MUFC FA Cup 5th Round ticket prices

Tony Le Mesmer
Hob Nob Regular

Re: MUFC FA Cup 5th Round ticket prices

by Tony Le Mesmer » 13 Feb 2013 18:18

Everyone has there own opinion on value for money and ticket prices, so if you are happy to pay £45 for this fixture, thats fine, your choice. just don't let me hear you moan when West Ham charge us £60 for the season finale because its the 'pay any price' fans who allow the clubs to charge such rediculous prices. Some fans choose not to pay, but there are many who simply cant pay if they wanted to.

I just can not justify paying that price to see 2 reserve teams play a game moved to midweek just to accomodate Man Utds CL fixtures.

Christof

by Christof » 14 Feb 2013 09:50

Tony Le Mesmer Everyone has there own opinion on value for money and ticket prices, so if you are happy to pay £45 for this fixture, thats fine, your choice. just don't let me hear you moan when West Ham charge us £60 for the season finale because its the 'pay any price' fans who allow the clubs to charge such rediculous prices. Some fans choose not to pay, but there are many who simply cant pay if they wanted to.

I just can not justify paying that price to see 2 reserve teams play a game moved to midweek just to accomodate Man Utds CL fixtures.

Not enough +1's in the world.

West Ham can get oxf*rd as well, £32 last year (most expensive last season?), going up to either £49 or £60, you're mugging me off son...

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 15 Feb 2013 00:49

Has it actually been confirmed that west ham will charge £60?

Or this all just made up tripe?

RoyalTank

by RoyalTank » 15 Feb 2013 08:56

Tony Le Mesmer Everyone has there own opinion on value for money and ticket prices, so if you are happy to pay £45 for this fixture, thats fine, your choice. just don't let me hear you moan when West Ham charge us £60 for the season finale because its the 'pay any price' fans who allow the clubs to charge such rediculous prices. Some fans choose not to pay, but there are many who simply cant pay if they wanted to.

what are you talking about...?
i payed £35 for my man united ticket, which is a considerable amount cheaper than what west ham are charging!

i also pay £35 for home games when i am back from uni.

mr_number
Hob Nob Regular

by mr_number » 15 Feb 2013 09:32

bobby1413 Has it actually been confirmed that west ham will charge £60?

Or this all just made up tripe?

It looks like it will be £49 based on the banding they say on their site and the prices for away fans this season on footballgroundguides.com

EASTENDER MARKY

by EASTENDER MARKY » 17 Feb 2013 19:13

Anyone ever parked in Altrincham and got the metro to/from the ground? Is it busy going back that way? Only ever time I've got the metro by the cricket ground after a game the queue's were terrible but seemed like everyone was queuing for the city centre tram and not the other way?

MR. CYNICAL

by MR. CYNICAL » 17 Feb 2013 22:33

So how many of you are going to pay on the day?

RoyalTank

by RoyalTank » 17 Feb 2013 23:26

EASTENDER MARKY Anyone ever parked in Altrincham and got the metro to/from the ground? Is it busy going back that way? Only ever time I've got the metro by the cricket ground after a game the queue's were terrible but seemed like everyone was queuing for the city centre tram and not the other way?

from what i have read/heard the best place to park is in the new media city. It is cheap, close and you miss all the traffic when leaving.

PieEater
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by PieEater » 18 Feb 2013 08:36

There's street parking in the quays. or a handy (paying) car park in clippers quay. Getting out on Trafford Road to the M602 is pretty easy.