Back From The Cardiff Game.

114 posts
chilipepper91
Hob Nob Regular

Back From The Cardiff Game.

by chilipepper91 » 26 Dec 2008 17:48

Erm, where to start. I'll keep it brief.

- We deserved a point. Not sure about more, but definitely at least a point.

- Chopra should have been sent off. He had no chance against Fed one-on-one, then he blocked his kick out of his hands. He was cheating everywhere.

- The ref was abysmal. Totally lost control.

- The Cardiff fans have cemented their place in my ranking as "Biggest Kunts on Earth". Running on the pitch, inciting our players, throwing coins at them - FA step in please.

- Doobs and Rosenior shouldn't have reacted like that to our goal. True, they were being wound up, but rise above it.

- I thought there was a push on Rosenior for their goal. Might have been just me though.

- Kebe to start next game, he was so much better than Henry who had a shocker.

- Adam Federici.

rfcjoe
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Back From The Game.

by rfcjoe » 26 Dec 2008 17:53

We were shockingly shit.

They are dirty sheep shagging inbreds.

End of.

earleyroyal

by earleyroyal » 26 Dec 2008 17:54

The game passed by in a blur but of what I can remember we weren't very good, they were slightly better, encouraging spirit at the end but we need to be as sharp as we were at Birmingham in every match from now on.

As for the Cardiff 'supporters' then :lol: . If there's a bigger bunch of cucking funts this side of the Afghanistan mountains then I haven't seen them. Calling Duberry a 'grass', 'rent boy' and 'c*nt' throughout the whole second half then throwing their toys out the pram as soon as the Reading players celebrate in front of them, when the Cardiff players had (totally unprovoked) celebrated en masse in front of us a couple of minutes earlier. Living in Wales isn't enough punishment for some of these people.

Duberry, Rosenior and Federici = legends.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 26 Dec 2008 17:55

Last 5 minutes excellent - previous 90 - shite. We need to play a damn sight better than that on Sunday imo.

Follow the bear

by Follow the bear » 26 Dec 2008 17:58

Royal Lady Last 5 minutes excellent - previous 90 - shite.

Perfectly sums up the game.

We were clueless for the most part. Though the ref/Cardiff fans will draw attention away from an abysmal performance.

LoyalRoyalFan
Hob Nob Regular

by LoyalRoyalFan » 26 Dec 2008 18:02

We were off our game. I don't know how Chorpa didn't get sent off. First off all he went into a tackle he couldn't win and went studs first into Federici, and then rolled on the floor for the symapthy vote. He then kept on going down for most of the first half. It should of been a straight red. More abysmal decisions by the Ref.

We were poor but up stepped a new hero.. ADAM FEDERICI!

There will be changes for the next game. Kebe should start and i would like to see Bikey back in for Doobs who apart from reciving some abuse by the Cardiff Fans,was off touch today.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 26 Dec 2008 18:04

Is Bikey still injured? I couldn't understand how he didn't even make the bench - unless, of course, we have a buyer for him and they don't want him getting injured prior to the transfer window. :cry:

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: In a daft little ground, watching a silly game so fcuk off

by Alan Partridge » 26 Dec 2008 18:05

Very Quick summary as i am off out

Referee was the reason their was a bit of atmosphere today, his overreactions in the first half was embarassing.

2 bad fouls otherwise nothing and he booked about 5.

Chopra was lucky to still be on the pitch, he looked offside to me (would like to see it again) seemed to all happen quickly and he stabbed it in.

Corner comes in I thought doobs had scored the first header but Federici followed it in and smashed it in!! Incredible! Genius scenes, seen it all now! :lol:

Cardiff fans are a bit like Warnock, pricks but it livened up what was a terrible game.

Oh and Stephen Hunt is shockingly shit and if anyone offers any sort of money for him it would be CYA for me.

Thought all our players seemed to panic when in posession, we never looked confident or created enough but were still sucker punched, 1-1 yep fair result today. Unbelievable ending.

The 17 Bus
Hob Nob Regular

by The 17 Bus » 26 Dec 2008 18:08

as usual was rubbish when I attend, very impressed with Armstrong, Rosenior looked happy and settled in the full back position. Centre backs looked fine, Fed looked a bit unsure at times including the incident with Chopra, I had Chopra fav to win the ball, then suddenly Fed got brave and went for it.

N Hunt and Doyle looked a bit off the pace, but not much service from the wings. S Hunt looked poor to me, always happy to argue, even if nothing to do with him, lucky not to get booked. Harper looked cool, and covered a lot of the pitch, stopping their players from making moves, couple of times could not make the space for a shot, at least made the keeper do one save in second half. Cisse, can't decide if he was good or not, never seemed to have any space to create anything.

