Without our Henry & Drogba........

5 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Gordons Cumming
Hob Nob Addict

Without our Henry & Drogba........

by Gordons Cumming » 04 Jan 2007 09:38

Our team has received alot of praise for our performances this season so far and rightly so.

I think what is really remarkable is that it has been acheived with the abscence of our top goal scorer of the last two seasons.

How would Chelsea and Arsenal have done if their top scorers had been missing for so long?

FORZA READING

Re: Without our Henry & Drogba........

by FORZA READING » 04 Jan 2007 09:45

Gordons Cumming Our team has received alot of praise for our performances this season so far and rightly so.

I think what is really remarkable is that it has been acheived with the abscence of our top goal scorer of the last two seasons.

How would Chelsea and Arsenal have done if their top scorers had been missing for so long?

not very well

but it might be helpfull if mr mourinho could work out that shevchenko is a centre forward not a Tre Quarista(sorry dont know what you call one in englsih other tre quarista would be Maradona, Di Michele, Baggio, Ronaldinho)

igoe agogo

by igoe agogo » 04 Jan 2007 10:45

FORZA READING
Gordons Cumming Our team has received alot of praise for our performances this season so far and rightly so.

not very well

but it might be helpfull if mr mourinho could work out that shevchenko is a centre forward not a Tre Quarista(sorry dont know what you call one in englsih other tre quarista would be Maradona, Di Michele, Baggio, Ronaldinho)

Teddy :wink:

Frustrated_Royal

by Frustrated_Royal » 04 Jan 2007 12:07

Henry has missed the last six weeks, but you might have a point. Who knows and who cares?

readingbedding
Hob Nob Regular

by readingbedding » 04 Jan 2007 12:11

Frustrated_Royal

Henry has missed the last six weeks, but you might have a point. Who knows and who cares?

Four, including me and you so far...

5 posts   •   Page 1 of 1