Duberry and Gunnarsson...

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

Duberry and Gunnarsson...

by Royalee » 29 Sep 2007 21:08

Just f*ck off yeah?

Although 7-4 flattered us today, at least there's still no way Coppell can play either of those clowns again next week, so a good result in some ways.

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: In a daft little ground, watching a silly game so fcuk off

Re: Duberry and Gunnarsson...

by Alan Partridge » 29 Sep 2007 21:10

Royalee Just f*ck off yeah?

Although 7-4 flattered us today, at least there's still no way Coppell can play either of those clowns again next week, so a good result in some ways.

Watching Football First, there is no way (so far) that Duberry was the worst of the 4, in fact he was the least shit...again haven't seen the 2nd half yet!

Gunnarsson = We won't miss Sidwell :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 29 Sep 2007 21:12

LOL

Coppelled Streets
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Coppelled Streets » 29 Sep 2007 21:12

It says a lot about our options when we start with a midfielder fit for 30 minutes of football. I like Gunnar, but he's a good option from the bench and no more!
But our already fine squad sure is a showing!!

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 29 Sep 2007 21:14

Alan Partridge

Watching Football First, there is no way (so far) that Duberry was the worst of the 4, in fact he was the least shit...again haven't seen the 2nd half yet!

I thought you said Cisse was shit and we'd be miles better off playing Gunnarsson after Chelsea?

Gunnarsson put in the worst midfield performance I've ever seen in a Reading shirt - and you can include the likes of Sean Evers in that!

rg6royal
Hob Nob Regular

by rg6royal » 29 Sep 2007 21:15

2.5 million on a player and he isnt played? fae has come on against sunderland and pompey and changed the game. he has to start on sunday against derby which is a must win. and personally i reckon we will win. Ingimarsson is looking out of depth this season, from last years player of the season to this? doobs didn't have a great game today but he has been quite good at times this season. Kitson today another class, really good player, what a bargin.

Readingfanman
Hob Nob Regular

by Readingfanman » 29 Sep 2007 21:15

Gunnar actually wasn't horribly bad today. He just can't cut it though.

Bikey and Fae to start please Coppell.

Actually , don't worry , it won't happen anyway.

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 29 Sep 2007 21:15

Coppelled Streets It says a lot about our options when we start with a midfielder fit for 30 minutes of football. I like Gunnar, but he's a good option from the bench and no more!
But our already fine squad sure is a showing!!

I'd agree if we actually used our squad, as opposed to playing idiots like Duberry and Gunnarsson at the expense of Bikey and Fae. Yes, both of the latter are young and raw in places, but both are better than the former and both are young and likely to improve.

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 29 Sep 2007 21:16

Readingfanman Gunnar actually wasn't horribly bad today. He just can't cut it though.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Watch the goals mate before you form your opinion.

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Alan Partridge » 29 Sep 2007 21:17

Royalee
Alan Partridge

I thought you said Cisse was shit and we'd be miles better off playing Gunnarsson after Chelsea?

Gunnarsson put in the worst midfield performance I've ever seen in a Reading shirt - and you can include the likes of Sean Evers in that!

Boris was the only option after Cisse got himself SENT OFF on debut, suppose we turn to Fae now. I'd still play Gunnarsson in front of Cisse but neither are good enough to replace the diminutive ginger midfielder wasting his time at Stamford Bridge.

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 29 Sep 2007 21:20

AP, off the top of my head I'd credit Duberry with brilliance after leaving Benjani for the first, plus when he nearly gifted Nugent with a goal in the second half. I went to a pub in Pompey to watch the Brum United game after the match as the traffic was almost as bad as our performance and they were laughing their pants off about Duberry and Brynjar.

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Alan Partridge » 29 Sep 2007 21:22

Royalee AP, off the top of my head I'd credit Duberry with brilliance after leaving Benjani for the first, plus when he nearly gifted Nugent with a goal in the second half. I went to a pub in Pompey to watch the Brum United game after the match as the traffic was almost as bad as our performance and they were laughing their pants off about Duberry and Brynjar.

I didn't see the 1st goal, was getting a beer. 8)

2nd goal had one person beating 3 far too easily.

Don't really care what Pompey fans think mate, they are all slightly retarded so their views - waste of time.

