Semi final tickets?

2002 posts
Geekins
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Semi final tickets?

by Geekins » 25 Mar 2015 14:55

Exactly. I don't even need it for me. It's for my 12 yr old Nephew who is the only other Reading fan in our family, so he could rarely go to games because of age etc, yet a new member, clearly not a fan has come on and been invited to PM. Disappointed.

TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: Prediction League Champion 2009/2010, 2010/2011 & 2013/2014

by TBM » 25 Mar 2015 15:01

Carltheroyal is obviously someone from the club who is pissed off the ticket staff have been selling tickets to non STH's

:lol: Don't tell them anything, people.

Samrfc01

by Samrfc01 » 25 Mar 2015 15:05

TBM
Samrfc01 I have to wait till saturday :cry:

My mate only has 683 points and we'd rather sit together.

I reckon it will all be sold out by Friday night....good luck though

Then I'll just buy two off my mate who works for the club and will no doubt get hold of about 8....

Your attempts at trolling really are poor. Do you not have anything better to do?

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 25 Mar 2015 15:07

TBM Carltheroyal is obviously someone from the club who is pissed off the ticket staff have been selling tickets to non STH's

Nail on the head.

7 PM's later from various I am shutting up shop on this one.

Next time I will just lie and say I got the one ticket.

Oh and by the way... I have not helped anyone out unknown to me.

Bye.

Zammo
Hob Nob Addict

by Zammo » 25 Mar 2015 15:09

paultheroyal
TBM Carltheroyal is obviously someone from the club who is pissed off the ticket staff have been selling tickets to non STH's

Nail on the head.

Bye.

7pm's from fair weather supporters FFS ?!? That is quite simply unbelievable.

Geekins
Hob Nob Regular

by Geekins » 25 Mar 2015 15:09

Why offer for Carl"theroyal" to PM you then? :roll:

LWJ
Hob Nob Addict
Location: Hobnob Prediction League Champion 2011/2012, 2020/2021

by LWJ » 25 Mar 2015 15:10

Tbf I have two tickets and don't qualify yet

Carltheroyal

by Carltheroyal » 25 Mar 2015 15:12

paultheroyal

Nail on the head.

Bye.

I can back paul up on this one. Has not sent me any messages and has been 100% honest.

Paul if you still want to send me a message mate, I would be so grateful. If you want proof that I am a season ticket holder, I can send you a pic of my season ticket card with today's date and my HNA username. I can also send you proof of the member card I want to obtain the ticket for. Please get into contact with me mate. Golfb10@hotmail.co.uk

TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by TBM » 25 Mar 2015 15:19

Samrfc01
TBM
Samrfc01 I have to wait till saturday :cry:

My mate only has 683 points and we'd rather sit together.

Then I'll just buy two off my mate who works for the club and will no doubt get hold of about 8....

Your attempts at trolling really are poor. Do you not have anything better to do?

Nope

But as i said, really hope you do get one on Saturday

wingnut
Hob Nob Regular

by wingnut » 25 Mar 2015 15:21

Come on people.

You should all know by now that this place is full of WUMs.

And WUMs on here don't come any bigger than ptr.

Elm Park Kid
Hob Nob Regular

by Elm Park Kid » 25 Mar 2015 15:24

Sounds like there's a lot of trolling on here. Apart from hospitality tickets - no one would have been able to get a non-STH a ticket. The system is blatantly locked to prevent it.

Think about it:

- They've hired a load of temps who might not be the most trustworthy when it comes to giving tickets to friends/family. Wouldn't it make sense for the club to restrict their ability to sell?

- The club has publicly said that anyone with more than 300 points is almost guaranteed to get a ticket. Can you imagine that absolute sh*t-storm that would occur if they sell out before?

- With social media there's no way they could keep something like this quiet. It would be known almost immediately that they were doing it. All it takes is Get Reading to interview one non-STH who can prove they've bought a ticket and aforementioned sh*t-storm starts.

Samrfc01

by Samrfc01 » 25 Mar 2015 15:26

TBM
Samrfc01
TBM

Nope

But as i said, really hope you do get one on Saturday

I will get a ticket. I don't need hope.

Not a hope in hell of us selling out 32000 tickets by Saturday.

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 25 Mar 2015 15:28

Why are the points so wrong? For some clubs its only the last season that counts - seems far fairer

so youd prioritise new comers over people whod followed the club for years?

BOOOOOOOO

LWJ
Hob Nob Addict

by LWJ » 25 Mar 2015 15:29

Carltheroyal
I can back paul up on this one. Has not sent me any messages and has been 100% honest.

Paul if you still want to send me a message mate, I would be so grateful. If you want proof that I am a season ticket holder, I can send you a pic of my season ticket card with today's date and my HNA username. I can also send you proof of the member card I want to obtain the ticket for. Please get into contact with me mate. Golfb10@hotmail.co.uk

Did you ever get your Olympic pin?

TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by TBM » 25 Mar 2015 15:29

Elm Park Kid Sounds like there's a lot of trolling on here. Apart from hospitality tickets - no one would have been able to get a non-STH a ticket. The system is blatantly locked to prevent it.

Think about it:

- They've hired a load of temps who might not be the most trustworthy when it comes to giving tickets to friends/family. Wouldn't it make sense for the club to restrict their ability to sell?

- The club has publicly said that anyone with more than 300 points is almost guaranteed to get a ticket. Can you imagine that absolute sh*t-storm that would occur if they sell out before?

- With social media there's no way they could keep something like this quiet. It would be known almost immediately that they were doing it. All it takes is Get Reading to interview one non-STH who can prove they've bought a ticket and aforementioned sh*t-storm starts.

Kes got a ticket - he's not a STH

moo
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by moo » 25 Mar 2015 15:31

Greatwesternline 2000 points = 200 home games.

That's not that hard to achieve. Throw in away games....

Yeah except when Royalty Points first came in it was 5 points per home, and 2 per away.

As any fan claiming this would know..

LWJ
Hob Nob Addict

by LWJ » 25 Mar 2015 15:31

TBM
Elm Park Kid Sounds like there's a lot of trolling on here. Apart from hospitality tickets - no one would have been able to get a non-STH a ticket. The system is blatantly locked to prevent it.

Think about it:

:lol: like that happened

Elm Park Kid
Hob Nob Regular

by Elm Park Kid » 25 Mar 2015 15:33

LWJ
TBM

Think about it:

:lol: like that happened

It's on an internet forum - it must be true :wink:

Blue Blood

by Blue Blood » 25 Mar 2015 15:59

Sad to see some profiteering all around the ground already

http://www.ticketbis.net/fa-cup-semi-fi ... tAodSlMAGw

Interesting to see Arsenal prioritising those fans attending away games (good for them) and already now will go to ballot for the rest!

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... ket-policy

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 25 Mar 2015 16:23

TBM

Think about it:

I got 2, but I used other peoples ST details. I'm not going though.

2002 posts