Final tickets

1424 posts
Nick Shorey my Lord!
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: Final tickets

by Nick Shorey my Lord! » 21 May 2011 10:31

notloyalenuffroyal
RoyalBlue If you are having problems with TicketZone, try using a different browser and clear your history/cache each time you get kicked out.

Brilliant - how do I do that?

Stop it :lol:

The Prisoner
Hob Nob Regular

by The Prisoner » 21 May 2011 10:34

Will ask again - has anyone who got their member number not recognised online actually managed to get tickets without going to the stadium? Have been trying on the phone for an hour and a half now, but constantly engaged

Pardsme

by Pardsme » 21 May 2011 10:38

Finally got through on the phone, hour and a half later - 2 tickets in the post. Block 128.

Perseverance is the key, good luck!

londinium
Hob Nob Regular

by londinium » 21 May 2011 10:39

I am in the same boat as you mate.

My card is fine but only one of my kids ones works.... so am ghoing to have to carry on ringing as I can't get to the stadium.!!!!

Nightmare!!!!!!!!!!

PieEater
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by PieEater » 21 May 2011 10:39

The Prisoner Will ask again - has anyone who got their member number not recognised online actually managed to get tickets without going to the stadium? Have been trying on the phone for an hour and a half now, but constantly engaged

Some people on this thread have said that they tried again and got it recognised. That sounds like the check has failed rather than the card is invalid.

Others have re-used cards that work, so the check seems pretty lax.

Wizard
Hob Nob Addict

by Wizard » 21 May 2011 10:45

Mum got mine at the stadium this morning. Bloody grateful to her queueing for 2 1/2 hours before it opened to get them. Only concern I have is she may have been stuck next to Jay all morning.

IN for 141 8)

mr_number
Hob Nob Regular

by mr_number » 21 May 2011 10:48

just got ours on the internet, have been trying three different browsers, was really rubbish, but just keep trying guys. we got block 130, there are still tickets down on the lower tier. i'm sure everyone trying now will get tickets. que sera!

coyrls

by coyrls » 21 May 2011 10:56

Well I started out this morning wanting to buy four £64 tickets in the same block as we've got seats with our season tickets (551). I had a total of 7 member card numbers and so didn't think I'd have a problem. To cut a long and frustrating story short 4 of the 7 numbers were rejected as being invalid. There didn't appear to be a pattern in the cards that were rejected; some hadn't been used for ages but one had been used recently. Tried the phone but never got through. In the end I've just got three ticktes with the numbers that are recognised as valid. By then all the £64 tickets in 551 had gone (they were there earlier) and I had to get £52 tickets much further back. What a total farce!

No way to contact anyone to find out why the cards are invalid or to fix the problem.

Maguire
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Maguire » 21 May 2011 10:57

Royal Lady I presume the only people who have tickets are those who went up to the ground to get them.

As soon as anyone gets theirs in the post, please confirm on here. We're at work all day, so won't be in when they're delivered anyway, so will then have to take time off the next day so I can go and collect them from sorting office. :cry:

It's all woe in your life, isn't it? FWIW I am in exactly the same situation as are hundreds of other fans. Live with it.

Good luck to everyone trying to get it sorted this morning. I'm not actually laughing as I don't want the karma to come and bite me on the arse. Perserverence will see you through.

Mauro Shampoo

by Mauro Shampoo » 21 May 2011 10:58

Re: The member numbers

Had three of eight member card numbers failing the check, substituted the fail numbers for those of cards whose owners no longer live in UK and won't be attending (we kept the cards here as spares however), still failed.

All cards in question are valid and have been used in last few months.

Read post advising changing the failing numbers for duplicates of passing ones, this seemed to work. Got a final booking confirmation for 8 tickets.

Fingers crossed the check is only automated on the website (sure it must be) and this will actually go through OK in the end but if others are in same situation maybe try the same thing.

KC Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by KC Royal » 21 May 2011 10:59

The Prisoner Will ask again - has anyone who got their member number not recognised online actually managed to get tickets without going to the stadium? Have been trying on the phone for an hour and a half now, but constantly engaged

Finally got through, but having the same problem as you. Neither my dad's member card or mine are being recognised. And the other problem is that you can only put one member card in. How on earth are you able to buy 2 tickets for 2 different member cards next to each other then? :| Apologies in advance if this has already been covered!

