.

loyalroyals9

by loyalroyals9 » 29 Dec 2006 17:40

TWRoyal I'm going to think about all the Chelski fans that will now be rooting for Reading to win - Hunt with the winner, anyone? He'll do it for Petr Cech.

I think that we'll get a good reception on saturday.Because, we drew with chelsea and Coppell used to play for them :)
Hunt might get it. I betting for Leets or sidders.

size 12

by size 12 » 29 Dec 2006 18:39

loyalroyals9
TWRoyal I'm going to think about all the Chelski fans that will now be rooting for Reading to win - Hunt with the winner, anyone? He'll do it for Petr Cech.

I think that we'll get a good reception on saturday.Because, we drew with chelsea and Coppell used to play for them :)
Hunt might get it. I betting for Leets or sidders.

Are you old enough to gamble?

doylefan

by doylefan » 29 Dec 2006 19:11

everyone said that tuesdays game was a given for chelsea and we proved them wrong, just like earlier in the season when we got a point off man u at Mad Stad. anything could happen! and ill be back on cloud nine if we get even a point tomorro.

higher
Hob Nob Regular

by higher » 29 Dec 2006 19:42

I love Sir Steves line..."everyone loves an underdog...we can go to this stadium and enjoy it...and we cant lose even if we lose"!
Clearly the Man u`s and the Chelsea`s have significantlly greater resources throughout their squads but spirited plucky little collectives like our good selves with the flow of events on our side can most certainly topple the mighty from their thrones.
When looking at predictions pre season fixtures like these realistically had nil point attached to them so any booty would be a massive bonus.The main thing for me is that we compete for the 90 mins and should United grab all 3 points they damn well know theyve been in a game.
The worst case scenario is that United welly us without even getting out of 2nd gear as some even on these boards seem to predetermined.It must be said If we do a capitulation and roam around clueless and lifeless like V Blackburn(2nd half) that is a dead cert.
Cautiously optimistic about the game.I believe the lads will be right up for giving a good account and clarifying to any doubters out there that Reading FC are where we are on merit alone.

spike25

by spike25 » 29 Dec 2006 20:53

Beating Man U would be unbelievable.

Of course .... my hatred for Che£$ea can barely be measured so anything that contributes to their odds of winning the title would bother me, but in this case I think I could get over it!

E. Andrew

by E. Andrew » 30 Dec 2006 01:34

...i'll go into cardiac arrest.

orange

by orange » 30 Dec 2006 02:05

higher URZZZZZZZZ wrote:
If we beat United, Ill streak at the West Ham match.
Perhaps we could make the West Ham game Streakers day if we beat Man U.Can just imagine 24000 streakers running riot at the mad stad.Not only would this add to the record breaking royals list of achievements but we might even get more coverage than the usual media babes.Bring it on.

A lot of our fans are children and your imagining them running around naked, are you a peadofidlia?

URZZZZZZZZ
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Long knocks it back in.............IT'S READING WHO TAKE A MASSIVE STEP TOWARDS WEMBLEY!!

by URZZZZZZZZ » 30 Dec 2006 08:27

orange
higher URZZZZZZZZ wrote:
Perhaps we could make the West Ham game Streakers day if we beat Man U.Can just imagine 24000 streakers running riot at the mad stad.Not only would this add to the record breaking royals list of achievements but we might even get more coverage than the usual media babes.Bring it on.

A lot of our fans are children and your imagining them running around naked, are you a peadofidlia?

I don't think the logistics had been thought out too well. Hope Cilla's there though :shock:

cmonurz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by cmonurz » 30 Dec 2006 10:01

The majority of my family are United supporters. I will LOVE IT, just LOVE IT I tell you....

shadesrwrf
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by shadesrwrf » 30 Dec 2006 10:02

We can do this.

Captain Sinbad
Location: On cloud nine until at least the end of 06/07 season

by Captain Sinbad » 30 Dec 2006 10:35

orange
higher URZZZZZZZZ wrote:

Orange, It's clearly a joke - remember them? Take off your straight jacket.

Z-Head
Location: Oh when the red red robin goes bob bob bobing along Shoot the bastard!!!!!!!!

by Z-Head » 30 Dec 2006 10:36

higher URZZZZZZZZ wrote:
:lol:

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: If we beat United...

by Forbury Lion » 30 Dec 2006 12:56

Wrong.

If we beat United then it is United have let Chelsea back into the title race.