NEWSFLASH: Twin Strikers on the way.............

Sir Dodger Royal
Location: Cyberspace - pulling the strings. You know it makes sense.

NEWSFLASH: Twin Strikers on the way.............

by Sir Dodger Royal » 09 Aug 2009 09:27

Brenda Dodger is now under instructions from the Madman to sell Simon (no goals) Church to Liverpool as Roy Evans thinks he has great potential.

Brenda (do as I'm told) Dodger has identified these two alert looking strikers as replacements to make it happen at the Madhouse.

The tight fisted old Chairman has now reduced the pay for all stewards at RFC plus he has taken away their FREE DRINKS PASS but has stated that Brenda must sell first before he can have the £1050 required for these two hairy creatures to grace the green green grass of the Madhouse.

Yesterday the Royals passed the ball beautifully in their own half sideways, back back backwards and side side sideways again but then the half time whistle blew before they had time for a shot on target.

In the second half the same team minus Kanu but plus Shane Long gripped SDR with passing the ball side side side sideways and then back back back backwards before the full time whistle blew. Again without any real direct attempt to trouble the Forest goalkeeper.

However my media chum Tony Cottee was later to be heard to say that RFC had one or two shots on goal? He too like SDR was too mesmerised with the side side sideways and back back back backwards passing that he wasn't quite sure.

However Brenda Dodger was impressed and assurred Reading FC fans that is fantastic and what a great privilege it is to allow the Madman to cream off the dosh and spout b****c*s about RFC being serious about reclaiming their right to Premiership Football. He was enthrilled so what a great performance his boys delivered!

Emmmm SDR was obviously at the wrong stadium but is looking foward to the signing of Edna and Cybil from Compare the meerkat.com/strikers.

You know it makes sense. SDR is spot on as usual. Incidentally should I book an appointment for Roy Evans at Specsavers?

LoyalRoyal22
Hob Nob Regular

Re: NEWSFLASH: Twin Strikers on the way.............

by LoyalRoyal22 » 09 Aug 2009 09:33

No. Your Boring.

West Stand Flash
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by West Stand Flash » 09 Aug 2009 09:34

Last edited by West Stand Flash on 09 Aug 2009 09:36, edited 1 time in total.

West Stand Flash
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by West Stand Flash » 09 Aug 2009 09:35

As funny as how his post is written, he still hits the nail on the head.

RobRoyale

by RobRoyale » 09 Aug 2009 09:37

Sir Dodger Royal
Brenda Dodger is now under instructions from the Madman to sell Simon (no goals) Church to Liverpool as Roy Evans thinks he has great potential.

Brenda (do as I'm told) Dodger has identified these two alert looking strikers as replacements to make it happen at the Madhouse.

The tight fisted old Chairman has now reduced the pay for all stewards at RFC plus he has taken away their FREE DRINKS PASS but has stated that Brenda must sell first before he can have the £1050 required for these two hairy creatures to grace the green green grass of the Madhouse.

Yesterday the Royals passed the ball beautifully in their own half sideways, back back backwards and side side sideways again but then the half time whistle blew before they had time for a shot on target.

In the second half the same team minus Kanu but plus Shane Long gripped SDR with passing the ball side side side sideways and then back back back backwards before the full time whistle blew. Again without any real direct attempt to trouble the Forest goalkeeper.

However my media chum Tony Cottee was later to be heard to say that RFC had one or two shots on goal? He too like SDR was too mesmerised with the side side sideways and back back back backwards passing that he wasn't quite sure.

However Brenda Dodger was impressed and assurred Reading FC fans that is fantastic and what a great privilege it is to allow the Madman to cream off the dosh and spout b****c*s about RFC being serious about reclaiming their right to Premiership Football. He was enthrilled so what a great performance his boys delivered!

Emmmm SDR was obviously at the wrong stadium but is looking foward to the signing of Edna and Cybil from Compare the meerkat.com/strikers.

You know it makes sense. SDR is spot on as usual. Incidentally should I book an appointment for Roy Evans at Specsavers?