Maybe a 4 hr round trip to the stadium wouldn't have been such a bad idea!

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 21 May 2011 11:00

Maguire
Royal Lady I presume the only people who have tickets are those who went up to the ground to get them.

As soon as anyone gets theirs in the post, please confirm on here. We're at work all day, so won't be in when they're delivered anyway, so will then have to take time off the next day so I can go and collect them from sorting office. :cry:

It's all woe in your life, isn't it? FWIW I am in exactly the same situation as are hundreds of other fans. Live with it.

Good luck to everyone trying to get it sorted this morning. I'm not actually laughing as I don't want the karma to come and bite me on the arse. Perserverence will see you through.

Oh oxf*rd off you lanky git.

I know full well that everyone else is in the same boat - I'd just like a "heads-up" if anyone gets their tickets in the post.

BarrowBoyBouch

by BarrowBoyBouch » 21 May 2011 11:01

Finally got through via online site (phone sales permanently engaged).....been trying for 2 hours.........

2 seats Block 549.......that will do nicely.....

Just hope them come in time ......being an exile.....

Train ticket sorted ....

wembley here i come! :D :D :D :D :D :D

URZZZZZZZ

RobRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by RobRoyal » 21 May 2011 11:02

PEARCEY
Jobbo no.11 OH Maragret i love you, nearly an hour online and on the phone i get through on 01271 335701, lots of rumours about the 130's being sold out. Nope she gets me two tickets block 135 row 42. Job done!!!!!!

Well done on getting through on the phone. Some achievement. I knew this would be hard work....

130s still available?! :evil:

Well phuck that, the online system said they were sold out. Thanks ticketzone, you knobs.

rfcbg

by rfcbg » 21 May 2011 11:04

Jobbo no.11 OH Maragret i love you, nearly an hour online and on the phone i get through on 01271 335701, lots of rumours about the 130's being sold out. Nope she gets me two tickets block 135 row 42. Job done!!!!!!

Good old Margaret! I think she must be manning the phones by herself. Just got through to her and booked 5 tickets block 137 row 42!

mr_number
Hob Nob Regular

by mr_number » 21 May 2011 11:04

RobRoyal
PEARCEY

Well done on getting through on the phone. Some achievement. I knew this would be hard work....

130s still available?! :evil:

Well phuck that, the online system said they were sold out. Thanks ticketzone, you knobs.

it changes constantly when you're on the website. not many in cat 3 left in 130s, but there were some cat 2 ones in like 128 when i got on abouot twenty mins ago

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 21 May 2011 11:06

Might not be any tickets left after 5pm.

Tails
Hob Nob Regular

by Tails » 21 May 2011 11:07

Good luck people.

mx

by mx » 21 May 2011 11:08

That phone number was engaged every time I tried it. Never mind. After and hour and a half, I gave up and mowed the lawn. Went back to Ticket Zone just now, and apparently I have booked a ticket.

No confirmation email yet, and I never got further than entering my card details . - no on screen message to confirm booking or anything, so I dont know whether I have a ticket or not.
Oh well, que sera...

The Prisoner
Hob Nob Regular

by The Prisoner » 21 May 2011 11:10

KC Royal

Finally got through, but having the same problem as you. Neither my dad's member card or mine are being recognised. And the other problem is that you can only put one member card in. How on earth are you able to buy 2 tickets for 2 different member cards next to each other then? :| Apologies in advance if this has already been covered!

Maybe a 4 hr round trip to the stadium wouldn't have been such a bad idea!

So no point me beating myself up and carrying on trying any of the phone numbers then. I'm just gonna get somebody from Barnstaple or wherever they are telling me they don't know who I am.......Somebody, somewhere wants shooting for doing something as simple as not downloading a f***ing database. My card is pre prem days, so not a fricking newbie either.

I have one member number that works, and another that doesn't (typically it's mine that doesn't!!!!!). I don't really want to risk buying them both on the same number in case some johnny jobsworth sees it and stops the order. Does anyone have a spare members card they are not using? PM with the details (number, postcode, name and address).

1424 posts