Simod Cup Final Video

LoyalRoyalFan
Hob Nob Regular

Simod Cup Final Video

by LoyalRoyalFan » 07 Jun 2010 19:48

Can't find one on youtube, does anyone have a video they care to upload?

Thanks.

Also, does anyone know who the user 'classicrfc' is?

No Fixed Abode

Re: Simod Cup Final Video

by No Fixed Abode » 08 Jun 2010 12:26

I've got the video and I've also got it converted to DVD.

lightning strikes

by lightning strikes » 08 Jun 2010 13:07

I've asked in the STAR office a couple of times if they can re-release a video or DVD but they don't seem to think there is enough interest.

General B
Hob Nob Regular

by General B » 08 Jun 2010 13:29

lightning strikes I've asked in the STAR office a couple of times if they can re-release a video or DVD but they don't seem to think there is enough interest.

I imagine this is because they are the jester hat wearing, rumblestix endorsing mouthpiece for the RFC marketing department, who believe that Reading Football Club were invented in 1999.

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 08 Jun 2010 13:50

General B I imagine this is because they are the jester hat wearing, rumblestix endorsing mouthpiece for the RFC marketing department, who believe that Reading Football Club were invented in 1999.

Although it neatly fits your prejudice to say so, I don't think it is fair to say that the STAR board is made up of Johnny-Come-Latelies.

General B
Hob Nob Regular

by General B » 08 Jun 2010 14:16

floyd__streete Although it neatly fits your prejudice to say so, I don't think it is fair to say that the STAR board is made up of Johnny-Come-Latelies.

I'm not suggesting for a minute that they are. Unlike most of the spastics on here I have no interest in how long people have been supporting Reading.

Perhaps I didn't articulate it particularly well, but I was simply pointing out that Reading FC seem to actively ignore anything that occured pre-Madejski Stadium, and that trying to get STAR to pursue something that the the club has no interest in would probably be a waste of time.

Focher
Hob Nob Regular

by Focher » 08 Jun 2010 14:29

GB ON TEAM BOARD SPASTIC ALERT, UNCHARTERED TERRITORY

General B
Hob Nob Regular

by General B » 08 Jun 2010 15:21

Am I doing it right?

Messiah
Location: Its not about your achievements in life, its about what you overcome

by Messiah » 08 Jun 2010 15:24

General B
floyd__streete Although it neatly fits your prejudice to say so, I don't think it is fair to say that the STAR board is made up of Johnny-Come-Latelies.

I'm not suggesting for a minute that they are. Unlike most of the spastics on here I have no interest in how long people have been supporting Reading.

I was simply pointing out that Reading FC seem to actively ignore anything that occured pre-Madejski Stadium, and that trying to get STAR to pursue something that the the club has no interest in would probably be a waste of time.

'greed!

Einstein agogo
Hob Nob Regular

by Einstein agogo » 08 Jun 2010 15:41

I'VE SUPPORTED READING SINCE 1978

HTH

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 08 Jun 2010 19:06

General B Perhaps I didn't articulate it particularly well, but I was simply pointing out that Reading FC seem to actively ignore anything that occured pre-Madejski Stadium, and that trying to get STAR to pursue something that the the club has no interest in would probably be a waste of time.

Tending to agree with you there tbh. It would be nice to think that the club might approach Meridian/Chris Maughan's Betamax collection in order to put together perhaps a nice remix of the 93-95 vids on DVD, for instance. But as you suggest, I am sure that the marketing moguls at the Madj are probably more interested in how many jesters hats or RFC toddler romper suits they can roll out to the proles.

Wimb
Hob Nob Regular

by Wimb » 09 Jun 2010 09:58

General B Am I doing it right?

:lol:

General B
Hob Nob Regular

by General B » 09 Jun 2010 11:15

floyd__streete Tending to agree with you there tbh. It would be nice to think that the club might approach Meridian/Chris Maughan's Betamax collection in order to put together perhaps a nice remix of the 93-95 vids on DVD, for instance. But as you suggest, I am sure that the marketing moguls at the Madj are probably more interested in how many jesters hats or RFC toddler romper suits they can roll out to the proles.

I would be more than happy to supply my grainy Royals Gems and Year of the Royals videos to create some sort of 'Hat Painting Megamix' if Sara Jacob or any of her wonderful team are reading this.

Jackson Corner
Hob Nob Regular

by Jackson Corner » 09 Jun 2010 13:50

General B
lightning strikes I've asked in the STAR office a couple of times if they can re-release a video or DVD but they don't seem to think there is enough interest.

I imagine this is because they are the jester hat wearing, rumblestix endorsing mouthpiece for the RFC marketing department, who believe that Reading Football Club were invented in 1999.

In fairnes to the club they did celebrate the 20th annaversery of the of the win by parading the cup and players 3 years ago and you can by replica shirts in the club shop so the EP years are not totaly forgoten.

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 09 Jun 2010 19:14

I was watching my Royals Gems the other day actually, and it got me to thinking: Is there anything in my video collection that I won't masturbate to?

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Forbury Lion » 10 Jun 2010 09:56

Wouldn't take alot of effort to find out, Just ask the audience at the next STAR fans forum.

Focher
Hob Nob Regular

by Focher » 10 Jun 2010 10:11

floyd__streete I was watching my Royals Gems the other day actually, and it got me to thinking: Is there anything in my video collection that I won't masturbate to?

Schindlers List?

Baines
Hob Nob Regular

by Baines » 10 Jun 2010 19:03

Focher
floyd__streete I was watching my Royals Gems the other day actually, and it got me to thinking: Is there anything in my video collection that I won't masturbate to?

Schindlers List?

Don't forget the bit with the girl in the red coat.

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 11 Jun 2010 19:46

Focher

Schindlers List?

<Insert shower-scene gag>

Royal With Cheese
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal With Cheese » 20 Jun 2010 22:21

Focher

Schindlers List?

Raunchy sex? Yes.
Hosing the trains down with water? No.