FANS DESERVE FREE BEER

116 posts
MR. CYNICAL

FANS DESERVE FREE BEER

by MR. CYNICAL » 06 Apr 2008 01:19

Well,Coppell went on about how he wanted to thank each and every fan that took the trouble to go to newcastle and said how much the players appreciated the support of their fans at away games,how about an apology for that excuse of a performance today.
640 bloody miles i drove today to watch that utter surrender.Need i say any more? We were a shambles 2nd half.The players should be ashamed!!!

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

Re: FANS DESERVE AN APOLOGY

by floyd__streete » 06 Apr 2008 01:27

And yet only Harper and Hahnemann could be bothered to come and over and take the plaudits of those rather twee drones who rather bizarrely applauded the efforts of a team who played with all the vigour of an ME sufferer.

Jackson Corner
Hob Nob Regular

by Jackson Corner » 06 Apr 2008 01:42

At least Shorey was honest enough to admit it was embarasing, get used to it there will be a lot more games like that next season.

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 06 Apr 2008 01:50

Jackson Corner get used to it there will be a lot more games like that next season.

Which for me is the problem in a nutshell. The fortunate escape that we are perhaps still likely to make this season needs to become a lesson learned for the summer, when we have another huge television cheque to bank. I won't hold my breath - based on previous history - for a particularly huge investment in the squad this summer.

The whole year inn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by The whole year inn » 06 Apr 2008 01:52

Reading have to know what division they are in next year before planning for next season.

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 06 Apr 2008 02:31

MR. CYNICAL Well,Coppell went on about how he wanted to thank each and every fan that took the trouble to go to newcastle and said how much the players appreciated the support of their fans at away games,how about an apology for that excuse of a performance today.
640 bloody miles i drove today to watch that utter surrender.Need i say any more? We were a shambles 2nd half.The players should be ashamed!!!

Yeah Reading have to apologise for losing away to a team ith a multimillion pound strike force. Yeah. because we all know if the 66k Doyle and 175k Cambridge boy Kitson et al had bothered to play they could've easily beaten one of the most famous teams in the world. Disgraceful that they just decided not to bother. No-one was expecting that possible result. I demand an apology too. Lazy good-for-nothings.

Thaumagurist*
Hob Nob Regular

by Thaumagurist* » 06 Apr 2008 02:54

Last edited by Thaumagurist* on 25 Jun 2010 20:31, edited 1 time in total.

Xavier Onassis

by Xavier Onassis » 06 Apr 2008 04:05

Thaumagurist* What a load of f**king bollocks. I'd like the following:

1) Graham Poll to apologise for agreeing with Pardew that he will allow him to subsitute a Charlton player before he sends him off.

2) Stephen Bennett to apologise for his officious behavoiur towards us as well as other teams.

3) Paddy Kenny for cheating us when he pulled down Antony Rougier whilst he was a bury player.

4) The Liverpool ref for not awarding us a pen for the Gerrard handball.

5) A woman to give me a blow job.

Brilliant!

readingbedding
Hob Nob Regular

by readingbedding » 06 Apr 2008 07:08

Xavier Onassis

1) Graham Poll to apologise for agreeing with Pardew that he will allow him to subsitute a Charlton player before he sends him off.

2) Stephen Bennett to apologise for his officious behavoiur towards us as well as other teams.

3) Paddy Kenny for cheating us when he pulled down Antony Rougier whilst he was a bury player.

Brilliant!

Exactly, what a load of crap.
Deserve to go down, or fortunate to stay up?
Doesn't make sense.
Can't have it both ways.

In regards to having an apology, just goes to show how spoilt some fans have become, or perhaps they always were.

Get real.

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 06 Apr 2008 08:02

Is there really any need for another over-reaction thread? :wink:

PieEater
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by PieEater » 06 Apr 2008 09:11

It was bad, but probably about as bad as Bolton away (considering the distance) and Fulham away.

dennis nelson

by dennis nelson » 06 Apr 2008 09:22

well said mr cynical. agree with all of that.

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 06 Apr 2008 09:26

Then you're a fcuking idiot as well. (Actually I knew that already.)

dennis nelson

by dennis nelson » 06 Apr 2008 09:43

yeah, sorry mate, how dare I, we were fantastic and were very unlucky again yesterday!
should be in top 6 now eh!!

Man Friday
Hob Nob Regular

by Man Friday » 06 Apr 2008 09:51

readingbedding
Xavier Onassis

Brilliant!

Exactly, what a load of crap.
Deserve to go down, or fortunate to stay up?
Doesn't make sense.
Can't have it both ways.

In regards to having an apology, just goes to show how spoilt some fans have become, or perhaps they always were.

Get real.

Were you there?

Man Friday
Hob Nob Regular

by Man Friday » 06 Apr 2008 09:57

Please do not respond on this particular post unless you were there. It's an an insult to the rest of us who did and who are fully entitled to make these critical comments. If you travelled 640 miles and feel that we have no right to be on the same pitch as a "famous" team, then fair enough. However, if you didn't then post on another topic please.

LUX
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by LUX » 06 Apr 2008 10:00

Man Friday Please do not respond on this particular post unless you were there. It's an an insult to the rest of us who did and who are fully entitled to make these critical comments. If you travelled 640 miles and feel that we have no right to be on the same pitch as a "famous" team, then fair enough. However, if you didn't then post on another topic please.

POTD.

please stop going yourself. It'd make you a lot happier.

Actually, that probably would not work.

Scylla

by Scylla » 06 Apr 2008 10:11

LUX
Man Friday Please do not respond on this particular post unless you were there. It's an an insult to the rest of us who did and who are fully entitled to make these critical comments. If you travelled 640 miles and feel that we have no right to be on the same pitch as a "famous" team, then fair enough. However, if you didn't then post on another topic please.

POTD.

please stop going yourself. It'd make you a lot happier.

Actually, that probably would not work.

Absolutely. The team aren't worthy, other supporters aren't worthy. Time to start your own cult.

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 06 Apr 2008 10:16

Waaah, waaah. Christ, do grow up man.

PS Have you included "anyone who plays Sunday League football" in a post yet today? I know it's only a matter of time.

Far Canal

by Far Canal » 06 Apr 2008 10:31

Thaumagurist* I'd like the following:

Maybe one day, you never know, stranger things have happened............I suppose.

116 posts