407 posts
dickie royal

LITA GONE OUT ON LOAN

by dickie royal » 05 Mar 2008 10:16

LITA HAS JOINED PARDEW AT CHARLTON!!!!!

Fezza

Re: LITA GONJE OUT ON LOAN

by Fezza » 05 Mar 2008 10:18

Absolute FARCE.... We now have 3 strikers who can't hit a barn door with a banjo. I pray we don't get an injury up front this month, if we do we are screwed!

Rawlie19
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Rawlie19 » 05 Mar 2008 10:19

http://www.charlton-athletic.co.uk/default.ink
Not sure about this one. Hope he finds his boots if he actually gets a chance to play for them. But fear (or not) that this is the beginning of the end of his Royals career.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 05 Mar 2008 10:29

shocking news

wanted him up front at the weekend!

things must have really gone down the drain with him and coppell for this to happen with things the way they are

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: In a daft little ground, watching a silly game so fcuk off

by Alan Partridge » 05 Mar 2008 10:29

Well Done Coppell, at least now you can bring someone else in that you do rate to score some goals...........Oh.

1871royals

by 1871royals » 05 Mar 2008 10:31

Absolutely terrible decision. We are left with 3 strikers who haven’t scored this year. Makes selling S Cox an even stranger decision. In the last 2 months we have got rid of 2 strikers and not brought any in, only at RFC!! Lets be honest S Long is never going to score this season I believe his time will come but at the mo he looks out of his depth. So we are left with 2 very out of form strikers. Also next month is key, 3 games at home, we should be expecting to score the goals to pull us safe in this period. It’s annoying that SC’s staff and the players seem to like Leroy but just SC has a problem with him. It sounds petty but any club other than Charlton, imo SC has just put Pardew back into the prem. We have not looked like scoring recently and SC has made a poor decision. Need to personal feuds to the side to keep us up. Even if he wants to leave (but imo hes being pushed). Leroy would still want to score goals to put himself in the shop window. How are we going to score goals???????

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 05 Mar 2008 10:33

1871royals Absolutely terrible decision. We are left with 3 strikers who haven’t scored this year. Makes selling S Cox an even stranger decision. In the last 2 months we have got rid of 2 strikers and not brought any in, only at RFC!! Lets be honest S Long is never going to score this season I believe his time will come but at the mo he looks out of his depth. So we are left with 2 very out of form strikers. Also next month is key, 3 games at home, we should be expecting to score the goals to pull us safe in this period. It’s annoying that SC’s staff and the players seem to like Leroy but just SC has a problem with him. It sounds petty but any club other than Charlton, imo SC has just put Pardew back into the prem. We have not looked like scoring recently and SC has made a poor decision. Need to personal feuds to the side to keep us up. Even if he wants to leave (but imo hes being pushed). Leroy would still want to score goals to put himself in the shop window. How are we going to score goals???????

i get the point but

shane long has already scored this season

IMO lita must have gone to copps and demanded this move after the weekend and shane getting the nod ahead of him, surely

very strange if not, especially if its just to prove a point

Rawlie19
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Rawlie19 » 05 Mar 2008 10:35

We have 4 strikers though. Kebe is a winger/forward and has been playing as a forward when coming on. Still not sure about this one.

Wycombe Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by Wycombe Royal » 05 Mar 2008 10:35

As most of you know I'm not someone who normally criticises the club, but at the moment I am in shock.

We are in a relegation dogfight.

We have a small squad.

We only 3 strikers left for next month (at least) and none of them have scored this year.

If we get an injury or a suspension we would only have two strikers available.

Unbelievable.

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Alan Partridge » 05 Mar 2008 10:36

Just doesn't make any sense, surely you need all the forwards you can get at this time? Not to bomb another one out with ZERO chance of getting one ourselves?

Coppell tells the players on the fringe 'do well in the reserves' Lita goes away and nets 5 in 2 or 3 games and doesn't make the bench at Boro. absolute JOKE.

Really angry about this, not because Lita is gone but because this wasn't done 2 months ago when we could have got Nugent or someone else to fill in.

We are left with

Kitson
Doyle
Long

for the next month, absolutely RIDICULOUS.

