Anyone else had ST problems?

Chicken Balti Pie
Location: Sleep pattern fcuked by watchin the English batsmen struggle....

by Chicken Balti Pie » 22 Jul 2006 04:34

Gregster STAR emailed and I'll get him to send a letter to the RFC people above. I think he has already made a stand on this but as usual, the ticket office is it's standard helpful self.

Where else do you spend £550 and get such poor customer service? Unreal.

TRY NTL

They can at least match the level of service..........

:wink:

woodley_royal_124

by woodley_royal_124 » 22 Jul 2006 20:56

Bring back the South Bank said
I was told my money would be coming out on the 1at July. I checked my account on the 10th and thought thats the money I have left to spend for the month. It eventually came out on the 19th leaving me akind.

Kunts

Atleast they ARE taking the money from your account. I still owe them
£ 280 for last season's season ticket because they stopped debiting my account...and I told the ticket office three times, even waiving my debit card in front of them and giving my bank account details. Still, that is
their loss. I contacted STAR and everything............never heard from the ticket office ever again !

TFF
Hob Nob Addict

by TFF » 02 Aug 2006 10:06

What's the latest? Have these problems been resolved?

Gregster

by Gregster » 02 Aug 2006 10:32

Finally, the club have agreed to swap the tickets over. I'm told that if this does happen to you, they are aware of the situation and will change the tickets over.

Quite why it took over 10 phone calls, 4 visits to the stadium (with all our friends to prove we sit together!?) and a letter is beyond me.

Good result in the end though. If anyone else has any probs, I can give you the name and details of this complaint to use as an example of the satisfactory result if you'd like to PM me.