Poor game overall, but Cardiff did not deserve to win it, I had their goal as offside, TWICE!!!!!! once the first ball in then again when Chopra got it second time, most in same bit as me seemed to agree.

Atmosphere, Cardiff fans, good, only got unpleasant at the end, hardly a surprise, our fans, rubbish, not helped by some very strict stewarding all through the game, i got the feeling if reading fans sat and sang the stewards would not be happy.

Loved the old boy from Cardiff near the front at the end, he must of been 60, but was well up for it, same as the few close to me, giving the Cardiff fans the come on, despite the fact they were 70 yards away.

Not many santas, no balloons, no tickertape, and WTF is that train thing pregame??

S09Royal

by S09Royal » 26 Dec 2008 18:10

Wow, just WOW :shock:

In my opinion we did NOT deserve that, we played utter shite all over the pitch, especially in the midfield.

I didn't see what happened at the end as i saw the goal on the tele walking out, as soon as i saw it was a goal i ran back in and was greeted by many hugs and cheers :lol:

I thought Rosenior played a terrible game-he quite possibly gave the ball away more times than Harper-who i thought had a good game. The linesman on our side (east) never did anything and didnt even wave his flag when Fedders was fouled. A very frustrating game but a goal at the death to earn a point-well the Cardiff fans must be sick of Reading robbing them of a win :lol:

We will never get promoted based on that performance, we have to be better on Sunday or Soton could pull a double on us.
Whoever said in the predictions that a Reading xmas hangover would cause a 1-1 draw, were completly right, because in all honesty, we did not know what we were doing. Great point, undeserved.

Oh and Kebe to start against Soton.
Last edited by S09Royal on 26 Dec 2008 18:11, edited 1 time in total.

Chaney
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Chaney » 26 Dec 2008 18:11

are you lot sure it was Chopra that fouled Fed?..I thought he was a small white guy, surely it was Jay Boothroyd..might be wrong though..cheers.

The 17 Bus
Hob Nob Regular

by The 17 Bus » 26 Dec 2008 18:11

PS, not impressed at all with Henry.

rg6royal
Hob Nob Regular

by rg6royal » 26 Dec 2008 18:14

Feckong Welsh Kunts!

Poor game. Fair result in the end.

Roll on St.Mary's...

madreadingfan

by madreadingfan » 26 Dec 2008 18:15

OH MY GOD ADAM FEDERICI IS A oxf*rd LEGEND!!!

WILD SCENES SUCH A GREAT LAST MINUTE!!! AND AFTER THE MATCH BUT CRARDIFF FANS ARE BIG oxf*rd

The 17 Bus
Hob Nob Regular

by The 17 Bus » 26 Dec 2008 18:17

rg6royal Feckong Welsh Kunts!

Poor game. Fair result in the end.

Roll on St.Mary's...

Get up The Anchor and have a beer matey.

lozz2601

by lozz2601 » 26 Dec 2008 18:17

Chaney are you lot sure it was Chopra that fouled Fed?..I thought he was a small white guy, surely it was Jay Boothroyd..might be wrong though..cheers.

(If you're talking about the hunt-esqe challenge)
Positive.
Stayed down for about 5mins after as well. :roll:

mg1976royal

by mg1976royal » 26 Dec 2008 18:18

LOL at everyone that left before the final whilst. What an excellent end to an exciting game despite both teams playing relatively sh*t.

Cardiff fans are an absolute disgrace and the abuse directed at Duberry was disgusting.

Man of the Match Federici. :D

Samrfc01

by Samrfc01 » 26 Dec 2008 18:18

A FED = MOM purely for his last minute goal

The cardiff fans were a disgrace but us Reading fans were no better at the end of the game, myself included. The stewards were poor as usual and dint enforce the law that There should be no standing. I dont agree with this law but at least keep it consistent. Cardiff fans were stood up for the whole 90 mins and if we stood up for longer than 5 mins then we were told to sit. But the Cardiff fans were ignored because of their reputation.

lozz2601

by lozz2601 » 26 Dec 2008 18:21

Samrfc01 A FED = MOM purely for his last minute goal

The cardiff fans were a disgrace but us Reading fans were no better at the end of the game, myself included. The stewards were poor as usual and dint enforce the law that There should be no standing. I dont agree with this law but at least keep it consistent. Cardiff fans were stood up for the whole 90 mins and if we stood up for longer than 5 mins then we were told to sit. But the Cardiff fans were ignored because of their reputation.

Speak for yourself.
I didn't throw no coins.

Toon Toon Blue army

by Toon Toon Blue army » 26 Dec 2008 18:22

Their goal was offside.. twice. I dont understand why this hasnt got more of a mention. Unless I am wrong but Im pretty sure it was.

Overal not the best performance at all. Hunt really was complete shite today.

114 posts