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 29 Sep 2007 21:24

Alan Partridge
Royalee AP, off the top of my head I'd credit Duberry with brilliance after leaving Benjani for the first, plus when he nearly gifted Nugent with a goal in the second half. I went to a pub in Pompey to watch the Brum United game after the match as the traffic was almost as bad as our performance and they were laughing their pants off about Duberry and Brynjar.

Don't really care what Pompey fans think mate, they are all slightly retarded so their views - waste of time.

Now you really are avoiding the point. :wink:

Yes, I see why Coppell brought in Duberry as a stopgap, but he is light years behind the Premiership as it is in 2007/8 and must go. The thing that angers me most is not only is he crap, but he's also hindering the progress of Bikey and Pearce, both of which have the potential to be ten times the player Duberry EVER was.

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Alan Partridge » 29 Sep 2007 21:29

Royalee
Alan Partridge

Yes, I see why Coppell brought in Duberry as a stopgap, but he is light years behind the Premiership as it is in 2007/8 and must go. The thing that angers me most is not only is he crap, but he's also hindering the progress of Bikey and Pearce, both of which have the potential to be ten times the player Duberry EVER was.

Just saw him head one off the line. 8)

So FAR i'm still amazed that you are singling him out ,not even half as bad as Ivar and Murty in this match. Bikey is a great prospect, think he will be class but he's nowhere near the finished article yet and shouldn't be treated as if all would be ok if he was playing. IMO

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 29 Sep 2007 21:32

Alan Partridge
Royalee
Alan Partridge

Just saw him head one off the line. 8)

So FAR i'm still amazed that you are singling him out ,not even half as bad as Ivar and Murty in this match. Bikey is a great prospect, think he will be class but he's nowhere near the finished article yet and shouldn't be treated as if all would be ok if he was playing. IMO

I'm not saying all would be okay if he was playing, but things would certainly improve - as would they if Gunnarsson was ditched pronto.

Duberry frequently loses his man and costs us goals (even if he doesn't pass them the ball like Gunnarsson). I'm sure I'll remember a few more instances where Doobs buggered up today once I've seen Football First as my memory's fading after drowning my sorrows.

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Alan Partridge » 29 Sep 2007 21:34

I'm watching it now, seriously he hasn't been that bad at all so far, admittedly it is only 3-2 at this stage! In fact he's the only one whose got close to them. Ivar - now i've always been a really big fan of his but he's had a mare today. The third goal - what a waste of the hard work getting back to 2-2, dear oh dear.

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 29 Sep 2007 22:14

Alan Partridge I'm watching it now, seriously he hasn't been that bad at all so far, admittedly it is only 3-2 at this stage! In fact he's the only one whose got close to them. Ivar - now i've always been a really big fan of his but he's had a mare today. The third goal - what a waste of the hard work getting back to 2-2, dear oh dear.

It wasn't shown up very well on Football First today, but Duberry lost Benjani frequently, especially in the first half, although admittedly Ingimarsson was dreadful also today. Duberry frequently tackles clumsily, like with his pointless booking when there was no danger and his distribution is poor. It's not just this game either, he lost his man in the week for two of Liverpool's goals, along with Bent for Wigan's goal last Saturday.

As far as 2-2 goes, myself and everyone around me were amazed at how we managed to get it back level as we should've been 4-0 down by that point. To be honest, although we looked good going forward, it never looked like we'd hold on for a point, let alone win the game.

Sam Tubber

by Sam Tubber » 29 Sep 2007 22:18

Royalee you're a prime example of everything that's wrong with some of the posters here. Gunnar didn't have the best of days but to single him out in the way you have is a joke surely?

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 29 Sep 2007 22:20

Sam Tubber Royalee you're a prime example of everything that's wrong with some of the posters here. Gunnar didn't have the best of days but to single him out in the way you have is a joke surely?

Bryn Ky Heon

god..........

sometimes I'm ashamed of our "fans"

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 29 Sep 2007 22:21

Sam Tubber Royalee you're a prime example of everything that's wrong with some of the posters here. Gunnar didn't have the best of days but to single him out in the way you have is a joke surely?

I'm not just singling him out for the three goals he cost us for today, I'm also singling him out for his inept performance against Wigan, plus his part in our Sunderland defeat...no wait, I'm singling him out for his FIFTH shit league performance in a row!