Fezza

by Fezza » 05 Mar 2008 10:37

Wycombe Royal As most of you know I'm not someone who normally criticises the club, but at the moment I am in shock.

We are in a relegation dogfight.

We have a small squad.

We only 3 strikers left for next month (at least) and none of them have scored this year.

If we get an injury or a suspension we would only have two strikers available.

Unbelievable.

Unless we get a sending off we should be safe from suspension (5 yellow rule is suspended), but point taken. Disgusted with the club right now!

Rawlie19
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Rawlie19 » 05 Mar 2008 10:38

Alan Partridge Just doesn't make any sense, surely you need all the forwards you can get at this time? Not to bomb another one out with ZERO chance of getting one ourselves?

Coppell tells the players on the fringe 'do well in the reserves' Lita goes away and nets 5 in 2 or 3 games and doesn't make the bench at Boro. absolute JOKE.

Really angry about this, not because Lita is gone but because this wasn't done 2 months ago when we could have got Nugent or someone else to fill in.

We are left with

Kitson
Doyle
Long

And Kebe

And it's only for a month. Calm down people, the sky isn't really falling, it's just an acorn.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 05 Mar 2008 10:40

Alan Partridge Just doesn't make any sense, surely you need all the forwards you can get at this time? Not to bomb another one out with ZERO chance of getting one ourselves?

We are left with

Kitson
Doyle
Long

no one wanted him then though

those 5 goals for the ressies probably sparked someones interest or
more likely that lita finally flipped and point blank refused to play, and copps got on the blower to his old mate pards to ship him out

very odd, and you are right, i would have much prefered a replacement during the window.

and cox must be gutted now

Fezza

by Fezza » 05 Mar 2008 10:42

Rawlie19

We are left with

Kitson
Doyle
Long

And Kebe

And it's only for a month. Calm down people, the sky isn't really falling, it's just an acorn.

Excellent! We are relying on our only spare right winger to cover our misfiring strikers in case of injury. But worry not it is only a month after all.... Can you really believe Leroy will come back after a month.

Guess we can put Hunt up front.

Tempted to go and boo outside the Mad stad now and throw eggs at the shop...

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Alan Partridge » 05 Mar 2008 10:43

brendywendy

We are left with

Kitson
Doyle
Long

no one wanted him then though

those 5 goals for the ressies probably sparked someones interest or
more likely that lita finally flipped and point blank refused to play, and copps got on the blower to his old mate pards to ship him out

very odd, and you are right, i would have much prefered a replacement during the window.

and cox must be gutted now

So Pards interest has come about because he scored in the reserves? don't be daft.

Cox is playing....which is still more than he'd get here. So Steve Kevin Doyle has broken both legs and caught pneumonia, chance for Simon Cox? We are still hopeful Doyle will make saturday.

Zammo
Hob Nob Addict

by Zammo » 05 Mar 2008 10:43

And now, the end is near;
And so I face the final curtain.
My friend, Ill say it clear,
Why has Leroy gone and joined Charlton ?

:shock:

1871royals

by 1871royals » 05 Mar 2008 10:43

"shane long has already scored this season"

Sorry to be petty but it annoys me when people go on about SL scoring two goals. One of those was off his arse. They may have had similar amount of game time but Lita has played against a higher calibre of opposition. I think SL has a great future ahead of him. But at the mo he is a bit of a headless chicken. But does anyone one here honestly believe if given equal opportunities SL would outscore Lita until the end of this season? I would much rather SL was loaned out!!
Last edited by 1871royals on 05 Mar 2008 10:45, edited 1 time in total.

riverroyal

by riverroyal » 05 Mar 2008 10:45

What a joke by RFC

None of our strikers have scored this year whilst Lita has been knocking them for the reserves

I just hope this is not going to be the defining moment of our season!

royaldownunder

by royaldownunder » 05 Mar 2008 10:45

coppell, you absolute twat.

Gordons Cumming
Hob Nob Addict

by Gordons Cumming » 05 Mar 2008 10:46

A load of tossers with short memories.

Considering what SC has done for this club why don't you trust him with these decisions?

He hasn't just got up in the morning and over his breakfast thought " I know how Lita can get some games. We'll loan him out to someone who needs him more. I tell Wally and Dills when I get to the training ground"
:roll:

407 posts