Final tickets

1424 posts
KC Royal
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Final tickets

by KC Royal » 21 May 2011 11:38

PieEater KC you have another day before it goes to general sale.

The problem today is as well as it being our peak sale period, Swansea goes to general sale today. I'm sure it will be much quieter tomorrow on the phones or online tonight.

Cheers PE and others, may well try later, although i've still got concerns with how to get 2 tickets just from looking at the login page, even if either of us manage to log-in successfully. The phones tomorrow maybe an option.

The Prisoner
Hob Nob Regular

by The Prisoner » 21 May 2011 11:39

Big thanks to LeicsRoyal who PM'd his member card details - they didn't work either, so I have cheated and booked two seats online using one member card and emailed RFC to tell them what I have done.

On the back of this I have a theory......Three cards tried.......the one that worked has a Reading address........(the others Leicester & Chester!)...seem to recall others from further a field having problems too?

mx

by mx » 21 May 2011 11:40

RoyalBlue
mx That phone number was engaged every time I tried it. Never mind. After and hour and a half, I gave up and mowed the lawn. Went back to Ticket Zone just now, and apparently I have booked a ticket.

No confirmation email yet, and I never got further than entering my card details . - no on screen message to confirm booking or anything, so I dont know whether I have a ticket or not.
Oh well, que sera...

Don't want to worry you BUT having spent two hours on TicketZone on Thursday, I am pretty sure it states that you haven't got a ticket unless you get the on screen message to confirm booking. First time I entered my card details, I got no further and it turned out that I hadn't succeeded in booking tickets. Email confirmation is almost instantaneous so I suspect you haven't got a ticket.

Believe me mate I am worried. I agree that without that screen message confirming my booking the chances are that I haven't got a ticket. But Ticketzone wont let me buy one now - it says my member card has already been used to buy a ticket. Still no email either.

I'm pretty much resigned to asking the boss nicely whether there's a spare seat in the company box (in which case I will have to stay sober), or watching in the pub (in which case I can get very drunk!).

PEARCEY
Hob Nob Addict

by PEARCEY » 21 May 2011 11:41

Big thanks to Pie eater for suggesting 01271 335701. Just go through and booked my tickets. Block 546 row 1.

KC Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by KC Royal » 21 May 2011 11:43

The Prisoner Big thanks to LeicsRoyal who PM'd his member card details - they didn't work either, so I have cheated and booked two seats online using one member card and emailed RFC to tell them what I have done.

On the back of this I have a theory......Three cards tried.......the one that worked has a Reading address........(the others Leicester & Chester!)...seem to recall others from further a field having problems too?

You may be onto something there about the cards. Certainly would explain it!

LWJ
Hob Nob Addict
Location: Hobnob Prediction League Champion 2011/2012, 2020/2021

by LWJ » 21 May 2011 11:44

3 tickets 130!!!! first time on my computer! oxf*rd YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

coyrls

by coyrls » 21 May 2011 11:50

The Prisoner Big thanks to LeicsRoyal who PM'd his member card details - they didn't work either, so I have cheated and booked two seats online using one member card and emailed RFC to tell them what I have done.

Don't think so. None of the 7 cards I used had a Reading address. 3 worked and 4 didn't and in fact one that worked and one that didn't had the same London address.

coyrls

by coyrls » 21 May 2011 11:51

SymonsO If multiple tickets are bought online are all tickets posted to the purchasers address or are they distributed to the member card holder individually?

To the purchasers address.

Readingfanman
Hob Nob Regular

by Readingfanman » 21 May 2011 11:51

SymonsO If multiple tickets are bought online are all tickets posted to the purchasers address or are they distributed to the member card holder individually?

I believe they are all being posted to the cardholders address.

Row Z Royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: LOLandmarks come and go. There'll only ever be one "Clickety Clique"

by Row Z Royal » 21 May 2011 11:51

The address that the credit card is registered to.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 21 May 2011 11:52

Row Z Royal

The address that the credit card is registered to.

^^ this - which is usual practice with most online purchases I think.

MmmMonsterMunch
Hob Nob Addict

by MmmMonsterMunch » 21 May 2011 11:54

coyrls

Don't think so. None of the 7 cards I used had a Reading address. 3 worked and 4 didn't and in fact one that worked and one that didn't had the same London address.

All of my mates have RG postcodes - none of them have managed to buy online yet.....

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 21 May 2011 11:56

I've just spent £76 x 2 on two tickets, however at the end the flakey shitty site said something about an error (another one!).

So i went back to the beginning and now I can't login as it says I've already booked tickets.

No confirmation email (yet) and no text message (yet)!

Yahoops

by Yahoops » 21 May 2011 11:59

Just got back in, straight into site, ordered paid, confirmation email.

Edit: That was the eighth time of getting through as far as selecting tickets. probably around fifty attempts that aborted before that stage.
Last edited by Yahoops on 21 May 2011 12:01, edited 1 time in total.

Readingfanman
Hob Nob Regular

by Readingfanman » 21 May 2011 11:59

bobby1413 I've just spent £76 x 2 on two tickets, however at the end the flakey shitty site said something about an error (another one!).

So i went back to the beginning and now I can't login as it says I've already booked tickets.

No confirmation email (yet) and no text message (yet)!

Ring them right away would be my advice.

royal tee

by royal tee » 21 May 2011 12:00

KC Royal

You may be onto something there about the cards. Certainly would explain it!

Hmm - same here. Non-Reading address and card didn't work

Maquisard

by Maquisard » 21 May 2011 12:03

Oh shit it's all happening at once - phone's ringing and I've got through to the credit card page online...
Booked in 536 - why is it showing as red on the plan? Am I supposed to be disabled or is there no view?

PieEater
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by PieEater » 21 May 2011 12:05

Maquisard Oh shit it's all happening at once - phone's ringing and I've got through to the credit card page online...
Booked in 536 - why is it showing as red on the plan? Am I supposed to be disabled or is there no view?

Red means either TZ or the TO can sell it.

Maquisard

by Maquisard » 21 May 2011 12:07

PieEater
Maquisard Oh shit it's all happening at once - phone's ringing and I've got through to the credit card page online...

Red means either TZ or the TO can sell it.

Phew, I'm way to paranoid :lol:

Archie's penalty
Hob Nob Addict

by Archie's penalty » 21 May 2011 12:12

How do you buy block tickets again? Can you do it online, or does it have to be over the phone?

1424 posts