:roll:

Dr Hfuhruhurr

by Dr Hfuhruhurr » 09 Aug 2009 09:58

Sir Dodger Royal

Oh dear..
.....and so much effort as well.

Barry the bird boggler
Hob Nob Addict

by Barry the bird boggler » 09 Aug 2009 10:01

I shudder to think how much time you wasted thinking up that spiel after you came across the picture on google. Now please go away.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 09 Aug 2009 10:05

YAWN. I hear you used to be the top wind-up merchant here. I really don't understand why judging by the posts I've seen. Must do better. 2/10

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 09 Aug 2009 10:18

Don't worry, as soon as we score a couple of goals he'll disappear for another season.

Brenda Dodger - how feeble is that? :oops:

Sir Dodger Royal
Location: Cyberspace - pulling the strings. You know it makes sense.

by Sir Dodger Royal » 09 Aug 2009 10:34

Hello little RTG people. How are you in the declining and I mean declining world of Reading FC?

Boys,I stress that you need to understand the real facts that Dodger is always right and will always know best. You are not in the same league and Dodger is Champion and will ship you lot out without a moments hesitation. Get Real or you will Get Dodgered.

It is as simple as that and SDR has his finger on the pulse where as most RTGs on this site are blind to reality.

Mark my words as soon as Dodger has spoken even the Madman's dust on his wallet starts trembling with fear.

He understands the power that Sir Dodger Royals has and the crowds at the Madhouse will dwindle as soon as Dodger gives the word.

The Madman can't bribe Dodger with FREE pizzas. Act now and get a striker or two in because I shan't ask you twice. You know it makes senseeeeeeeeee

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 09 Aug 2009 10:45

Sir Dodger Royal Hello little RTG people. How are you in the declining and I mean declining world of Reading FC?

Boys,I stress that you need to understand the real facts that Dodger is always right and will always know best. You are not in the same league and Dodger is Champion and will ship you lot out without a moments hesitation. Get Real or you will Get Dodgered.

It is as simple as that and SDR has his finger on the pulse where as most RTGs on this site are blind to reality.

Mark my words as soon as Dodger has spoken even the Madman's dust on his wallet starts trembling with fear.

He understands the power that Sir Dodger Royals has and the crowds at the Madhouse will dwindle as soon as Dodger gives the word.

The Madman can't bribe Dodger with FREE pizzas. Act now and get a striker or two in because I shan't ask you twice. You know it makes senseeeeeeeeee

uh huh whatever you say 1/10

ankeny
Hob Nob Regular

by ankeny » 09 Aug 2009 11:02

Sir Dodger Royal

Nice one SDR and spot on,oh the irony,lost on some of this lot though.We need a striker and mad wont pay the money,end of.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 09 Aug 2009 11:14

Not deluded as to the facts, just think the wind-up material is poor.
Last edited by sandman on 09 Aug 2009 11:20, edited 1 time in total.

firstdivision

by firstdivision » 09 Aug 2009 11:14

Welcome back, I had wondered where the spot on egotistical ramblings had gone, but welcome the grammatically correct style of posting. The self delusion is still there, but I am sure there are people working on that for you.

Now lets get back to reality. We do need another striker and pretty quickly. Who do your media chums tip for the job?

SLAMMED
Hob Nob Addict

by SLAMMED » 09 Aug 2009 11:17

What a load of bollocks.

The Rouge
Hob Nob Regular

by The Rouge » 09 Aug 2009 11:20

What a massive penis.

Once were Biscuitmen

by Once were Biscuitmen » 09 Aug 2009 11:42

Wow, bit of a play from the past.

Make sure you don't mix up a SDR post with a Thou Voice one this time mind.

Deathy
Hob Nob Regular

by Deathy » 09 Aug 2009 12:08

Nice post SDR. Should post more! Better than the usual inane repetitive bullshit on here.

Gav
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Gav » 09 Aug 2009 12:16

Last time he was here, there was no ignore button.

Now there is.

Sorted.

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 09 Aug 2009 12:18

Deathy Nice post SDR. Should post more! Better than the usual inane repetitive bullshit on here.

Well, marginally better than yours, anyway.