Reading Cut Adrift in Bottom Four

101 posts
Sir Dodger Royal
Location: Cyberspace - pulling the strings. You know it makes sense.

Reading Cut Adrift in Bottom Four

by Sir Dodger Royal » 16 Jan 2010 18:22

Dismal Reading unable to beat 10 man Forest. We need to recognise that the two caretaker managers are not up to the job.

A fluke win at Liverpool is meaningless. What we need is a win in the league. Indeed we now need four on the spin. Amnything less is totally unacceptable.

The two odd job boys record is worse than Rodgers. Nottingham Forest had a hard game against Birmingham in mid week so please do not make excuses about Reading having a hard game at Liverpool.

Reading need results not excuses. The tight fisted Chairman needs to bring in an experienced Manager as opposed to the current two cheap options.

He may have saved money on sacking three coaches but he will lose millions when we are relegated.

Frankly his negative approach in not supporting the Club with his rediculous penny pinching strategy deserves no more than Division One Football.

At this rate that appears to be a cast oron certainty unless some investment is made in players and real managers. B Mc may be a nice bloke but basically he is a scout and no more. Appointing them next week will be a big big big big mistake.

SDR spot on as usual it's a pity that the Madman is so blind. Get down to Specsavers before it is too late.

Real Facts from the Main Man. You know it makes seseeeeeeeeeee

Get to it. Dodger has spoken.
Sir Dodger Royal.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

Re: Reading Cut Adrift in Bottom Four

by RoyalBlue » 16 Jan 2010 18:25

Dodger, do us a favour and wait outside Madejski's garage door to tell him all of this to his face!

If you can't catch him going in/out, just hang around with a tv camera, that should lure him out!

Sir Dodger Royal

by Sir Dodger Royal » 16 Jan 2010 18:28

SDR under stands that he was planning to announce on Monday the odd job boys as managers on BBC Radio Berkshire.

SDR may phone in but the 10 second delay will no doubt delete the conversation.

Still I am sure the RTGs will enjoy Division One football. Maybe if they are lucky they can watch Division Two football the following year.

Real possibility on current form and managementtttttttttt

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 16 Jan 2010 18:29

RoyalBlue Dodger, do us a favour and wait outside Madejski's garage door to tell him all of this to his face!

If you can't catch him going in/out, just hang around with a tv camera, that should lure him out!

He's on a wind up (and not a very good one either) what's your excuse?

The fact is neither you or he would say anything to Sir Mad. You'll say anything you want on a faceless Internet Forum but you wouldn't be so bold if you were face to face with the guy.

dennis nelson

by dennis nelson » 16 Jan 2010 18:32

spot on dodge, I agree 100%

I was there at Elm Park

by I was there at Elm Park » 16 Jan 2010 18:32

Sir Dodger Royal The two odd job boys record is worse than Rodgers. Nottingham Forest had a hard game against Birmingham in mid week so please do not make excuses about Reading having a hard game at Liverpool.

He may have saved money on sacking three coaches but he will lose millions when we are relegated.

Some good points but:

- Forest made 8 changes from their midweek team who played a day earlier than us.
- Rodgers was widely quoted in the media to have received a £1 million in compensation. Surely that has not saved us money?

Sir Dodger Royal

by Sir Dodger Royal » 16 Jan 2010 18:33

That's where you are wrong. SDR may not have the dosh but would eat SJM in a conversation about mis management.

Real Facts.

Sir Dodger Royal

by Sir Dodger Royal » 16 Jan 2010 18:35

That's not what BR has said publicly because no compensation deal had been agreed for all three.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 16 Jan 2010 18:38

Sir Dodger Royal That's where you are wrong. SDR may not have the dosh but would eat SJM in a conversation about mis management.

Real Facts.

Go on then Sir Wind up Merchant. Speak to BBCRB and tell them you want to debate with Madejski on the air and ask your questions about the club face to face.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 16 Jan 2010 18:41

sandman
RoyalBlue Dodger, do us a favour and wait outside Madejski's garage door to tell him all of this to his face!

The fact is neither you or he would say anything to Sir Mad.

There you are very wrong. I have said things directly to him in the past! And if I had the displeasure of bumping into him in the street I would tell him a few more things now. What's more, I certainly wouldn't tug my forelock and address him as a Knight Bachelor!

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 16 Jan 2010 18:47

RoyalBlue
sandman

The fact is neither you or he would say anything to Sir Mad.

There you are very wrong. I have said things directly to him in the past! And if I had the displeasure of bumping into him in the street I would tell him a few more things now. What's more, I certainly wouldn't tug my forelock and address him as a Knight Bachelor!

What like hello? You may very well have said things to him before but I doubt you would have the nerve to say the same things about him that you do on here.
Last edited by sandman on 16 Jan 2010 19:48, edited 1 time in total.

Terminal Boardom
Hob Nob Addict

by Terminal Boardom » 16 Jan 2010 18:53

Real Facts. 4th from bottom. The teams in 22nd and 23rd will go above us if they win their game in hand. Things are not good. I wonder how SJM will be abl;e to find a buyer for Reading FC when we are in League 1?

Gordons Cumming
Hob Nob Addict

by Gordons Cumming » 16 Jan 2010 18:55

I am willing to pay good money to rid SDR of HNA for good.

Please PM me.

Terminal Boardom
Hob Nob Addict

by Terminal Boardom » 16 Jan 2010 18:56

Gordons Cumming I am willing to pay good money to rid SDR of HNA for good.

Please PM me.

Fascist. You'll be advocating burning books next.

bobby m's syrup

by bobby m's syrup » 16 Jan 2010 19:03

Shame Dodger is such a drongo. He has a point though!

Matt de K

by Matt de K » 16 Jan 2010 19:48

Same old same old. Always there to criticise but never to praise. dodger, you used to be controversial, but now you are boring. v.boring.

Your facts are only facts in your eyes. Like earlier today when you said that BM had zero wins as RFC manager. Can you re-vanish as you did during 2006-2008 ta

The Real Sandhurst Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by The Real Sandhurst Royal » 16 Jan 2010 20:07

Adrift yes, but the our destiny is in our own hands with home games still to come against Plymouth, Sheffield Wedenesday and Peterbourgh who are all below us in the table at this moment in time.

West Stand Flash
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by West Stand Flash » 16 Jan 2010 20:10

The Real Sandhurst Royal Adrift yes, but the our destiny is in our own hands with home games still to come against Plymouth, Sheffield Wedenesday and Peterbourgh who are all below us in the table at this moment in time.

You absolute fcking tool, have u seen our home form over the past 12 months?? Relegation is on the cards. End of story !!!!

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 16 Jan 2010 20:12

Oh well, we've only got to finish 21st this season.

And LOLLY at our win at Anfield being lucky when we should have had about 4 goals in normal time and Liverpool's only decent effort was from Bertrand.

PEARCEY
Hob Nob Addict

by PEARCEY » 16 Jan 2010 20:12

West Stand Flash
The Real Sandhurst Royal Adrift yes, but the our destiny is in our own hands with home games still to come against Plymouth, Sheffield Wedenesday and Peterbourgh who are all below us in the table at this moment in time.

You absolute fcking tool, have u seen our home form over the past 12 months?? Relegation is on the cards. End of story !!!!

Why the need for such an abusive response? The dire home form will come to an end sooner or later. We all know relegation is a possibility but is not the probability that you suggest

101 posts