Re: Semi final tickets?

by LWJ » 20 Mar 2015 09:11

Can't remember if we did for POF

Royal212

by Royal212 » 20 Mar 2015 09:13

LWJ
Royal212
Nameless Any posters with single figure post counts are really not going to get anyone to hand over tickets to them.

Touts, Gooners, JCL ?

In response to this post, I generally do have 3 season tickets. Can provide photo evidence if need be. I am as loyal as they come. Held a season ticket for almost 10 years. Just want a chance to sit with my dad at Wembley, as oppossed to him sitting on his own. Thank you.

fck off m8 10 years and you only just register on the might hna? Jog on you gooner oxf*rd :mrgreen:

In reply to this!

Royal212

by Royal212 » 20 Mar 2015 09:27

LWJ
Royal212
Nameless Any posters with single figure post counts are really not going to get anyone to hand over tickets to them.

Touts, Gooners, JCL ?

In response to this post, I generally do have 3 season tickets. Can provide photo evidence if need be. I am as loyal as they come. Held a season ticket for almost 10 years. Just want a chance to sit with my dad at Wembley, as oppossed to him sitting on his own. Thank you.

fck off m8 10 years and you only just register on the might hna? Jog on you gooner oxf*rd :mrgreen:

In reply to this. If you want too see whether or not I am a fraud, forward me your email. I have nothing to hide. Will quite happily show you the 3 ST that I have obtained over 10 years. There is no spilt loyalities with me and my club, no matter how bad the football can be sometimes!

If anyone does have a spare ST please get into contact with me. Genuine READING supporter requiring 1 ST. Thank you.

LWJ
Hob Nob Addict
Location: Hobnob Prediction League Champion 2011/2012, 2020/2021

by LWJ » 20 Mar 2015 09:48

Post it up on here, you Arsenal scum!

arthurfondrelli

by arthurfondrelli » 20 Mar 2015 09:56

So there are 32,000 seats available, and the ticket system in place means that the 32,000 most loyal fans, out of the 100,000 members, will get a ticket. If you and your mates aren't in that most loyal 32,000, do you really deserve a ticket?

Elm Park Kid
Hob Nob Regular

by Elm Park Kid » 20 Mar 2015 09:58

I completely agree with the club's approach.

Everyone with more than 300 points is going to get a ticket. If they had done STH + 1 it would have probably been 600+. If you don't have 300 points or a STH you don't deserve to go, regardless of whether you've supported the club all your life, or are married to a hard core fan or are 8 years old. Because there will always be someone more deserving than you.

It's a shame that a STH won't be able to definitely be able to sit with their family or friends, but to be blunt - just because you paid £375 last May doesn't make you the world's greatest RFC fan. You already get the advantage of jumping to the front of the queue, anything else would have been disproportionate.

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 20 Mar 2015 10:06

I knew the half price season tickets for kids would come in handy!! +3s all round!

Readars

by Readars » 20 Mar 2015 10:14

Wahooooooo just worked out I can get a ticket for myself as a ST holder and my son who's at Uni and has 1138 points next Friday.

Poor sod deserves it as he went up to Sheffield Wednesday last season to see us whacked.

tee peg
Hob Nob Regular

by tee peg » 20 Mar 2015 10:17

It should be done based on your age as the more senior ones have had to put up with more
sh1t over the years than the youngsters :lol:

Royal212

by Royal212 » 20 Mar 2015 10:28

LWJ Post it up on here, you Arsenal scum!
[code][/code]

No idea how? Won't let me upload the file. Send me a message with your email and will happily prove it. You can then apologise :D

LWJ
Hob Nob Addict
Location: Hobnob Prediction League Champion 2011/2012, 2020/2021

by LWJ » 20 Mar 2015 10:32

tinypic.com

Hoop Blah
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Hoop Blah » 20 Mar 2015 10:39

I'd rather the club went with a +1 for STH approach as it would've made my arrangements easier but as it stands I think they probably took the fairest approach.

There is a good argument for giving STH a +1 as a reward for their support but, and this surprises me, they must be a little worried that if they did that we'd end up with fans with significant points totals that miss out.

Commercially a +1 decision would've made more sense to enable the tickets to be sold quicker and to reduce the chances of not selling out so fair play to the club for trying to look after the whole fanbase even if it might be a the expense of pissing off a few STH.

UpThePrem

by UpThePrem » 20 Mar 2015 10:40

Royal212 Any STH who is not attending Wembley, please get into contact with me. Need one ticket on behalf of my dad. Have 3 ST but my dad does not. We all want to sit together. Would very much appreciate any help. Thanks

So how many points does your dad have?? Well done for you having 3 tickets but why does your dad deserve to go ahead of those with plenty of points??

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 20 Mar 2015 10:42

Elm Park Kid I completely agree with the club's approach.

Everyone with more than 300 points is going to get a ticket. If they had done STH + 1 it would have probably been 600+..

No, exactly the same people could have had tickets if the +1 had to have 300 points....
Elm Park Kid It's a shame that a STH won't be able to definitely be able to sit with their family or friends, but to be blunt - just because you paid £375 last May doesn't make you the world's greatest RFC fan. You already get the advantage of jumping to the front of the queue, anything else would have been disproportionate.

