The Naughties – RFC

papereyes
Hob Nob Addict
Location: “The mother of idiots is always pregnant”- Italian proverb

Re: The Naughties – RFC

by papereyes » 15 Dec 2009 15:17

"Give us the results, you wankers" or something like that.

Hugging LOLux.

Crying at beating Sheffield United on the bus home - because we were going up (this is in March 2003, btw .... )

Only one Trevor Morley
Location: On the floor of the penalty box, having won a penalty by falling over

by Only one Trevor Morley » 15 Dec 2009 16:37

Sadly it will probably be the decade that Reading have most success during my lifetime - I'll be on here in 40 years talking about the good old days. I suspect that Royallee would still be blaming Coppell for anything and everything still.........

a couple of memories

depsite not being a regular away goer, manaing to watch both of the away gmaes live where we were two nil up at half time and still managed to lose...

Dancing in '42nd street' with Holsgrove breaks a leg, the Rouge and Newman was waiting after the Man City Lita victory

Sitting in the second row of the Kop trying to hold my brother down when Bikey had a goal disallowed against Liverpool

at same amtch being in a liverpool pub standing next to a scourser whio said cue scouse accent 'you're not a red are you........enjoy your big day out'

Having £10 on Reading at 16-1 to beat Derby 4-0 in our Chamiponship wininng game and booing when we scored a fifth

Receiving a letter of congratulations from Steve Coppell when i got married....

petrol chant againt Oldham fans

URZZZZZZZZ
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Long knocks it back in.............IT'S READING WHO TAKE A MASSIVE STEP TOWARDS WEMBLEY!!

by URZZZZZZZZ » 15 Dec 2009 19:08

Only one Trevor Morley Receiving a letter of congratulations from Steve Coppell when i got married....

Thats something special! How come?

Rex
Hob Nob Addict

by Rex » 16 Dec 2009 03:13

Meeting Benreading after stumbling around Newcastle town centre with 4.5 hours to kill.
Getting a train ticket fine and using G Murty as my name.
Getting served in the Kop end pub despite being told it won't happen.
Threatening Lita after he sucked his teeth at my daughter. :oops:
Watching a wasps nest with more interest than the Ipswich away game last season.
Watching Lita, Sidwell and Doyle take us to the top of the league, and warming my hands with a hot chocolate.
That atmosphere in the concourse Derby away 2008.
Slapping a horses ass at West Ham away and it kicking a car.
Millwall not having a reserve keeper.
Rear ending someones car (Fulham away) sorting the insurance, jumping on the bonnet and driving to Craven Cottage. Missed Doyles pen though.
Sleeping outside Anfield in my car and being told to move on.
Watching the Oxford Utd support lose it after Hughes scored the second at the Kassam.
Murts bundling up his shirt and giving it to my daughter. Blackburn away. Proud dad.