Re: Semi final tickets?

by windermere_royal » 24 Mar 2015 20:18

what are colour and price are the blocks in the 200s? can`t find it on the OS

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 24 Mar 2015 20:36

Block 112 - Row 21 - 8 tickets secured and bizarrely allowed 2 extra tickets who were not season ticket holders on request so fair play to RFC.

They have played a blinder with this and communication has been excellent.

Rea Ding

by Rea Ding » 24 Mar 2015 20:45

peterroyal76 In x 2 for Blue 111

Rang the TO this morning, in the queue for over 20 mins and ended up with the answerphone and then got cut off!

+1 Got 2 here as well, gonna be loud in these sections. Ticket guy said only few left now at around 4:00

windermere_royal
Hob Nob Regular

by windermere_royal » 24 Mar 2015 20:52

paultheroyal Block 112 - Row 21 - 8 tickets secured and bizarrely allowed 2 extra tickets who were not season ticket holders on request so fair play to RFC.

Did they give a reason why you got member tickets?

windermere_royal
Hob Nob Regular

by windermere_royal » 24 Mar 2015 20:54

windermere_royal what are colour and price are the blocks in the 200s? can`t find it on the OS

Wembley club members

UpThePrem

by UpThePrem » 24 Mar 2015 21:05

loyalroyaldaz In the ticket office or online uptheprem?

I did hear that all the academy players have been given 2 plus all the ball boys and girls.

And i also re-affirm that this is fine but just tell the poor supporters.

Oh and by the way, shout out to the bloke who strolled in through the outdoor unchallenged and wanted to by a ticket for London Irish, you COMPLETE KNOB

Got mine online. I was just saying earlier that Semtex stated that block 120 was reserved for hospitality, which they weren't. They may have taken some of them before they went on sale this morning but they were definitely on sale at 10:00 the same as other blocks.

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 24 Mar 2015 21:23

If previous big games are anything to go by staff won't have been given any tickets. They will have been allowed to buy one each though, which is reasonable given most work on match days so don't have a ST or any points.
Senior staff may be handled differently.

urz13
Hob Nob Regular
Location: The following statement is false. The previous statement is true.

by urz13 » 24 Mar 2015 21:24

In x2 for 112!

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 24 Mar 2015 21:29

windermere_royal
paultheroyal Block 112 - Row 21 - 8 tickets secured and bizarrely allowed 2 extra tickets who were not season ticket holders on request so fair play to RFC.

Told them the dilemma, no qualms in giving 2 more.

semtex1871
Hob Nob Regular
Location: The sneering condescension of the remain ultras.....

by semtex1871 » 24 Mar 2015 21:31

UpThePrem Got mine online. I was just saying earlier that Semtex stated that block 120 was reserved for hospitality, which they weren't. They may have taken some of them before they went on sale this morning but they were definitely on sale at 10:00 the same as other blocks.

I wasn't trying to upset you dear boy, I was simply offering an insight to others on why certain blocks were unavailable for purchase. On Friday we were told that blocks 121 & 120, as well as some Club Wembley seats, were reserved for us. I guess they released block 120 if there were seats that were not taken up by hospitality guests.

Thanks to other posters who have tried to explain this point...

** fist bump TBM & LWJ**

Zammo
Hob Nob Addict

by Zammo » 24 Mar 2015 21:42

8.5k sold today to season ticket holders.

Greatwesternline
Hob Nob Addict

by Greatwesternline » 24 Mar 2015 21:44

Having seen how many people were able to queue for hours on end on a Thursday it would seem that the song "We pay your benefits" could equally be directed at our own fan base.

How do so many people not need to go to work?

Croydon Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Croydon Royal » 24 Mar 2015 21:51

3x Block 113 booked. Incredibly easy to do this evening online. Can't believe I'm saying it, but very impressed by how the club have handled it all so far. And baffled by those who went down there to queue for hours today. Each to their own, I guess.