There is no queue though. It's just about which day you buy on. It would be a very small bonus for STH, almost all of whom will have done a lot more than just buy a STH this season, to know they can sit with the people they usually go to games with.
But it isn't happening and it seems pointless to keep debating it really !!

Royal212

by Royal212 » 20 Mar 2015 10:45

LWJ tinypic.com

if this has not uploaded then you will have to get into contact with me for proof.

Barcelona Blue

by Barcelona Blue » 20 Mar 2015 10:46

This is a genuine cry for help from any fellow nobbers

With this ticket allocation from the club my mate and I find ourselves in a very tricky situation, if anyone can help it would be really appreciated.

My friend and I both live in Barcelona and are married with kids and settled here but we are both life long Reading fans. Before anyone starts having a pop at us or calling us plastic we went for years in the 80´s ,90´s and early 2000. I ´ve been to loads of away games with Reading, including Newport , a three sided Northampton and colchester as well all the main grounds at the time (oxford ,swindon, etc ) season after season.

I have lived in Barcelona for twenty years but come over regulary to Reading about every four or five months so have always managed to get two or three games a season, so has my mate for example this year i got two home games in and he got one home game in and Fulham away.
What´s happened is though, like a fool I only got a membership about two yeas ago and so only have about 70 points, the reason why I never got membership earlier is whenever theres been a massive game like a final as we have lots of mates in reading we ´ve never had a problem, e.g (obviuosly I lived here for the Simod final) but for Bolton, the Cardiff play off and Swansea at wembley we never had a problem because we have loads of mates who are STH who could get us tickets because in those games it was always STH + one. To give you an example for the play off cardiff against wallsall we flew over and went from The Southcote in a limo.

Now of course with this ticket allocation of only one STH per ticket has us really worried because how can we get a ticket?? I understand why the club has done it and its great to reward
STH but for us we are panicking big time..

if any nobbers can help please let me know, we need two tickets, they dont need to be together and we are prepared to pay a bit over the odds within reason, before anyone calls me plastic
I was one of th 1300 at the Preston NE game at elm park which was Reading s lowest ever attendence...any help appreciated , please send to Richie at richard@gestor-energetico.com, thanks

lewesroyal

by lewesroyal » 20 Mar 2015 10:49

Speaking as someone likely to miss out as due to family/work/money/distance etc I generally only get to the Amex game each year when we play them, I think the way it's been allocated is as i'd expect and is the fairest. I'm just waiting with baited breath for the final day if it gets there to try and grab a ticket.

theresayakonthepitch

by theresayakonthepitch » 20 Mar 2015 10:49

Anyone got any idea just how 'confident' the club are that all members with 300+ will get a ticket?
Would be good for those in the later brackets to know if there will be a need to queue early or not.
(Youngest sons got 350 or so. Would be good to know if its more or less than a 50% chance he will be ok).

Would be nice if they published updates so people can see how its panning out.
Like 5,000 left, 25,000 eligible members = get there early tomorrow
or 5,000 left, 6,000 eligible members = no worries.

theresayakonthepitch

by theresayakonthepitch » 20 Mar 2015 10:53

Barcelona Blue This is a genuine cry for help from any fellow nobbers

With this ticket allocation from the club my mate and I find ourselves in a very tricky situation, if anyone can help it would be really appreciated.

My friend and I both live in Barcelona and are married with kids and settled here but we are both life long Reading fans. Before anyone starts having a pop at us or calling us plastic we went for years in the 80´s ,90´s and early 2000. I ´ve been to loads of away games with Reading, including Newport , a three sided Northampton and colchester as well all the main grounds at the time (oxford ,swindon, etc ) season after season.

I have lived in Barcelona for twenty years but come over regulary to Reading about every four or five months so have always managed to get two or three games a season, so has my mate for example this year i got two home games in and he got one home game in and Fulham away.
What´s happened is though, like a fool I only got a membership about two yeas ago and so only have about 70 points, the reason why I never got membership earlier is whenever theres been a massive game like a final as we have lots of mates in reading we ´ve never had a problem, e.g (obviuosly I lived here for the Simod final) but for Bolton, the Cardiff play off and Swansea at wembley we never had a problem because we have loads of mates who are STH who could get us tickets because in those games it was always STH + one. To give you an example for the play off cardiff against wallsall we flew over and went from The Southcote in a limo.

Now of course with this ticket allocation of only one STH per ticket has us really worried because how can we get a ticket?? I understand why the club has done it and its great to reward
STH but for us we are panicking big time..

if any nobbers can help please let me know, we need two tickets, they dont need to be together and we are prepared to pay a bit over the odds within reason, before anyone calls me plastic
I was one of th 1300 at the Preston NE game at elm park which was Reading s lowest ever attendence...any help appreciated , please send to Richie at richard@gestor-energetico.com, thanks

Flights....limos.....just pay a tout outside or go on one of the many sites offering Club Wembley seats for about 250 quid.

PieEater
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by PieEater » 20 Mar 2015 10:57

theresayakonthepitch Anyone got any idea just how 'confident' the club are that all members with 300+ will get a ticket?

Presumably they didn't guess that figure, they did some search/count of their database and found that there are 31000 members with more than 300 pts, and then assumed every single one would want a ticket.

I hope their query was good enough to include newbie STH and half STH with fewer than 300 pts.

2002 posts