palace match thread

229 posts
Percy's Rocket

Re: palace match thread

by Percy's Rocket » 21 Mar 2009 18:07

Warnock sounded like he was conceding before kick off but I think Palace look dangeroous, especially Moses and Kuci..we must ot stand off. D'urso keeps winding me up..lecturing Kitson for a perfect challenge..palace player just fell over..then Bikes coolness itself cutting out a cross

shoey

by shoey » 21 Mar 2009 18:07

defending well though, and id say we had a good first half in all,

.look for me i aint wanting kebe injured,and i understand he has played alot and contributed, but i feel someone else can contribute more,and with the injury maybe someone can, SC and a few of you could be right, as i could too,

dats why e love footy, its a game of opinions

Gordons Cumming
Hob Nob Addict

by Gordons Cumming » 21 Mar 2009 18:09

Anyone want to take a bet on Stephen Hunt getting sent off today?

Royal Yank
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: A dry county in North Carolina... but close to the county line. WooHoo!

by Royal Yank » 21 Mar 2009 18:09

Having an opinion is one thing. Celebrating an injury is another.

Arnie_Pie
Hob Nob Regular

by Arnie_Pie » 21 Mar 2009 18:11

Royal Yank Having an opinion is one thing. Celebrating an injury is another.

Agreed. What a nob.

Hampshire Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Hampshire Royal » 21 Mar 2009 18:12

Dick Habbin's hairdo Do I give a oxf*rd what you think? Errr, no, quite frankly. Especially if you haven't done Iraq, Afghanistan and Bosnia.

That fool is an embarrasment to professional football... And you must be blind.

So what regiment are/were you in then? It clearly isn`t one of the 'hard' regiments cos those blokes don't advertise where they've been or what they've done. Unless, of course, you're hiding behind an anonymous message board to make yourself sound better than you are. It happens!!!

John Madejski's Wallet
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Anyone who lives within their means shows a serious lack of imagination

by John Madejski's Wallet » 21 Mar 2009 18:14

Oster playing well

shoey

by shoey » 21 Mar 2009 18:14

good half, i think kits has been really good, along with doyle we look a threat going forward, defence playing very well when needed. Just need a good final ball, our corners have been disappointing.
Id say Palace best player is moses, but leroy seems have him covered most times

Gordons Cumming
Hob Nob Addict

by Gordons Cumming » 21 Mar 2009 18:15

Must be an enthralling game. :shock: :shock: :wink:

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 21 Mar 2009 18:17

cmonurz
shoey that why durs0 is in championship, cos he is shit, clear as day pen wtf :x

by the way im wearing a please drop kebe t shirt, had it since last year, doesnt work so an injury i think will help our promotion bid as kebe wasnt getting dropped otherwise (didnt want him hurt but if its what it takes, i do hope it aint serious, and while he is out someone can claim his place and prove me right)

Kebe has played in 34 of our 39 league games this season - if we go up it will be as much because of Kebe as anyone else. It's a team game. He has played in some of the great wins, and some of the defeats. Talk about making someone a scapegoat.

Are you seriously suggesting if we go up then it would be just as much down to kebe as possibly armstrong or doyle? No, good. As you'd quite frankly need some serious help.

Row Z Royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: LOLandmarks come and go. There'll only ever be one "Clickety Clique"

by Row Z Royal » 21 Mar 2009 18:18

Ref = DUMP

Rawlie19
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Rawlie19 » 21 Mar 2009 18:18

shoey good half, i think kits has been really good, along with doyle we look a threat going forward, defence playing very well when needed. Just need a good final ball, our corners have been disappointing.
Id say Palace best player is moses, but leroy seems have him covered most times

Lita's not playing.

shoey

by shoey » 21 Mar 2009 18:19

shit sorry meant liam, brain freeze!!!! :!:

cmonurz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by cmonurz » 21 Mar 2009 18:19

FiNeRaIn
cmonurz
shoey that why durs0 is in championship, cos he is shit, clear as day pen wtf :x

by the way im wearing a please drop kebe t shirt, had it since last year, doesnt work so an injury i think will help our promotion bid as kebe wasnt getting dropped otherwise (didnt want him hurt but if its what it takes, i do hope it aint serious, and while he is out someone can claim his place and prove me right)

Kebe has played in 34 of our 39 league games this season - if we go up it will be as much because of Kebe as anyone else. It's a team game. He has played in some of the great wins, and some of the defeats. Talk about making someone a scapegoat.

Are you seriously suggesting if we go up then it would be just as much down to kebe as possibly armstrong or doyle? No, good. As you'd quite frankly need some serious help.

No I'm not, I phrased it wrong. My point is that Kebe has been part of the Reading team that has got where it is in the table, and so he has contributed. It makes no logical sense to think that losing a player who has played in 90% of our matches this season will necessatrily improve the side.

shoey

by shoey » 21 Mar 2009 18:21

fair point, as i said if someone else had been in, maybe bobby c given a run, who is to say we would of done better, or he couldv'e done more etc etc time will tell

shoey

by shoey » 21 Mar 2009 18:22

yes i do know bobby c is gone now , i mean when he was here before we let him go for free

Flyingkiwi
Hob Nob Regular

by Flyingkiwi » 21 Mar 2009 18:24

shoey defending well though

Who are?

Us?

You feel this is good?

It's 2.15am here and I'm really begining to regret staying up to watch this rubbish!

I reckon, other than the penalty that we perhaps should have had, Palace have looked the more likely to score, Fine, we've had corners but they have pretty much all been total rubbish, the forwards aren't finding any space, defence have been paniced on more than one occasion and the mid-field linkage is non-existent!

shoey

by shoey » 21 Mar 2009 18:26

we must be defending well, if as in your eyes we are doing bad, and we havnt let in a goal :roll:

John Madejski's Wallet
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Anyone who lives within their means shows a serious lack of imagination

by John Madejski's Wallet » 21 Mar 2009 18:26

Flyingkiwi
shoey defending well though

Who are?

Us?

You feel this is good?

It's 2.15am here and I'm really begining to regret staying up to watch this rubbish!

I reckon, other than the penalty that we perhaps should have had, Palace have looked the more likely to score, Fine, we've had corners but they have pretty much all been total rubbish, the forwards aren't finding any space, defence have been paniced on more than one occasion and the mid-field linkage is non-existent!

'greed

Percy's Rocket

by Percy's Rocket » 21 Mar 2009 18:27

Kiwi..let me tell you this midfield has been positively fluent compared to some rcent home games !

229 posts