One quick question (apologies if it's already been mentioned, but hard to keep up with all the threads), but my tickets say 'blue upper 113' on them - are they splitting the block into lower and upper, or is it just something written on everyones tickets? There sort of looks like it's been split on the Reading Seating Guide page, but not on any other Wembley Seating Charts. Would be quite happy if that's the case - the further up on the lower tier the better in my opinion - but imagine it's just wishful thinking at the moment!

Winchester Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Winchester Royal » 24 Mar 2015 21:57

Greatwesternline Having seen how many people were able to queue for hours on end on a Thursday it would seem that the song "We pay your benefits" could equally be directed at our own fan base.

Alternatively, how many of us are in charge of our own time to the extent that we can do as we choose -i.e. Self employed, own a company etc...

Greatwesternline
Hob Nob Addict

by Greatwesternline » 24 Mar 2015 22:08

Winchester Royal
Greatwesternline Having seen how many people were able to queue for hours on end on a Thursday it would seem that the song "We pay your benefits" could equally be directed at our own fan base.

Alternatively, how many of us are in charge of our own time to the extent that we can do as we choose -i.e. Self employed, own a company etc...

Evidently quite a few. I had no idea that many people run their own businesses but are unable to use the internet.

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 24 Mar 2015 22:13

How do you know what the queues are going to be like on Thursday ?

notloyalenuffroyal

by notloyalenuffroyal » 24 Mar 2015 22:17

paultheroyal
windermere_royal

Told them the dilemma, no qualms in giving 2 more.

Being a non ST holder this is the only thing to have annoyed me today. I don't deserve a ticket yet as a lower points holder and therefore I have to wait. My sister has the same "dilemna", but I told her to sort herself out with her friends.

She would like to sit with me and her nephew in his first trip to Wembley, but we weren't going to risk it.

Now, I expect Paul has 2 tickets for friends with high points and they would be fine, but that is not the point.

Either - have a system and stick to it - or don't.

Fair play to you, but poor from the club!

bcubed
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by bcubed » 24 Mar 2015 23:58

notloyalenuffroyal Being a non ST holder this is the only thing to have annoyed me today. I don't deserve a ticket yet as a lower points holder and therefore I have to wait. My sister has the same "dilemna", but I told her to sort herself out with her friends.

She would like to sit with me and her nephew in his first trip to Wembley, but we weren't going to risk it.

Now, I expect Paul has 2 tickets for friends with high points and they would be fine, but that is not the point.

+1
Rules is rules whatever Snowball thinks on Pudding thread!

UpThePrem

by UpThePrem » 25 Mar 2015 09:03

Croydon Royal 3x Block 113 booked. Incredibly easy to do this evening online. Can't believe I'm saying it, but very impressed by how the club have handled it all so far. And baffled by those who went down there to queue for hours today. Each to their own, I guess.

One quick question (apologies if it's already been mentioned, but hard to keep up with all the threads), but my tickets say 'blue upper 113' on them - are they splitting the block into lower and upper, or is it just something written on everyones tickets? There sort of looks like it's been split on the Reading Seating Guide page, but not on any other Wembley Seating Charts. Would be quite happy if that's the case - the further up on the lower tier the better in my opinion - but imagine it's just wishful thinking at the moment!

It appears that tickets sold at the ticket office in person were for the front rows, but not sure how many rows. Tickets sold on line are for the back rows. Not sure if its an equal split but could be upper is above the walkway and lower is obviously below.

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 25 Mar 2015 10:02

bcubed

notloyalenuffroyal Being a non ST holder this is the only thing to have annoyed me today. I don't deserve a ticket yet as a lower points holder and therefore I have to wait. My sister has the same "dilemna", but I told her to sort herself out with her friends.

+1
Rules is rules whatever Snowball thinks on Pudding thread!

As I was told yesterday, guidelines is the word you are looking for.

2002 posts